Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC likes to throw that one at pgardn for having a religious orientation.
    ah. from the context of the post i was quoting, the impression i got was that he had been using religiosity as something as an excuse for "bad right wing behavior"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i get that all you can do is deflect, because you don’t want to have to admit your individual truth. But the oath keepers have absolutely nothing to do with the oath you swore when you enlisted in the military.

That you would even attempt to link what they stand for with the cons ution is yet another example of what you are.
    You've done nothing but deflect. Why did you create another account and break back into a forum where the owners permanently banned you, likely due to some legal action threat or other extremely toxic you pulled? You don't get a seat at the table here, interloper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've done nothing but deflect. Why did you create another account and break back into a forum where the owners permanently banned you, likely due to some legal action threat or other extremely toxic you pulled? You don't get a seat at the table here, interloper.
    "You've done nothing but deflect" followed by a massive deflection

bravo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ah. from the context of the post i was quoting, the impression i got was that he had been using religiosity as something as an excuse for "bad right wing behavior"
    No that was actually Winehole doing that.

you guise confusing who's saying what but locked and loaded to support or denounce a take based on who you think said it...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You've done nothing but deflect" followed by a massive deflection

bravo
    He doesn't have a seat at the table. Are you gong to sponsor him so you are responsible for his statements? If not then you probably should clam up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No that was actually Winehole doing that.

you guise confusing who's saying what but locked and loaded to support or denounce a take based on who you think said it...
    i specifically said "from the post i was quoting" which was a WH post, not one of yours. thats why i asked. he clarified.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He doesn't have a seat at the table. Are you gong to sponsor him so you are responsible for his statements? If not then you probably should clam up.

what seat do you have at the table? Thank you for proving how meaningless your life is, and that your only source of validation is your rep here.

who do you need to take responsibility for your statements? You’re truly nothing more than an old and frightened racist whose own family despised him. So who gives you a seat at any table?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC creates the SpursTalk Political Forum Sponsorship and Responsibility act out of whole cloth.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC creates the SpursTalk Political Forum Sponsorship and Responsibility act out of whole cloth.
    I wonder how long it will be until he pretends that he has you on ignore again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what seat do you have at the table? Thank you for proving how meaningless your life is, and that your only source of validation is your rep here.

who do you need to take responsibility for your statements? You’re truly nothing more than an old and frightened racist whose own family despised him. So who gives you a seat at any table?
    It's a round table. You're not part of it. You were ousted, sent to the tree of eternal woe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i specifically said "from the post i was quoting" which was a WH post, not one of yours. thats why i asked. he clarified.

Eh.. not to the post I responded to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Note SR21 has not stepped forward to sponsor Bogie. Bogie is still at the woodshed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a round table. You're not part of it. You were ousted, sent to the tree of eternal woe.
    i understand that you have nothing else in your life, it’s more and more obvious all the time.

But your obsession with me contradicts yet another of your false s protestations that you are mocked for. I would think since you have chumpdumper on ignore, you would certainly put me there as well.

but we all know you lied about that. You and your egg s of an ego is far more concerned about what these people think of you than even your own family.

imagine worrying about a “place at the table”

this has been a rough week for you. If you weren’t such a terrible person, I’d start to feel sorry for you like you’re derp. But at least he claims you, and you claim him. So you somehow matter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you enter narrator mode, it's obvious you want/need an audience to come to your side.

"We all"... there it is again

"You're alone"
    "No one will care when you die"
    "This is all you have"
    " ty life"

etc...

Bonnerific's go-to retorts. Obviously you think those comments affect people. It makes me think you were abandoned and have a fear of being alone, a fear of dying alone. Maybe you have a fear of separation because the rest of the family abandons you daily while you sit in your underwear and peck away on your laptop online, as they go out and actually do things. "We're going shopping" they say.. "Do you want me to tag along?" he says, raising forward in his well worn chair, the peanut s s falling off of his chest and onto the floor... "No, we won't be gone long" they say, looking at each other with that "we just dodged a bullet" stare. Dejected, he slumps back into his chair.. "If you go to that barbeque place, bring me a couple large chopped beef sandwiches, 3 rolls, a large peach cobbler and a diet coke" he says, not looking up from his laptop. "Ok. that's fine. Well, we're leaving"...they say. "Have fun" he says.. not even sure if he thought it or said it. As the door closes he knows they won't be back before well after dark, and he's now facing another day alone.

Bogie to the rescue...
    i understand that you have nothing else in your life, it’s more and more obvious all the time.

But your obsession with me contradicts yet another of your false s protestations that you are mocked for. I would think since you have chumpdumper on ignore, you would certainly put me there as well.

but we all know you lied about that. You and your egg s of an ego is far more concerned about what these people think of you than even your own family.

imagine worrying about a “place at the table”

this has been a rough week for you. If you weren’t such a terrible person, I’d start to feel sorry for you like you’re derp. But at least he claims you, and you claim him. So you somehow matter
    I'm not putting you on ignore, it's too much fun to with you, fatty.

You're on the outside looking in. Who here would sponsor you? No one. You're a wildling.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not putting you on ignore, it's too much fun to with you, fatty.

You're on the outside looking in. Who here would sponsor you? No one. You're a wildling.
    do you think you’re on the inside? Do you think that desperate need you have for validation makes you an important person here on Spurs talk?

but you’re not obsessed with me?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you think you’re on the inside? Do you think that desperate need you have for validation makes you an important person here on Spurs talk?

but you’re not obsessed with me?
    Put me on ignore

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put me on ignore

nah, it’s too fun to watch you be made to look a fool by people you have convinced yourself you are smarter than.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Never argue with stupid people,

they will drag you down to their level and

then beat you with experience.”

Mark Twain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bogie getting disowned again

Winehole - "I"ll interject my support but you cannot tie me in with their take"
    Not sure how you got confused, I was responding directly to you and requested immunity from nothing.

It's one thing to run a bunch of people into a ditch so you can piss on them all, quite another when they are eagerly jumping into it, like the clear majority of Republicans and soi-disant conservatives are doing right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he had been using religiosity as something as an excuse for "bad right wing behavior"
    meant as shorthand fot that, yeah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nah, it’s too fun to watch you be made to look a fool by people you have convinced yourself you are smarter than.
    You don't need to read my posts to see what others say, idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I speak only for myself.

Kicking everyone who disagrees ith you into the same ditch so you can piss on all their heads at once is typical of your MO., not mine.

The left
    The hive
    The collective
    Et c.
    Not sure how you got confused, I was responding directly to you and requested immunity from nothing.

It's one thing to run a bunch of people into a ditch so you can piss on them all, quite another when they are eagerly jumping into it, like the clear majority of Republicans and soi-disant conservatives are doing right now.
    soi disant

indubitably

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There'a no such thing as hard words in the age of cell phones, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Recentering topical takes not yet responded to

So, what’s the left wing equivalent of the Jan 6th attack on the US Congress and Electoral College certification?

The cons utional safe harbor has passed, why doesn’t the chatter about reinstalling Trump in August amount to teasing another putsch, since revisiting election results is a legal impossibility?
    Do you think rebellion is a legit loophole, DMC?
    Claremont Ins ute openly encouraging civil war and installing Jan. 6th rioters in US government. Claremont counts as a conservative think-tank, right?
    Same was true of Obama. He was destroying America, no time to wait.

Only then there weren’t GOP paramilitaries in the picture. Now there are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both sides crew is having some trouble both sidesing.

Thread Information