Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    We'll see a black QB once again being the first QB taken in the draft.

We just had another win the Heisman.

We'll see one win the National Championship tomorrow night.

We just saw one beat the great Aaron Rodgers with that black gift of speed.

We;ll see at least one black QB in the NFC Championship game probably two which means once again a black QB in the Superbowl.

Love it

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    And then a white QB hoisting the Lombardi Trophy

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    Is this the new lock of the year?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    avante bet tracker?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    The Lions are at home again this week in a must win situation vs a Giants team that has thrown in the towel. There is no logical reason at all not see the Lions cover the 9 point spread in this..."spot".

It will be the only game I play this week and I;m laying everything I can play with on this play. So...5500 to win 5000. That is all my betting $$$$$. The wife only gives me so much of an allowance

Now who disagrees with this play and why?
    The Lions are at home again this week in a must win situation vs a Giants team that has thrown in the towel. There is no logical reason at all not see the Lions cover the 9 point spread in this..."spot".

It will be the only game I play this week and I;m laying everything I can play with on this play. So...5500 to win 5000. That is all my betting $$$$$. The wife only gives me so much of an allowance

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

We;ll see at least one black QB in the NFC Championship game probably two which means once again a black QB in the Superbowl.

Love it

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Love it
    why avante? why?

if brees wins and cam wins i'm gonna kill myself

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count

Love it
    DeadlyDynasty just came.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Avante I don't want you jinxing my Seahawks now! So STFU!

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Last edited by Darth_Pelican; 01-09-2014 at 07:55 PM.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Finally, a prediction that even the ld gt can't screw up

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Avante has been reduced to grasping at straws to the very few things that he has remaining which he hasn't been wrong about yet. It's sad really. I told him he was done 2 weeks ago, but he insisted on keeping predicting and picking things. Since then, he made a "lock of the year" that was horribly wrong, and caused him even more shame then he already had, and then his Andrew Luck Saturday thread brought things to a whole new level, making him not only a horrible predictor of things, but also an epic jinx for the ages which Cheifs fans may never recover from

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    And with that Auburn's QBs are now destined to fall one by one until it's Ben Durand time.

http://www.auburntigers.com/sports/m...nd_844252.html

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    A+++ thread.

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    You are the devil, partner.

Glad the Colts did not draft this guy

Last edited by JohnnyMax; 01-07-2014 at 07:39 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I'll tell my sons to not even dream of being quarterbacks since Avante just damned them with this thread. Or maybe I'll just not have them to spare them the disappointment.

Banned
    My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Legend has it that Avante picked the Patriots in super bowl 42

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

Thread Information