Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1396
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GlassHalfFultz pickuphoop
    ·
    3m
    Rockets designed their defense to specifically beat the Warriors and got wrecked in the last five minutes by the Steph-Draymond pick and roll.

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice job Choke City

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If all game long they gave ~70% kinda effort in elimination game. You are on a way to lose

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Can someone post a clip of that failed 3 on 1 fast break? I was at work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had to double check that boxscore recently. A Spurs team with Jonathon Simmons () as the team's best playmaker beat a team with Harden, Gordon, Ariza, Beverley, Capela, Lou Williams, etc ... in Houston, in an elimination game, by 39 points

That game becomes more hilarious as time passes as it becomes increasingly clear how much more talented that Rockets team was ....
    The '17 Spurs were that good. Had a real shot at the chip until Kawhi went down.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "Watching this felt like watching my dad get beat up, but instead of it being an actual fight it was some weird BDSM and he was just taking it."

Rockets fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2015 warriors back

Minus Barnes, so they're actually even better. Shame for the rest of the league..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And guess what- Houston was the only team to challenge GSW last year. They were the only team to challenge them this year. They will STILL be the only threat to them NEXT YEAR.

None of the other Western Conference cucks like Denver, Utah, OKC, Spurs, Lakers have a shot. So laugh at Houston all ya want.
    This year's Rockets had no shot, and next season the Clippers should have a pretty legit chance once Nephew joins up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kobe never won cos of ball hogging. , he didn't reach .500 at his ball hoggin' best.
    Har_en > Kobe? That's hot

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Damb!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CP0 is a clown:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

No KD, no problem

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    The umpteenth episode of the Warriors not missing a beat without Durant. 30-4 now? As long as Curry is elite, they wouldn't miss him for a second if he were to leave

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Optimism:

Pessimism:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biggest clown backcourt tbh?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And guess what- Houston was the only team to challenge GSW last year. They were the only team to challenge them this year. They will STILL be the only threat to them NEXT YEAR.

None of the other Western Conference cucks like Denver, Utah, OKC, Spurs, Lakers have a shot. So laugh at Houston all ya want.
    Houston won the same number of games against them as the Clippers did. The only difference is that Durant stayed healthy for all of our series. We also didn't have a so-called "superstar" and "MVP" on our roster. "Only team to challenge them," my ass.
    Last edited by Clipper Nation; 05-11-2019 at 08:36 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Second best thing to watching the Spurs win is watching the Rockets lose.
    That's nuts. Golden State deliberately injured Leonard, which directly led to him leaving.

Leonard is a once-in-a-lifetime superstar. Spurs are extraordinarily lucky to have a few play for them. We may never again.
    Leonard's injury will likely echo through the ages for Spurs fans. That echo was deafening this year, as we were bounced in the 1st round.

Spurs fans want to see GS dead.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Looks like Double Up and djohn2oo8 finally lost their :

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's nuts. Golden State deliberately injured Leonard, which directly led to him leaving.

Leonard is a once-in-a-lifetime superstar. Spurs are extraordinarily lucky to have a few play for them. We may never again.
    Leonard's injury will likely echo through the ages for Spurs fans. That echo was deafening this year, as we were bounced in the 1st round.

Eh, that was a minor ankle roll. 99% of players walk that off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like Timvp said that injury was minor. Uncle Dennis and #2 took out the Spurs and not the Warriors. Think about it if #2 was willing to play out his contract with the Spurs then the Spurs would have had 2 shots to take out the Warriors in the final 2 years of his contract. Don't get me wrong what the Warriors did with Zaza was dirty but if #2 wasn't a bag the Spurs would have gotten revenge on them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

To think these two choke artists took as many games as the Clippers role players did even though KD missed the last two of the series ..

ClipperNation get in here and rub this in..

Thread Information