Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    i am in a 6 year drought since my wife left me for a bbc? where in san antonio is the easiest to get puzzy with no effort?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    1. Go to the nearest gun store, purchase gun and bullets
    2. Pray to Allah
    3. Load gun, apply directly to the forehead, pull the trigger
    4. ?????????
    5. 72 puzzies with no effort, each untainted and specially designed just for you. (Profit)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    1. Go to the nearest gun store, purchase gun and bullets
    2. Pray to Allah
    3. Load gun, apply directly to the forehead, pull the trigger
    4. ?????????
    5. 72 puzzies with no effort, each untainted and specially designed just for you. (Profit)
    that sounds to good to pass up.......do i have to convert muslim first?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i am in a 6 year drought since my wife left me for a bbc? where in san antonio is the easiest to get puzzy with no effort?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    that sounds to good to pass up.......do i have to convert muslim first?
    no, you automatically become Muslim when you pray to Allah and say "Allahu Akbar, mashallah".. good luck

(Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any suicidal actions of others on this message board. I hold myself fully harmless as this post is a joke)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Brigham Young Cougars
    no, you automatically become Muslim when you pray to Allah and say "Allahu Akbar, mashallah".. good luck

(Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any suicidal actions of others on this message board. I hold myself fully harmless as this post is a joke)
    these are the 2 weapons i have in my house......the gun belonged to my wife idk if that is releavent in this situation? do i need to buy my own gun or will any do? i have been practicing the allahu akbar phrase & i think i have it down.......i will wait for your answer about the gun before i do it........i cant wait for all those puzzies.....thank u for showing me it is possible to drown in puzzy

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    these are the 2 weapons i have in my house......the gun belonged to my wife idk if that is releavent in this situation? do i need to buy my own gun or will any do? i have been practicing the allahu akbar phrase & i think i have it down.......i will wait for your answer about the gun before i do it........i cant wait for all those puzzies.....thank u for showing me it is possible to drown in puzzy
    Your choice is your choice. The wife's purple pistol option however seems the most ironic, and stabbing yourself to death seems like it would be extremely painful and more likely to land you in a hospital than a grave. In the end, your choice is your choice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Look in the mirror.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Look in the mirror.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is that a taurus?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is that a taurus?
    Taurus has made some decent handguns in the last five years or so, nothing to laugh at. But that isn't a Taurus, it's a SCCY. Says so right on the slide.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Taurus has made some decent handguns in the last five years or so, nothing to laugh at. But that isn't a Taurus, it's a SCCY. Says so right on the slide.
    Didn't look hard enough... I saw the funky color and thought Taurus right away. They always have those funky teal and pink 9mm's at Academy. I hear they aren't all that bad and for the price they might be actually worth it; I wouldn't know though because I don't own a Taurus hand gun.

You shoot?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    72 puzzies.....nothing beats fkn 72 goats/sheeps...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn't look hard enough... I saw the funky color and thought Taurus right away. They always have those funky teal and pink 9mm's at Academy. I hear they aren't all that bad and for the price they might be actually worth it; I wouldn't know though because I don't own a Taurus hand gun.

You shoot?
    Not since the price/availability of ammo became ridiculous, but I do enjoy shooting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not since the price/availability of ammo became ridiculous, but I do enjoy shooting.
    Yeah I feel you on that point... It's been a while now that ammo has been scarce and expensive unfortunately.

Thread Information