San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, so that's what the guns are for....

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, so that's what the guns are for....

Good. I hope Trump supoorters start shooting and killing every government official that DARES to tell us to wear a mask, social distance or not go to the beach. I feel sorry for the security guard who was only doing his job but he took that risk. It's a shame he had to learn a lesson with his life.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. I hope Trump supoorters start shooting and killing every government official that DARES to tell us to wear a mask, social distance or not go to the beach. I feel sorry for the security guard who was only doing his job but he took that risk. It's a shame he had to learn a lesson with his life.
    Wow, you're a real piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, you're a real piece of .
    Hey, you wanna self-quarantine the rest of your life? Your choice. You wanna social distance and wear a mask the rest of your life? Fine by me. Want to live in fear the rest of your life? I don't care, fine my me. But government shouldn't impose this on the rest of us.

If people wanna risk getting sick or a virus then it's their choice. I saw an old lady in a cane the other day at HEB not wearing a mask. She didn't want to wear a mask cuz she's WOKE. But an employee of HEB forced her to wear mask if she wanted to buy food. What a shame smh. Pathetic.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, you wanna self-quarantine the rest of your life? Your choice. You wanna social distance and wear a mask the rest of your life? Fine by me. Want to live in fear the rest of your life? I don't care, fine my me. But government shouldn't impose this on the rest of us.
    Tired straw man.

If people wanna risk getting sick or a virus then it's their choice. I saw an old lady in a cane the other day at HEB not wearing a mask. She didn't want to wear a mask cuz she's WOKE. But an employee of HEB forced her to wear mask if she wanted to buy food. What a shame smh. Pathetic.
    Good for HEB. It's a private business.

The worst thing about you besides your bloodlust is your cowardice. You aren't even doing as much as that old lady.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COG - New Jersey Patriots Shout Down Police trying to UNLAWFULLY IMPOSE COVID "Social Distancing"

Thank you

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't read the article, but "security guards" are usually privately employed or contracted by businesses. They aren't law enforcement or government employees. All that to say, they are likely acting on company policy by enforcing the facemask, same as they'd ask you to wear a shirt and shoes before entering the store. Don't like that policy? Shop somewhere else.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't read the article, but "security guards" are usually privately employed or contracted by businesses. They aren't law enforcement or government employees. All that to say, they are likely acting on company policy by enforcing the facemask, same as they'd ask you to wear a shirt and shoes before entering the store. Don't like that policy? Shop somewhere else.
    You're talking about it like the state capitol is not the people's building.

"Shop somewhere else."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COG - New Jersey Patriots Shout Down Police trying to UNLAWFULLY IMPOSE COVID "Social Distancing"

Thank you
    Those little es walking away with their tales between their legs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're talking about it like the state capitol is not the people's building.

"Shop somewhere else."
    Again, I didn't read the article. TGY was talking about HEB in another post, so I was talking about the policy and operation of privately owned companies.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, I didn't read the article. TGY was talking about HEB in another post, so I was talking about the policy and operation of privately owned companies.
    Okay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Imbriano Live At The Huntington Beach Protest

Thank you once again

Spurtacular you should join this guy and go protest. I wish I can do that here in San Antonio but too many sheeple here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thank you once again

Spurtacular you should join this guy and go protest. I wish I can do that here in San Antonio but too many sheeple here.
    I would for no other reason than to get out to HB. I used to hang out there all the time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anonymous less Macho Men threaten Whitmer with death

Whitmer Calls Violent Threats ‘Beyond The Pale’ In Advance Of Capitol Protest

“I’m increasingly concerned about the violent nature of the extreme comments

that are being made around these organizations and groups that are coming together,” she said at her Monday press briefing.

“The violent, racist, extreme rhetoric that has already been connected to Thursday’s rally and that was reported by the Metro Times today,

I think, is — concerning isn’t a strong enough word.” well then USE A STRONG ENOUGH WORD

Many called her a tyrant and advocated for her assassination.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/whitmer-online-threats-protest-michigan-capitol?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_ campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I've never identified as a right-winger but I will fight with you to death in the name of freedom. Give freedom or give me death!
    We don't live in an oppressed 3rd World. We want our neighborhood to have Christian conservative values

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lockdown protester is WOKE and speaks TRUTH to power!

ducks koriwhat Spurtacular Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan

ChumpDumper, is this man lying? Yes or no

pgardn, should this guy be ins utionalized? Yes or no

hater, wake up ma nig

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thank you once again

Oh...

YOU have to have backing?
    Chicken ...
    Where do you want to go?
    I will meet you there and I will protect you from anyone as long as you dont try to force your tongue up their throat.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Use your own stuff fairy boy.
    I used this on you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

Patriots at the beach, live.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

Patriots at the beach, live.

Damn, wish I can visit Cali. We can go protest. We need those protests too in TX. The mayor here in San Antonio is starting to get on my ing nerves.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, wish I can visit Cali. We can go protest. We need those protests too in TX. The mayor here in San Antonio is starting to get on my ing nerves.
    Democrat mayor of large towns always have their eyes on the big prize. Don't care about the people. I guarantee HB has Repub mayor w/o even looking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrat mayor of large towns always have their eyes on the big prize. Don't care about the people. I guarantee HB has Repub mayor w/o even looking.
    Just looked her up. Yup. The GOP endorsed her. Her name is Lyn Semata.

https://ocpolitical.com/tag/lynn-semeta/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's ing scary. I never thought that Trump supporters would be an ally. Gotta keep them protests going.

Thread Information