Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good afternoon guys. This is not sone troll act or anything, just my random two cents. I've been a member of this site for yrs now. I've seen Tim an his wife try to make it better an better , but the members are turning so toxic it's dragging this site down. There's no more great dialogue between people about Spurs related issues. Just a bunch of trolls disrespecting each other. Idk who runs this site anymore, but can someone do something about all toxic behavior?? Seriously I don't mean anyone any disrespect, an I'm sure some troll with make fun of my post, but I have to speak up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just give up. Tim won't do anything about the trolls. Actually one of the people who mods this site is a troll, Apa.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you guys think his actual name is Tim?

Bonner/Blair can't do dat capek's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been this way for so many years I just occasionally lurk to check out when articles are posted etc. Hasn't felt like a place worth engaging with for a long long while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you guys think his actual name is Tim?
    LJ doesn't stand for Tim?

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, it’s always been pretty troll-y in here. Maybe some of the more solid members drowned them out better when guys like you and I first joined but overall it’s always been fairly negative. So is a faceless message board. Just enjoy what you can and ignore the goofballs, even if they do now make up 80 plus percent of the posters currently

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well...they made it so that you now have to log in to see bad words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good afternoon guys. This is not sone troll act or anything, just my random two cents. I've been a member of this site for yrs now. I've seen Tim an his wife try to make it better an better , but the members are turning so toxic it's dragging this site down. There's no more great dialogue between people about Spurs related issues. Just a bunch of trolls disrespecting each other. Idk who runs this site anymore, but can someone do something about all toxic behavior?? Seriously I don't mean anyone any disrespect, an I'm sure some troll with make fun of my post, but I have to speak up.
    ST has always melted down following losses to the Lakers, to be fair. There's been good discussion this season. ST will never be troll free like SpuReport or whatever it was called (does it still exist?) but there's legit Spurs discussion, even if you have to sometimes dig below the top level trolls, IMO.

-Tim

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST has always melted down following losses to the Lakers, to be fair. There's been good discussion this season. ST will never be troll free like SpuReport or whatever it was called (does it still exist?) but there's legit Spurs discussion, even if you have to sometimes dig below the top level trolls, IMO.

-Tim
    Nice touch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-Tim
    Thanks Tim

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome

Bonner/Blair can't do dat capek's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will say it does seem a bit better since timvp has become active again. Having even more of his content to read from his new front page definitely has improved the feeling this place gives off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If you were here as early as 05, you'd know the trolling then was x2 worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just give up. Tim won't do anything about the trolls. Actually one of the people who mods this site is a troll, Apa.
    I have never trolled in spurstalk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a chance for the site to moderate itself. I miss the down button. We hardly knew ya....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got the Pop Seat Sniffers and the good folks that try to keep them honest. It's great. It's American.

Spurstalk is America tbh.

Doc
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberal use of the ignore function has been working for me.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    great post jermaine i personally cant wait for that troll Play Boban to leave spurstalk

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe this place would blow up if it was moderated even lightly moderated.. I have half the place on the ignore list. I can only tolerate this place in small doses tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP dropping truth nukes tbh. I miss the days when we uses to debate on merit and logic before the trolls invaded tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    great post jermaine i personally cant wait for that troll Play Boban to leave spurstalk
    : Triggered much???

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s just the childish name calling and bickering like 12 year old siblings that I can’t stand. The blowing up after games and critisism of players is fine as everyone’s en led to their opinion- but when the same posters just drag a thread down with their flinging at each other it just makes me click away from the site. There are no extra points for winning a fight on the internet- give it up and discuss the topic at hand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-Tim
    Thanks sir..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've got to respect the fact that this site allows such freedom of expression. yeah, trolls are annoying and all, but i'll take them any day over asshole message board police. just use the ignore function.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t mind the periodic trolling. It’s par.

But I do hate the multiple troll accounts. It’s ridiculous. Should be one account per poster. The endless troll threads would go way down.

Thread Information