Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would have been a 4-1 series loss is a 3-2 advantage. That's the difference a top 10 player makes.
    But we dodged a bullet, apparently.
    Last edited by DAF86; 05-24-2018 at 10:56 PM.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    The Spurs dodged a bullet, tbh, just like the Clippers did. Choke-P is a career loser who isn't worth a fraction of the money he's demanding, especially at his age. I still see the Spurs winning more games and going further in the playoffs than the Rockets.

so much gotry on the first few pages. Point God is one WIN away from an all time championship run

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've actually been thinking about it, and a few days ago, I decided even though I ing hate Houston, I'd rather they win so Lebron doesn't go there. I'd also like the Celtics to win the series so he wants to leave. I was thinking those two scenarios would be the best chance the Spurs might have to get him to come.

I just thought of another scenario, though. What if Goldenstate lose and Durant leaves to team up with Lebron? They both could walk to the Lakers. That would not be good.
    Last edited by Ice009; 05-25-2018 at 04:50 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, HOU gets credit, but GS is playing the WORST basketball I’ve ever seen. In both HOU wins HOU shot sub 40%!!! And CP/Gerald Green had to hit some of the hardest most flukiest shots I’ve ever seen just to get there.

HOU is playing hard and defending well but that is due in large part to GS making it easy on them to do so and playing completely opposite of how they normally play due to absolute carelessness, turn overs and bailing on trusting each other. It’s truly astounding to see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But of course CP gets hurt! Unreal. I feel legit awful for him. He’s so close and of course he gets injured when HOU is on the brink of one of the biggest upsets ever in sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is truly a massive choke job and I cannot believe GS is so damn lucky and gets CP3 injured so they can coast to another le. Freaking sucks.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look, HOU gets credit, but GS is playing the WORST basketball I’ve ever seen. In both HOU wins HOU shot sub 40%!!! And CP/Gerald Green had to hit some of the hardest most flukiest shots I’ve ever seen just to get there.

HOU is playing hard and defending well but that is due in large part to GS making it easy on them to do so and playing completely opposite of how they normally play due to absolute carelessness, turn overs and bailing on trusting each other. It’s truly astounding to see.
    I’m also shocked at the lack of intensity from GS

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    This is truly a massive choke job and I cannot believe GS is so damn lucky and gets CP3 injured so they can coast to another le. Freaking sucks.
    Point God will tough it out like he did G7 in 2015. you too used to spur injury-pussy culture that Pop has created

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But of course CP gets hurt! Unreal. I feel legit awful for him. He’s so close and of course he gets injured when HOU is on the brink of one of the biggest upsets ever in sports.
    This was expected. He lasted longer than I thought though. It’s kinda why I didnt want him. I don’t remember a playoffs where Chris Paul DIDNT get injured. He was due.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Right, let me get this straight...for the first 10 games before this series GS played just like last year's GS and just miraculously decided to lay an egg like this on purpose, sabotaging their offense. Its the defense dummy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 will play again this series. May rest up in game 6 though. He seemed fine when walking to or from the locker room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, let me get this straight...for the first 10 games before this series GS played just like last year's GS and just miraculously decided to lay an egg like this on purpose, sabotaging their offense. Its the defense dummy.
    hilarious, rox was the best team in the league since the start of the season, but some believe that even spurs without Kawhi could beat them, spurstalk homerism at its best

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets have impressed. But GSW have been surprisingly awful though. Really bad decision-making and an overall lack of intensity. And Kerr’s taking that laissez-faire at ude towards it that Pop has displayed after losses here lately. Maybe you just get fat and happy after enough winning that it just doesn’t matter as much as it used to.

Rockets are winning on will at this point. They’ve clearly wanted it more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team will be looking to win game 6.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad because it would've been nice to see Houston knock GSW out of the playoffs. I dislike both teams, but I'm tired of the NBA et large conceding every season to GSW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 will play again this series. May rest up in game 6 though. He seemed fine when walking to or from the locker room.
    ...and if he could get away with "walking" on the court, he'd probably be fine..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet that hammy is more sore the day after.

Really a tough blow for HOU.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant mia in elimination game. Klay da real mvp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant mia in elimination game. Klay da real mvp
    Always said Klay has the balls of the team. Curry and Durant don't have the mentality.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This move didn't make a difference for the Rox with Chris getting injury. I say this because Chris is an injury prone player that you can't count on to stay healthy during the playoffs. The last few years have proven this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Woj, CP3 won’t take anything less than the max

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, with the benefit of hindsight, this CP3 type deal should have been so obvious. We knew 2 things: 1) CP leaving LAC was a legit possiblity & 2) He abused his power as a players union president basically to get that new contract in his favor

So knowing those two things, him leaving LAC would only happen via trade since we know he was damn well not going to give up that money. Not only that, TX should have been obvious since not only is getting the same deal he could get in LAC a big deal, but getting it in TX MEANS EVEN MORE MONEY FOR THAT SAME DEAL.
    Per Woj, CP3 won’t take anything less than the max
    This was obvious - CP has always been about money (nothing wrong with that)

Thread Information