My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-si...115857535.html

State legislatures have introduced more than 500 restrictions on abortion over the past four months. The Supreme Court plans to take up a case that could weaken or even overturn the cons utional right to abortion enshrined nearly a half-century ago in Roe v. Wade.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/bidens-si...115857535.html

State legislatures have introduced more than 500 restrictions on abortion over the past four months. The Supreme Court plans to take up a case that could weaken or even overturn the cons utional right to abortion enshrined nearly a half-century ago in Roe v. Wade.
    derpducks you actually make terrible awful remarks about women who have abortions on here regularly. You’re really a ty person

but you aren’t even smart enough to comprehend that you should not be outraged about this, proving yet again you’re dumber than derp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derpducks you actually make terrible awful remarks about women who have abortions on here regularly. You’re really a ty person

but you aren’t even smart enough to comprehend that you should not be outraged about this, proving yet again you’re dumber than derp
    he's smarter than you. he's never been perma-banned from here. neither has derp.

LOL everytime you always use "we". life-time blue pillers don't associate with you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's smarter than you. he's never been perma-banned from here. neither has derp.

LOL everytime you always use "we". life-time blue pillers don't associate with you.
    imagine thinking that you need affirmation on a supposedly anonymous fan board?

you’re literally are thought for by the same people that think for ducks and derp and qhris. Bit, hey, at least you have friends here

now go do another line

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abortion is in the hands of the fascist Catholics on SCOTUS, imposing their ethics and morals on non Catholics.

Biden can't save abortion

For forced-birthers, vaginas are not protected by Cons utional right to privacy.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You've crossed the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you’re literally are thought for by the same people that think for ducks and derp and qhris. Bit, hey, at least you have friends here

now go do another line
    The default Bonnerific corporate statement every time he gets a reality check here.

Imagine being so wrapped around a forum that even after being permanently banned and any historical evidence that you ever existed on this forum was wiped from the servers, you went through the trouble to create another email account, and not even an ALT but a new username because let's face it you don't have another username anymore other than this ty one you picked, and come back here to then lie about it. Then you resume with the exact same approach that got you banned in the first place.

Yet you have the gall to say someone else gains their personal iden y from opinions of users of this forum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

now go do another line
    You really pissed dmc as much as Blake got to derp.

Impressive!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The default Bonnerific corporate statement every time he gets a reality check here.

Imagine being so wrapped around a forum that even after being permanently banned and any historical evidence that you ever existed on this forum was wiped from the servers, you went through the trouble to create another email account, and not even an ALT but a new username because let's face it you don't have another username anymore other than this ty one you picked, and come back here to then lie about it. Then you resume with the exact same approach that got you banned in the first place.

Yet you have the gall to say someone else gains their personal iden y from opinions of users of this forum
    Lol "gall"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You really pissed dmc as much as Blake got to derp.

Impressive!

yeah the piece of tried to tell someone the other day that I’m obsessed with him, when he follows me around here and away from here.

He’s such a weak minded of a person. He projects arguments everywhere and pretends he “wins”. This self perceived online rep is really all he has in his life. He is nothing more than a hollow s who knows his family detests him and no real friends either.

but truth he isn’t a whole lot deeper that derp and ducks. He just hates being shown up to be such an. intellectual lightweight.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is when you know derpmc has been getting abused on here again for being a mediocre trumper republican.

he lashes out and projects his tiness on to his “enemies.”

we all know that this is truly all you have, and you’re dying alone with no one who cares derpmc. You don’t need to make it even more clear.

That you seek approval from dale and derp and the rest of the clown show, so you can pretend you aren’t all alone in the world speaks louder than any other insult and lie, you have admitted to, my way.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When dealing with derp sr, you have to start with the understanding that his online rep is all he has left to keep him from having to have an honest conversation with himself about what a piece of of a human he is.

if it hasn’t happened by now, it never will. He will die with no one mourning his loss, it will only be relief they can finally drop the facade of caring about him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is when you know derpmc has been getting abused on here again for being a mediocre trumper republican.

we all know that this is truly all you have, and you’re dying alone with no one who cares derpmc. You don’t need to make it even more clear.

