Page 143 of 376 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 9385
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA 2k19 is $2.99 in that sale for PS4 too. Can't really recommend the game though, 2k has gotten boring the last few years (2k12 is the last impressive one IMO) and it's filled with microtransactions.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Sony is not ing around on the Days of Play Sale starting tomorrow

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019...station-store/

BLOODBORNE COMPLETE EDITION BUNDLE $17.49
    DARK SOULS REMASTERED $23.99
    DARK SOULS III – DELUXE EDITION $21.24
    DYING LIGHT: THE FOLLOWING – ENHANCED EDITION $9.99
    GOD OF WAR $19.99
    HORIZON ZERO DAWN COMPLETE EDITION $9.99
    MARVEL’S SPIDER-MAN $19.99
    NIOH: COMPLETE EDITION $19.99
    SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS REMAKE $12.99
    THE LAST OF US REMASTERED $9.99
    UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF’S END $9.99
    UNCHARTED THE NATHAN DRAKE COLLECTION $9.99
    UNCHARTED: THE LOST LEGACY $9.99

Get in here spurraider21, Reck, Chris
    I have to stop buying games on day 1 or anywhere close to launch. By the time these enticing sales are on, I have already bought and played 'em so I miss out on most deals.

Might look at Lost Legacy since it's the only Uncharted series game I haven't played. This month should be a good one for games to go on sales with E3 a few days away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

GOD OF WAR $19.99

really? that's them "not ing around?" bloodborne complete edition was chepaer at the christmas sale half a year ago. you can get dark souls remastered and dark souls 3 deluxe for those prices just about anywhere right now.

the god of war, spiderman, and uncharted deals look great, but i already have those.

Bloodborne Complete Edition is $13.99 in the current PSN Christmas sale. Best game by far on the PS4. , best game released in the last 25 years. There has never been a game with combat this interesting and challenging and it absolutely nails this brutal gothic atmosphere where everyone treats you like a piece of . It's such a refreshing change of pace to have boss fights that are really difficult not because the enemy has a huge health bar and can be a bullet sponge but because he's agile or has a long reach or uses the environment intelligently. It's hard but never cheap and even if you're leveled up to 100 you can easily still be killed by random enemies if you get sloppy.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...OODBORNECOMPLE

Plus the included DLC is amazing too. One of the best DLC I have ever played thanks to a couple of memorable boss fights. This would be a bargain at $100 IMO much less for $14 and I would buy a PS4 even if this was the only good game on it. There has never been a game that better bridged the challenge and sense of accomplishment you got from the games of the 8-bit NES era with the immersive settings and freedom of exploration that defines modern open world games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    really? that's them "not ing around?" bloodborne complete edition was chepaer at the christmas sale half a year ago. you can get dark souls remastered and dark souls 3 deluxe for those prices just about anywhere right now.

the god of war, spiderman, and uncharted deals look great, but i already have those.
    Yeah if you want to wait until Black Friday or Christmas just to save $3.50 on Bloodborne. Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition for $10 is an absolutely unbelievable deal. It's either my third or fourth favorite game this gen (behind Bloodborne and Nier Automata; tough call on it vs Persona 5 for my #3 spot). Nioh Complete Edition for $20 is great. Shadow of the Colossus for $13 is a steal. I only put the Souls games because you said you were looking for that combo pack and this is the complete versions of 1 & 3 for less than what that combo pack sells for (I have heard 2 sucks but haven't played it).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the DLC worth a in Spiderman?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

GOD OF WAR $19.99

I give gamefly $25 a month so I dont have to worry about this stuff. Only thing that sucks is waiting a week to receive them.I have so many games unplayed in my library from psplus (bloodbourne included) so Im in no hurry to spend more $$$

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the witcher 3 complete edition deal is nice, but virtually identical to the double discount sale price. im glad i jumped on the bioshock collection deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the DLC worth a in Spiderman?
    Not really, they're pretty short...

