My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I'm serious here, I like fat ass es too but even white hoes are getting in the game... they been in it for a minute on the real...

Basically would you take a fat ass ugly or a fine washboard ass hoe?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Fat ass ugly. You can always paper bag the hoe.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Priorities differ depending on a man's goal. When one wants a relationship, the face will be of higher priority because it is what is seen most offen, but if intercourse is the goal then the buttocks proves to be a more valued asset.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm serious here, I like fat ass es too but even white hoes are getting in the game... they been in it for a minute on the real...

Which one gives better head and which one knows how to cook?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The first one has a pancake ass man, the second one what is your point? Thats a nice ass overall on her, not big but hardly flat. Second one anyday in those pics.

I take a cute girl with a nice butt, you win there anyday.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The first one has a pancake ass man, the second one what is your point? Thats a nice ass overall on her, not big but hardly flat. Second one anyday in those pics.

I take a cute girl with a nice butt, you win there anyday.
    Those are examples, which would you take? Fat ass ugly hoe or fine ass pancake ? Simple ing Q&A...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are examples, which would you take? Fat ass ugly hoe or fine ass pancake ? Simple ing Q&A...
    So what is the second one? I would take her man! If she is a pancake ass (Which she is not) then she is what I want because she is nice all around. The first one though no, flat ass beyond belief.

The question though a fat ass ugly hoe or a fine ass pancake , well the pancake one sober because you can atleast look at the face and enjoy something, the fat ass ugly hoe when drunk because you can tolerate it more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DP...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like my pancakes in the kitchen, not in the bedroom. Big booty hoes any day of the week.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I like my pancakes in the kitchen, not in the bedroom. Big booty hoes any day of the week.
    where do you think Duncan like his flapjacks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those white buns are softer than they look, and you'd hit bone pretty quick. I'm not into pale, thin women else I would have Auschwitz pics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where do you think Duncan like his flapjacks
    He took 4 of them in LA recently.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    First of all, that 2nd picture is photoshopped. Her ass isn't that big.

2nd of all s in this thread are like

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh big ass means they end up having weight issues later on down the line...but damn it's a nice fit while it's there. especially when they know exactly how to work it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does all females in the US naturally grow an ass like that? 'Cause it sure doesn't here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those asses are a temporary staple of women who have a future of cankles. Women with thin defined ankles generally don't have meaty thighs and buns.

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How her face looks would be always the thing I care about most if I were not a celibate. Every looks basically the same with the face down and clothes gone. Plus a gigantic ass would cause a lot of difficulties while I'm ing her in the doggie style with my 3-inch asian

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a woman with a big ass and small s will ALWAYS look better than a woman with huge boobs but a pancake ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seriously what kind of gay ass makes a thread about guys liking fat assess....only Spur and Rockets fan...gotdam man I tell ya....said mane

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh big ass means they end up having weight issues later on down the line...but damn it's a nice fit while it's there. especially when they know exactly how to work it.
    Oh yeah no doubt, when they are young it's cool and it stays intact for the most part. A kid or two and in their 30's them phat asses make them turn into a ing tank . NO JOKE.

Thread Information