Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably. Maybe some of her ideas will be turned into something worth a .

But according to the re s at fox and Maga inbreds, they are pure evil and must be eliminated
    They are evil and you sit on both sides of the fence with your nose high in the sky. Smdh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Justice dems or more like pussy leftists...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is where they came from:

Actually a good video even though the guy is annoying

I find it interesting that they are basically copying the Tea Party and that establishment Democrats are doing exactly what establishment Republicans did. Hopping onboard trying to use the movement to their advantage not realizing the cross hairs are on them too. Too early to tell if they are going to be as effective as the Tea Party is at changing the party.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are evil and you sit on both sides of the fence with your nose high in the sky. Smdh
    He's not a sheep and sucker like most ppl on this forum. My boy hater knows what's best for America and this world.

BTW what is so evil about giving Americans healthcare? What is so evil about ending the wars and use some of that bloated unnecessary military budget to rebuild America? What is so evil about calling out them Zionist parasites who are loyal to Israel first over America?
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 09-10-2019 at 08:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not a sheep and sucker like most ppl on this forum. My boy hater knows what's best for America and this world.

BTW what is so evil about giving Americans healthcare? What is so evil about ending the wars and use some of that bloated unnecessary military budget to rebuild America? What is so evil about calling out them Zionist parasites who are loyal to Israel first over America?
    Changing course because you want to make dictators and parasites out to be angels isn't a good look on ya.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually a good video even though the guy is annoying

I find it interesting that they are basically copying the Tea Party and that establishment Democrats are doing exactly what establishment Republicans did. Hopping onboard trying to use the movement to their advantage not realizing the cross hairs are on them too. Too early to tell if they are going to be as effective as the Tea Party is at changing the party.
    Tea Party didn't have the luxury of friendly Media like the Justice Democrats currently wield.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Changing course because you want to make dictators and parasites out to be angels isn't a good look on ya.
    Loving your country, caring about everyone and trying to make your country better is a dictatorship? I did not know that.
    Tea Party didn't have the luxury of friendly Media like the Justice Democrats currently wield.
    They had Fox news, Breitbart, The Blaze, etc...and all the Zionist controlled opposition media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loving your country, caring about everyone and trying to make your country better is a dictatorship? I did not know that.
    Wow!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For sure but still the Tea Party was and continues to be very successful in shaping the GOP instead of just being used by the establishment. At least in 2018, the Justice Democrats failed pretty badly outside of the so called squad so I just meant it will be interesting to see if they become more effective at getting true believers elected or if they just elect establishment pols who adopt their language at election time but carry on business as usual once elected.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They had Fox news, Breitbart, The Blaze, etc...and all the Zionist controlled opposition media.
    Yahtzee dropping truth nukes. Board republicans showing they have no idea how media works in this country

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LEAKED: Who & What Trump Is Scared To Run Against

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: AOC To Endorse Bernie & Initial Debate Thoughts!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: AOC To Endorse Bernie & Initial Debate Thoughts!
    Meaningless news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even though sanders is decidedly to the left of warren, still think they are fighting over a similar crop of voters. they're projecting to siphon votes off of each other to the benefit of biden

but warren was easily the top target of attacks from other people on the stage today... they are recognizing her as a top dog, whereas sanders was virtually ignored (both by moderators and generally, the other candidates)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even though sanders is decidedly to the left of warren, still think they are fighting over a similar crop of voters. they're projecting to siphon votes off of each other to the benefit of biden

but warren was easily the top target of attacks from other people on the stage today... they are recognizing her as a top dog, whereas sanders was virtually ignored (both by moderators and generally, the other candidates)
    Except Warren is siphoning votes from Biden and Bernie. I don't expect it to change as the rigors of campaigning for POTUS continue to accelerate the death process for the two old men.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Justice dems or more like pussy leftists...
    Joey, you calling others a pussy is comedic gold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe. But keep in mind that AOC and the other Squad members have a BIG following. If only they would hurry up and endorse Bernie that might help him. And should Bernie win the primaries he should pick Tulsi Gabbard as his VP that would be BADASS. Dream team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Squad endorsed Bernie

Bernie's unelectable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden falls to third and Warren takes the lead in new national Democratic primary poll

Former Vice President Joe Biden, long the front-runner in the Democratic presidential primary, fell to third place in a new national poll from George Washington University,

while Sen. Elizabeth Warren continued her climb in the standings, taking first in the poll.

Sen. Bernie Sanders took second.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2019/10/15/1892583/-Biden-falls-to-third-and-Warren-takes-the-lead-in-new-national-Democratic-primary-poll?detail=emaildkre

How will the
    Biden-supporting Dem/Clinton establishment screw Warren and Bernie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe. But keep in mind that AOC and the other Squad members have a BIG following. If only they would hurry up and endorse Bernie that might help him. And should Bernie win the primaries he should pick Tulsi Gabbard as his VP that would be BADASS. Dream team.
    were people in AOC's following ever going to not vote for bernie anyway?

the endorsement isn't likely to add much. did bernie endorsing hillary in 2016 sway his followers?

her "followers" who were already likely inclined to vote for bernie weren't waiting to hear her endorse him. and those few AOC fans who didnt like bernie arent likely to change their minds because "AOC told me to" via endorsement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    were people in AOC's following ever going to not vote for bernie anyway?

the endorsement isn't likely to add much. did bernie endorsing hillary in 2016 sway his followers?

her "followers" who were already likely inclined to vote for bernie weren't waiting to hear her endorse him. and those few AOC fans who didnt like bernie arent likely to change their minds because "AOC told me to" via endorsement
    don't think Bernie's 16 endorsement of Hillary is the same tbh. That was post primaries and after the dems ed him over, killing the momentum the left had with the young voters.

2020, you've got the DNC running these debates, skipping Bernie on his strongest policies and giving beto/buttigieg/klobuchar more time than him. Absolutely stupid that anyone outside the 3 front runners are still in the debates, but it does give bernie and warren less time to talk, biden less time to remind voters he's .

AOC/Ilhan/Tlaib's endorsements before primaries end is pretty big, CNN/MSNBC propaganda bull doesn't look as convincing now. Once Buttigieg absorbs some of Biden's rich white votes and they both drop out... could put him over Warren.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't think Bernie's 16 endorsement of Hillary is the same tbh. That was post primaries and after the dems ed him over, killing the momentum the left had with the young voters.

2020, you've got the DNC running these debates, skipping Bernie on his strongest policies and giving beto/buttigieg/klobuchar more time than him. Absolutely stupid that anyone outside the 3 front runners are still in the debates, but it does give bernie and warren less time to talk, biden less time to remind voters he's .

AOC/Ilhan/Tlaib's endorsements before primaries end is pretty big, CNN/MSNBC propaganda bull doesn't look as convincing now. Once Buttigieg absorbs some of Biden's rich white votes and they both drop out... could put him over Warren.
    If the DNC controlled debate moderators would let Bernie talk about his strongest policies he would be the clear front runner. Rigged primaries again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For sure but still the Tea Party was and continues to be very successful in shaping the GOP instead of just being used by the establishment. At least in 2018, the Justice Democrats failed pretty badly outside of the so called squad so I just meant it will be interesting to see if they become more effective at getting true believers elected or if they just elect establishment pols who adopt their language at election time but carry on business as usual once elected.
    Little known fact: the justice dems flipped a grand total of zero seats in the 2018 midterms lmao

Probably didn't have enough superdelegates tbh

Thread Information