NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    February 23rd

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    About ing time. Jonathan Banks is going to be a pile of dust by the time they wrap this up.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Looking forward to it.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Maybe one too many but regardless, start filming now while Banks and Margolis are still around.

'Better Call Saul' gets renewed for 6th and final season
    Associated Press Associated Press•January 16, 2020

PASADENA, Calif. (AP) — “Better Call Saul” has been renewed for a sixth and final season consisting of 13 episodes that will air in 2021.

The upcoming fifth season debuts Feb. 23-24 on AMC. The “Breaking Bad” prequel starring Bob Odenkirk will air 10 episodes this year focusing on main character Jimmy McGill's decision to practice law as Saul Goodman, which creates unexpected changes for those around him.

Executive producer Peter Gould told a TV critics meeting on Thursday that it's the run everyone on the show wanted. After season four, Gould said he began envisioning how it would end.

“I have to say, none of it is what I expected when it started,” he said. "When this season is over, I think you’ll have a better understanding of where it’s all going.”

By the time it's over, “Better Call Saul” will have made one episode more than “Breaking Bad's” total of 62.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe one too many but regardless, start filming now while Banks and Margolis are still around.

'Better Call Saul' gets renewed for 6th and final season
    Associated Press Associated Press•January 16, 2020

PASADENA, Calif. (AP) — “Better Call Saul” has been renewed for a sixth and final season consisting of 13 episodes that will air in 2021.

The upcoming fifth season debuts Feb. 23-24 on AMC. The “Breaking Bad” prequel starring Bob Odenkirk will air 10 episodes this year focusing on main character Jimmy McGill's decision to practice law as Saul Goodman, which creates unexpected changes for those around him.

Executive producer Peter Gould told a TV critics meeting on Thursday that it's the run everyone on the show wanted. After season four, Gould said he began envisioning how it would end.

“I have to say, none of it is what I expected when it started,” he said. "When this season is over, I think you’ll have a better understanding of where it’s all going.”

By the time it's over, “Better Call Saul” will have made one episode more than “Breaking Bad's” total of 62.
    Sounds about right I guess. It has been a little strange watching the actors you mentioned age fairly considerably since BB and mentally knowing they're supposed to be younger.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Going off the cold open vignettes they show every season opener it will probably end with dude shooting himself. Or maybe it's too obvious.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Sounds about right I guess. It has been a little strange watching the actors you mentioned age fairly considerably since BB and mentally knowing they're supposed to be younger.
    Yeah, there's some active suspension of disbelief going on and Odenkirk's hairpieces seem sillier every season, but the sheer quality of the show keeps me coming back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Going off the cold open vignettes they show every season opener it will probably end with dude shooting himself. Or maybe it's too obvious.
    You know if Banks dies, they might be able to pull off a big chunk of the final season following paranoid Gene Taković. Those flash forwards have been really compelling for me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The show moves like molasses but in a good way.

I thought the season finale sucked tho

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    13 episodes for the final season? Wow. I'm glad there is an end in sight though. Breaking Bad left on a high note, and I want BCS to also. I assume more time will be dedicated to the Gene storyline in season six with the extra episodes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hopefully not. I also hope they don't just kill off the characters that don't appear in BB - Kim especially. Something forces her away obviously, but maybe she shows back up and is the one who finds Jimmy/Saul when he's hiding as Gene.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hmm. I was just Googling to see if Vince Gilligan had anything upcoming. I didn't realize he was involved in Dark Matter which has pretty good reviews.
    Anyone watch this?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Man, that's some great planning. Makes me feel they have contingencies for Banks and Margolis too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Anyone know where I can watch Season 4? Netflix only has the first three seasons and the AMC only has like the first two, IIRC.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anyone know where I can watch Season 4? Netflix only has the first three seasons and the AMC only has like the first two, IIRC.
    It looks like it’s on Netflix.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not the 4th. They’ll probably drop it a week before the 5th season comes out though.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    High seas matey

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This is right. I was looking at BB.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not the 4th. They’ll probably drop it a week before the 5th season comes out though.
    This is right. I was looking at BB.
    Unless you live outside the US you ain't right.

Now, we’re expecting the series to be added a month before the new season is due to air on AMC. For now, that’s not due to air until 2020 meaning we’re currently not expecting season 4 of Better Call Saul to arrive on Netflix until at least early 2020. It will be on Netflix shortly before its season 5 debut on AMC.
    https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/new...edule-10-2019/

They do the same thing with the ty Walking Dead series.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Unless you live outside the US you ain't right.

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/new...edule-10-2019/

They do the same thing with the ty Walking Dead series.
    I just checked on my phone and saw 1-5 if Breaking Bad

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Figured I could find it on pb just don't feel like going through the trouble of getting a vpn. Netflix I get but it's stupid that even AMC's own app doesn't have it, imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Figured I could find it on pb just don't feel like going through the trouble of getting a vpn. Netflix I get but it's stupid that even AMC's own app doesn't have it, imo.
    If you want to Venmo me $30, I’ll FaceTime it to you.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    nm
    Last edited by baseline bum; 01-19-2020 at 10:24 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    If you want to Venmo me $30, I’ll FaceTime it to you.
    Transmit it to him via beats

Thread Information