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    playing Rage 2 atm. not as ty as everyone made it out to be, it's actually rather enjoyable thus far tbh. definitely not a top tier game or anything but fun for what it is. the gunplay is pretty damn fun.

i also started playing Shadow of War again. i recently began watching the original LOTR trilogy (have the books but never saw the movies) and only have ROTK to watch now. but watching LOTR has given me the itch to play the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ended up picking up the Nioh Complete Edition off PSN and Spiderman physical. Kind of tempted by Uncharted Lost Legacy but I know that one will be $10 in every sale from here on out so will probably pass for now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp Sony did it again.

Just bought MLB 19, Far Cry New Dawn, Bloodborne (FINALLY ), Lost Legacy and lastly, Superhot.

All for under 100 plus taxes.

I almost bought Hitmen 2 but I had seen extensive gameplay of it before and wasn't into it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow Ni No Kuni 1 coming to Switch. I already have it on PS3 but would much rather play it on Switch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got Blood and Truth and Everybody's Golf VR. Gotta grab a headset from work. Haven't played VR in a while.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow Ni No Kuni 1 coming to Switch. I already have it on PS3 but would much rather play it on Switch.
    There's a ton of sales on the PlayStation store right now. Any games you recommend?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

GOD OF WAR $19.99

Oh wait just saw this

Lemme try dying light.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Anyone played? Just bought on Ebay for $5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh wait just saw this

Lemme try dying light.
    Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition is ing crack. It starts off slow but a couple hours in when you start getting good weapons it's such satisfying ultra-violence. Good story too, it's like a bad 1970s B-movie with the ominous music and the film grain. Bloodborne Complete Edition is a must buy too unless you're a filthy casual tbh. Best combat I have ever played in a game. God of War for $20 is another steal of epic proportions. As is Horizon Complete Edition for $10. Nioh Complete for $20 is awesome if you like Souls / Ninja Gaiden style games, but it's not as good as Bloodborne.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dying Light The Following Enhanced Edition is ing crack. It starts off slow but a couple hours in when you start getting good weapons it's such satisfying ultra-violence. Good story too, it's like a bad 1970s B-movie with the ominous music and the film grain. Bloodborne Complete Edition is a must buy too unless you're a filthy casual tbh. Best combat I have ever played in a game. God of War for $20 is another steal of epic proportions. As is Horizon Complete Edition for $10. Nioh Complete for $20 is awesome if you like Souls / Ninja Gaiden style games, but it's not as good as Bloodborne.
    I have all those minus Dying Light. Anything else worth picking up?

I also have all the Uncharted games, Yakuza 0, Shadow of the Colossus, Ratchet & Clank, GTAV, Until Dawn, The Witcher 3, Spiderman, TLOU, RE2, RE7, Metal gear, RDR2.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Any good?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better off buying BF4 it's a far superior game and still has an active player base. I was ranked 5th in Texas in attack jet. Also none of that SJW bs...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better off buying BF4 it's a far superior game and still has an active player base. I was ranked 5th in Texas in attack jet. Also none of that SJW bs...
    What sjw bs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has womens fighting in The Great Patriotic War. Outrage because Battlefield had been so realistic in the past.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey man you're into Batman games right? The Days of Play Sale on PSN has Arkham Knight for $6 if you're interested. Doubt it drops much below that.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...TMANARKHAMKNHT

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey man you're into Batman games right? The Days of Play Sale on PSN has Arkham Knight for $6 if you're interested. Doubt it drops much below that.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...TMANARKHAMKNHT
    yeah thats one of the ones i've flagged as potential buys. i know the arkham knight reviews are good not great (apparently the combat is great but theres a lot of forced batmobile sequences that people didnt love)... but i thought asylum and city were both fantastic, so it looks like a no brainer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah thats one of the ones i've flagged as potential buys. i know the arkham knight reviews are good not great (apparently the combat is great but theres a lot of forced batmobile sequences that people didnt love)... but i thought asylum and city were both fantastic, so it looks like a no brainer
    I thought Arkham Knight got wildly good reviews on PS4. The only version I remember being badly received was the PC one because Rocksteady farmed it out to a mobile game company of twelve employees who naturally ed it up so bad Steam had to introduce refunds for games and Arkham Knight for PC had to be pulled from sale for months until Rocksteady got it running acceptably. But the PS4 version was always supposed to be awesome.

Thread Information