Page 1008 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 85089089589981004100510061007100810091010101110121018105811081508 ... LastLast
Results 25,176 to 25,200 of 40770
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'It's devastating':

Unvaccinated woman thought she could 'escape' Covid –

now she'll 'never be the same'

After a rough battle with COVID-19, a North Carolina woman who was unvaccinated is now urging people to get the shot,

"I thought I was healthy enough and that I could escape it,"

"Really, it was the most frightening thing I've ever been through in my life."

Her son, Shane, had been airlifted to the same hospital she was staying in and was in the room right next to her, but doctors didn't tell her because they didn't want to worry her.

Shane was a dire situation of his own, facing renal failure and acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).

Only 34% of the people in the county where Edwards lives are partially vaccinated,

and 31% are fully vaccinated.

https://www.alternet.org/2021/07/unvaccinated-changed-mind/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Missouri, COVID-19 cases are surging and

hospitalized patients are younger than ever

the number of new coronavirus cases is surging in 45 states, with just Maine, South Dakota, and Iowa reporting decreases in new cases over the past week versus the previous week.

in 34 states, the number of new cases in the past week compared to the previous week are at least 50 percent higher.

Doctors say that the vast majority of the new coronavirus cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are among people who have not received COVID-19 vaccines.

Dr. Howard Jarvis is an emergency physician in Springfield, and told CNN that

if a patient is "sick enough to be admitted to the hospital, they are unvaccinated.

We're seeing a lot of people in their 30s, 40s, early 50s.

We're seeing some teenagers and some pediatric patients as well."

the rate of new cases increased by 63 percent over the last two weeks, with County Executive Sam Page warning that

"a tidal wave is coming towards our unvaccinated populations. The variant is spreading quickly,

and this variant has the ability to devastate those in its wake. And that is why it is so critical to get vaccinated now."

https://theweek.com/coronavirus/1002...ts-are-younger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are paying the price due to the antivaccers.
    This new form appears to be much more transmissible. And has much worse symptoms on younger folks than the original.
    Luckily they wont be dying but the poor folks in the hospitals are having to go back to the bad times.

We have the solution but we pay for the ignorant. Education... Need to have a whole new curriculum in biology dealing with disease and the immune system. People just dont get it. This board has proved it.

I keep reading this, but is it true?

If its so much more transmissible, what explains India right now? They have very low vax rate.

http://worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/

And the anecdotes about affecting younger people more -- well, that is just the cohort with lower vax rate.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How old?
    The UK is bad. Very bad. Did this person have both shots?
    I have a friend whos parents still have not gotten both in the UK. He is here and worries about them all the time.
    Hid dad keeps going to the pubs and has made it through, so far... UK is behind in vaccination.
    Early 40s, he caught COVID right at the tail end of when getting an appointment for vaccination was still pretty hard. Last time I talked to him he was pretty happy his mother was able to get vaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mar. 2020

"Gov. Andrew Cuomo insists New York needs up to 40,000 ventilators for the coronavirus pandemic, despite President Donald Trump saying he doesn’t “believe” it’s true."

Lol
    I bet if we pulled up some of your posts from March 2020 we'd all have a good lol too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mar. 2020

"Gov. Andrew Cuomo insists New York needs up to 40,000 ventilators for the coronavirus pandemic, despite President Donald Trump saying he doesn’t “believe” it’s true."

Lol
    I bet if we pulled up some of your posts from March 2020 we'd all have a good lol too

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Newsmax rushes to distance itself from host who said vaccines go 'against nature'

Newsmax issued a statement on Tuesday supporting efforts to get Americans vaccinated against the novel coronavirus,

while pointedly disagreeing with host Rob Schmitt's claims that

vaccinations unnaturally interfere with viruses' designs on killing people.
    "Newsmax as a network strongly supports President Biden's efforts to widely distribute the COVID vaccine,"

https://www.rawstory.com/newsmax-vaccine/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I recommend putting covid positive patients in nursing homes? That would be embarrassing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I recommend putting covid positive patients in nursing homes? That would be embarrassing.
    Is that an lol for you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What About?

injecting bleach

HCL

only 15 cases, going to zero

covid stopped by warm April weather

it's just the flu

500K dead? and Trash, Repug not embarrassed, not ashamed, but guilty as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Top Tennessee Vaccine Official Says She Was Fired Over Shots for Teens

Mic e Fiscus, that state’s immunization leader, was only the latest state public health official to depart amid the pandemic.

