Post Count

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Garbage playcalling, garbage Rodgers, just overall garbage today

Wild card fodder tbh
    TheCultOfPersonality

Have you looked at your SCHEDULE?? You're going to win MINIMUM 12 games... you have an NFL-record 4 game home stand coming up immediately, that should be excellent for the team as they settle in...

Stop whining... you were extremely compe ive in a game you weren't supposed to win at all. All along, I had predicted:

@ Jaguars W
    @ Vikings L (by a bigger margin than actual)
    vs Lions W
    vs Giants W
    vs Cowboys W
    vs Bears W
    @ Falcons L
    vs Colts W
    @ ans W
    @ Redskins L
    @ Eagles W
    vs Texans W
    vs Seahawks W
    @ Bears W
    vs Vikings W
    @ Lions W

It's realistic that you could lose another game somewhere and go 12-4 instead of my predicted 13-3... but you could also win one of the ones I gave you a loss for, I might have overrated the Redskins but it's too early to tell. Bottom line is, you have a piss easy schedule and should undoubtedly be the #1 seed in the NFC before it's all said and done.

R - E - L - A - X

Sucks playing in the AFC, tbh, scary compe ion..

Best teams in the NFL:
    1. The champs
    2. Patriots
    3. Steelers
    4. Bengals
    5. Panthers
    6. Jets
    7. Cardinals
    8. Seahawks/Packers
    10. Vikings/Texans/Chiefs

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Sucks playing in the AFC, tbh, scary compe ion..

Best teams in the NFL:
    1. The champs
    2. Patriots
    3. Steelers
    4. Bengals
    5. Panthers
    6. Jets
    7. Cardinals
    8. Seahawks/Packers
    10. Vikings/Texans/Chiefs
    Seahawks have looked like utter , not sure what you're seeing.

Seahawks have looked like utter , not sure what you're seeing.
    That list is what I expect by the end of the season..if it was based on how they have performed, so far, Houston and Minnesota would be in the top 4

I think Von Miller is arguably one of the top 5 best defensive players I've ever watched. He's certainly in the top five pass rushers I've ever watched.
    Yep..his performance in clutch moments is unparalleled, too..it's a shame he's overshadowed by a career loser like JJ Watt, it's pathetic(although that's beginning to change following the SB and Watt looking like he's on the decline)..

Many people in the media were even picking that Khalid Mack on the Raiders as DPOY during the off-season

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Many people in the media were even picking that Khalid Mack on the Raiders as DPOY during the off-season
    That's foolish, but Luke Kuechly is better, and is going to win this award this year.

Luke Kuechly might end up being the greatest MLB of all time - and that's not a stretch whatsoever.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yep..his performance in clutch moments is unparalleled, too..it's a shame he's overshadowed by a career loser like JJ Watt, it's pathetic(although that's beginning to change following the SB and Watt looking like he's on the decline)..

i haven't even heard mack's name get called in the 2 games, disappointing start to the season... but based on his play in his first 2 years, it wasn't really an outlandish prediction

he was basically the best run defender in the league + double digit sack guy, so it was pretty easy to justify imo
    Last edited by spurraider21; 09-19-2016 at 12:43 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i haven't even heard mack's name get called in the 2 games, disappointing start to the season... but based on his play in his first 2 years, it wasn't really an outlandish prediction

he was basically the best run defender in the league + double digit sack guy, so it was pretty easy to justify imo
    Mayowa has a sack (almost had a couple more today) and Mack doesn't.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Most impressove was the fork lift move he did on the Colts RT when he met Ware at Luck ...i knew he was quick but he strong as too ...straight beast. Maybe best edge rusher since LT ...he is better than prime Ware and more clutch than him or LT. Manning owes that nicca

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's foolish, but Luke Kuechly is better, and is going to win this award this year.

Luke Kuechly might end up being the greatest MLB of all time - and that's not a stretch whatsoever.
    Best ever, hmmmmmm?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Better than Ray Lewis? Die.

He's slightly less overrated than Urlacher used to be.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Better than Ray Lewis? Die.

He's slightly less overrated than Urlacher used to be.
    Yup..

Even better than Ray Lewis.

If you ever watch Luke Kuechly play, there's absolutely no way to call him overrated. You have no merit. He knows most 90% of the defensive plays before they run it. That's not an exaggeration. He's the best coverage linebacker in the NFL, and he's better than a lot of corners in zone - and he plays up the middle. He's too fast to block in the run game, so he meets the running backs in the hole before the offensive guard can even reach him. His forced fumbles are among the top three in the past three years.. and he missed four games last year (still finished with well over 100 tackles).

Anyone that says Luke K is overrated seriously should not have their input taken seriously.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Roid Miller gets an awful lot of hype for someone who put up 22 less tackles and only 0.5 more sacks than Melvin Ingram last year, tbh.

Post Count

Which drug are you on right now: crack, or meth?

Post Count
    i haven't even heard mack's name get called in the 2 games, disappointing start to the season...
    The Mack Bust

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    All pro in 2nd season

bosa

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yup..

If you ever watch Luke Kuechly play, there's absolutely no way to call him overrated. You have no merit. He knows most 90% of the defensive plays before they run it. That's not an exaggeration. He's the best coverage linebacker in the NFL, and he's better than a lot of corners in zone - and he plays up the middle. He's too fast to block in the run game, so he meets the running backs in the hole before the offensive guard can even reach him. His forced fumbles are among the top three in the past three years.. and he missed four games last year (still finished with well over 100 tackles).

Anyone that says Luke K is overrated seriously should not have their input taken seriously.
    I think it's more about anyone thinking Kuechly is the best MLB ever has never seen much football.

http://athlonsports.com/nfl/25-great...rs-nfl-history

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    AP

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I think it's more about anyone thinking Kuechly is the best MLB ever has never seen much football.

http://athlonsports.com/nfl/25-great...rs-nfl-history
    If you manage to stay on these forums for the next decade after fighting off your terrible Wilson sctick, we will come back. Until then, keep thinking otherwise. Kuechly is a monster and has nothing to prove.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If you manage to stay on these forums for the next decade after fighting off your terrible Wilson sctick, we will come back. Until then, keep thinking otherwise. Kuechly is a monster and has nothing to prove.
    Telling it like it really is with Wilson is all I do.

Kuechly is great but he is not the best of all time, ok?

Thread Information