Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you read it or get it off some Qanon list.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Fauci is the 2005 article on your own list moonbat.
    Did you read it or get it off some Qanon list.

I dont know all of them of course. I work in a different area. But I do know Fauci has done fantastic work in the past, made many mistakes with the AIDS virus and then solved or had offshoot studies done by others. There are people who do work in science that is not necessarily good just like any other pursuit. And there are people that know who the top people are that many times disagree but all do good work. Look for a list from Fauci and give us the list since you are interested. And the people he think are good will know other top notch people. We would know these names well if we had some sort of leadership on the federal level. But, but... they are mainstream, you and Trump know better!

So where did your table/list come from?
    So Fauci, who you admit made many mistakes on a previous virus, is the best mind we should listen to? No other people around the world who dedicate their life to this should be listened to because...Fauci?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gossip:

I read an article in an Indian blog about positive study results for HCQ used as a preventative, prior to the course of the treatment.

Something to do with the Indian subcontinent being in a malaria zone, maybe? HCQ is anti-malarial, right?
    My skepticism about HCQ being responsible for any success India is having is because India checks the most important boxes on whether or not you're likely to suffer a severe Covid infection.

- Obesity in India has reached epidemic proportions in the 21st century, with morbid obesity affecting 5% of the country's population.

- The median age in India was 26.8 years old in 2015.

vs.

- With the latest data from the NHANES showing that 39.6 percent of adults and 18.5 percent of children ages 2 to 19 in America have obesity, the State of Obesity report noted that “these are the highest rates ever do ented by NHANES.”

- The nation's median age was 38.2 in 2018

And HCQ wasn't "suppressed" here. Green highlighted line.

I'm sure some truthers might conclude all the nation's doctors got on a million strong conference call and decided to stop using it in order to hurt Lord Trump. But Occam's Razor suggest the drug just doesn't work. Perhaps as a prophylactic, but that's difficult to prove.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My skepticism about HCQ being responsible for any success India is having is because India checks the most important boxes on whether or not you're likely to suffer a severe Covid infection.

- Obesity in India has reached epidemic proportions in the 21st century, with morbid obesity affecting 5% of the country's population.

- The median age in India was 26.8 years old in 2015.

vs.

- With the latest data from the NHANES showing that 39.6 percent of adults and 18.5 percent of children ages 2 to 19 in America have obesity, the State of Obesity report noted that “these are the highest rates ever do ented by NHANES.”

- The nation's median age was 38.2 in 2018

And HCQ wasn't "suppressed" here. Green highlighted line.

I'm sure some truthers might conclude all the nation's doctors got on a million strong conference call and decided to stop using it in order to hurt Lord Trump. But Occam's Razor suggest the drug just doesn't work. Perhaps as a prophylactic, but that's difficult to prove.
    Thanks for the detailed reply, TSA just sent a bare link and there was nothing there but journalistic verification that doctors in India are giving HCQ to people in quarantine.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 07-31-2020 at 08:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Fauci, who you admit made many mistakes on a previous virus, is the best mind we should listen to? No other people around the world who dedicate their life to this should be listened to because...Fauci?
    Did you read the entire response.

Oh I added a little more for your edification possibly after you posted of how science should/could be working with the federal government on this... Kind of like we used to do on space missions and building a large sophisticated military.

But its only a virus... that will disappear some day (he got that right with no time limit)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ones that lead the best minds in the country to say the stuff does not work.
    Neither you or I read all of these as our area of expertise.
    But expertise is exactly what you will go against because thats what you do.
    You find info very few can, feel proud about it because you have, and then repeat it and get on.

This is a common theme with the Trumpys.
    Go against people who do this as their life work, because you are special.
    You see patterns no one else can. You are special delivery pizza.

That list in itself is not a list an expert in the field would make. You find it from some other person who sees things others cant, put in what appears all the studies that have ever been done with no real understanding about the people who write them or what they say, and add em up. This is what you did.

I read the one in 2005 that has been posted on here several times, and people (not you) put this up as a "see it works."
    And that paper does absolutely nothing of the sort. So I get YOUR list.
    Edited about 5 min after original post to not give you the feeling Fauci is a very good scientist but of course he has to rely on help.
    Biology is really complex in case you have not gathered this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, man.

I see no link to scientific lit, this is anecdotal, eh?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet you probably buy their propaganda of Hydroxyclhoriquine. Anthony Fauci, the man in charge of this scamdemic was being honest back then? Hmmm 🤔 explain that to me please.

Those doctors are controlled opposition PURPOSELY censored that were promoting another drug for a virus that doesn't exist.

Man the elite tactics work for you Trump supporters, hook, line and sinker. I don't know how you guys can't see this.

My guess is you have this mentality of "You see? Trump said ot works! Those doctors with lab coats said Hydroxyclhoriquine works too! They got censored so they must be telling the the truth!!"

You people fall for the divide and conquer strategy by the elites so easily. They control the left vs right or Democrats vs Republicans. They plan everything. They are smart they know how you guys think. Psychological warfare.

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread
    /thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes believe in the hoax virus

TSA is defending doctors wearing a lab coat that found a cure for a virus that doesn't exist

Both of you are sperm shielding for criminal big pharma and medical industries

Both of you don't know that you are useful idiots for the establishment

Spurtacular, that's how the establishment fools the masses. Even your fellow Trumpsters fall hook, line and sinker.
    /thread

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are all the dead crisis actors?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another controlled opposition actor playing a role. Don’t take the bait. She made her entrance onto the world stage after having ‘’33 years experience in the medical field’’ If you need reminding there are 33 degrees in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry

Signs and symbols rule the world.

v v v Don’t forget the serpent logo on her shirt as well!!

^^^ Triple "6" in freemasonry incase anyone is wondering

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's up with Tom Hanks there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's up with Tom Hanks there
    According to the Q s, he's supposed to be locked up or dead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the Q s, he's supposed to be locked up or dead.
    I don't even know what means.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serpent logo on her shirt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serpent logo on her shirt

My Team