First came public service ads alerting teenagers in Tennessee that they were eligible to get vaccinated for Covid-19.

Then, the state’s top immunization leader, Dr. Mic e Fiscus, distributed a memo that suggested some teenagers might be eligible for vaccinations without their parents’ consent.

By this week, Dr. Fiscus said she was fired — a cir stance she attributed to pushback among

Republican lawmakers in the state, who have complained that the Tennessee Department of Health had gone too far in its efforts to raise awareness of the shot among young people.

one of scores of public health officials across the United States who have quit or been forced from their jobs in a pandemic ...

in a political climate that has grown increasingly split over the coronavirus and the vaccines.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/13/u...e-vaccine.html

The sadistic, homicidal Repugs value All Politics All The Time, esp WRONG Repug politics, over public health.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Killing kids to own the libs': Americans horrified after Tennessee shuts down all child vaccination programs

Tennessean reported that the state's

health department "will halt all adolescent vaccine outreach –

not just for coronavirus, but all diseases –

amid pressure from Republican state lawmakers."

The halt to child vaccine programs comes just one day after Tennessee's top vaccine official was fired for what she claimed were her efforts to promote COVID-19 vaccinations for teenagers.

shut down all vaccination drives in public schools and

will stop sending "postcards or other notices reminding teenagers to get their second dose of the coronavirus vaccines."

https://www.rawstory.com/vaccine-tennessee

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it

But but its super rare, breakthrough cases are almost zero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    J&J vaccine is fine... read as well it's fairly effective against Delta.
    "Ive read"

Did that read happen tu be written by J&J?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    French rebelling to Maricons fascist health pass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Killing kids to own the libs': Americans horrified after Tennessee shuts down all child vaccination programs

Tennessean reported that the state's

health department "will halt all adolescent vaccine outreach –

not just for coronavirus, but all diseases –

amid pressure from Republican state lawmakers."

The halt to child vaccine programs comes just one day after Tennessee's top vaccine official was fired for what she claimed were her efforts to promote COVID-19 vaccinations for teenagers.

shut down all vaccination drives in public schools and

will stop sending "postcards or other notices reminding teenagers to get their second dose of the coronavirus vaccines."

https://www.rawstory.com/vaccine-tennessee
    Wow. They are really going to kill kids for their ideology.

So much for being "pro-life".

DarrinS and CosmicCowboy

Keep voting for them, you gullible, selfish jerks. Just know they care less about children, and more about the culture war you useful idiots are brainwashed into thinking is important.

Your party isn't pro-life, it is pro-hold-on-to-power-at-any-cost.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 07-14-2021 at 11:33 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emmanuel Maricon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But but Cuba...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep reading this, but is it true?

If its so much more transmissible, what explains India right now? They have very low vax rate.

http://worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/
    You've never seen a wave in an area that had no vaccinations?

Ever?

Did 2020 not happen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This cohort study based on a respresentative, population-based sample of SARS-CoV-2 infected individuals found that 26% did not fully recover within 6-8 months after diagnosis and 40% had at least one further healthcare contact related to COVID-19.
    https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0713165300.htm

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Called it

But but its super rare, breakthrough cases are almost zero.
    Great capture, hater.

But this story will never make the MSM. Sure, CNN & MSNBC won't hit it, I understand that, but FOX won't get any nearer to it either. No way.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

But but Cuba...

hater, doing some of his finest hours now. God bless ya, son. You & Spurts are like Mantle & Maris, one jack after another.

Tell it.

Testify!!!

hater

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow. They are really going to kill kids for their ideology.

So much for being "pro-life".

DarrinS and CosmicCowboy

Keep voting for them, you gullible, selfish jerks. Just know they care less about children, and more about the culture war you useful idiots are brainwashed into thinking is important.

Your party isn't pro-life, it is pro-hold-on-to-power-at-any-cost.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, the children, the children...on & on.

"World Ends Tomorrow: Women and Children Hit Hardest"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great capture, hater.

But this story will never make the MSM. Sure, CNN & MSNBC won't hit it, I understand that, but FOX won't get any nearer to it either. No way.
    Its also funny CDC is now relying heavily on the VAERS system (according to their tweet) when for months media and vaccine s have been laughing at it and saying its unreliable crap

Apparently it works

Thread Information