That you seek approval from dale and derp and the rest of the clown show, so you can pretend you aren’t all alone in the world speaks louder than any other insult and lie, you have admitted to, my way.
    When you enter narrator mode, it's obvious you want/need an audience to come to your side.

"We all"... there it is again

"You're alone"
    "No one will care when you die"
    "This is all you have"
    " ty life"

etc...

Bonnerific's go-to retorts. Obviously you think those comments affect people. It makes me think you were abandoned and have a fear of being alone, a fear of dying alone. Maybe you have a fear of separation because the rest of the family abandons you daily while you sit in your underwear and peck away on your laptop online, as they go out and actually do things. "We're going shopping" they say.. "Do you want me to tag along?" he says, raising forward in his well worn chair, the peanut s s falling off of his chest and onto the floor... "No, we won't be gone long" they say, looking at each other with that "we just dodged a bullet" stare. Dejected, he slumps back into his chair.. "If you go to that barbeque place, bring me a couple large chopped beef sandwiches, 3 rolls, a large peach cobbler and a diet coke" he says, not looking up from his laptop. "Ok. that's fine. Well, we're leaving"...they say. "Have fun" he says.. not even sure if he thought it or said it. As the door closes he knows they won't be back before well after dark, and he's now facing another day alone.

Bogie to the rescue...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you enter narrator mode, it's obvious you want/need an audience to come to your side.

"You're alone"
    "This is all you have"
    " ty life"

etc...

Bonnerific's go-to retorts. Obviously you think those comments affect people. It makes me think you were abandoned and have a fear of being alone, a fear of dying alone. Maybe you have a fear of separation because the rest of the family abandons you daily while you sit in your underwear and peck away on your laptop online, as they go out and actually do things. "We're going shopping" they say.. "Do you want me to tag along?" he says, raising forward in his well worn chair, the peanut s s falling off of his chest and onto the floor... "No, we won't be gone long" they say, looking at each other with that "we just dodged a bullet" stare. "If you go to that barbeque place, bring me a couple large chopped beef sandwiches, 3 rolls, a large peach cobbler and a diet coke" he says, not looking up from his laptop. "Ok. that's fine. Well, we're leaving"...they say. "Have fun" he says.. not even sure if he thought it or said it. As the door closes he knows they won't be back before well after dark, and he's now facing another day alone. Bogie to the rescue...

thank you for continuing to prove me right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yeah the piece of tried to tell someone the other day that I’m obsessed with him, when he follows me around here and away from here.

He’s such a weak minded of a person. He projects arguments everywhere and pretends he “wins”. This self perceived online rep is really all he has in his life. He is nothing more than a hollow s who knows his family detests him and no real friends either.

but truth he isn’t a whole lot deeper that derp and ducks. He just hates being shown up to be such an. intellectual lightweight.

When dealing with derp sr, you have to start with the understanding that his online rep is all he has left to keep him from having to have an honest conversation with himself about what a piece of of a human he is.

if it hasn’t happened by now, it never will. He will die with no one mourning his loss, it will only be relief they can finally drop the facade of caring about him

"You're alone"
    "This is all you have"
    " ty life"

etc...

Bonnerific's go-to retorts. Obviously you think those comments affect people. It makes me think you were abandoned and have a fear of being alone, a fear of dying alone. Maybe you have a fear of separation because the rest of the family abandons you daily while you sit in your underwear and peck away on your laptop online, as they go out and actually do things. "We're going shopping" they say.. "Do you want me to tag along?" he says, raising forward in his well worn chair, the peanut s s falling off of his chest and onto the floor... "No, we won't be gone long" they say, looking at each other with that "we just dodged a bullet" stare. Dejected, he slumps back into his chair.. "If you go to that barbeque place, bring me a couple large chopped beef sandwiches, 3 rolls, a large peach cobbler and a diet coke" he says, not looking up from his laptop. "Ok. that's fine. Well, we're leaving"...they say. "Have fun" he says.. not even sure if he thought it or said it. As the door closes he knows they won't be back before well after dark, and he's now facing another day alone.

Bogie to the rescue...
    thank you for continuing to prove me right
    You're welcome

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Liberals demand rights for people’s body except when it comes for covid shots

Thread Information