Page 41 of 164 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 4077
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

This got truly believes he's the only one who's ever been double-teamed. I'm pretty sure Curry, Dirk, Giannis, Shaq, and countless other stars would beg to differ with him on that. , even guys like Booker and Trae get doubled on a regular basis. Is there anything Frauden won't whine about?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This got truly believes he's the only one who's ever been double-teamed. I'm pretty sure Curry, Dirk, Giannis, Shaq, and countless other stars would beg to differ with him on that. , even guys like Booker and Trae get doubled on a regular basis. Is there anything Frauden won't whine about?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rockettes giving up 45 first quarter points

But they beat Clipper Nation's team

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Rockettes giving up 45 first quarter points

But they beat Clipper Nation's team

The refs handed them one win when we didn't have PG yet. Big whoop.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Mavs/Rockets showing the difference between a real star (Doncic) and a fake star (Frauden).

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Auscrub Rivers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capela was carrying those fake mvp.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Big big win for the Mavs tonight. I wasn't quite sure whether the recent results were due to the favorable schedule, or whether the team is already good enough to contend. Well, it seems like they are ready.

Crazy thing is, watching Luka and KP tonight, there is so much they can improve on. Just little things about positioning and learning how to attack. They are essentially both playing on instinct right now, and they are both really good. But I would love for Dirk and Nash to coach these guys a bit and teach them the game a little. They both have an extra level to go to.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In order in the playoffs of. Teams that scare me are
    Clips
    Mavs
    eveeyone else lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are now the littlest brother in Tejas that no one wants to see. The decline is almost complete.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So anyone still taking Trae Young over Doncic? LMAO @ Sacramento passing on him because Divac didn't like his dad.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So anyone still taking Trae Young over Doncic? LMAO @ Sacramento passing on him because Divac didn't like his dad.
    Vlade just mad that Luka chose to play for Slovenia instead of Serbia.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Tbh, LaVar Ball is partially to blame for that. Nobody wanted a circus like that on their team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh, LaVar Ball is partially to blame for that. Nobody wanted a circus like that on their team.
    From what i know Luka and his dad aren't really that close, so there would be 0 drama. I think Luka is kinda a mama's boy since their parents divorced when he was like 13.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://sports.yahoo.com/rumor-kings...200003936.html

In the case of the Suns (who had just hired Doncic’s international coach), multiple of sources around the league say Phoenix owner Robert Sarver pushed for Deandre Ayton, the in-state Arizona player (and, to be fair, he was on top of a lot, if not most, team draft boards).
    Get in here Will Hunting
    Sarver
    worst owner in the league now that Fredo is out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From what i know Luka and his dad aren't really that close, so there would be 0 drama. I think Luka is kinda a mama's boy since their parents divorced when he was like 13.
    Holy , I bought Doncic stock really early and even I didn't know that. League must've really slated this kid for the biggest of near-future roles if he's already getting that sort of personal coverage this early.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    West postseason is starting to look like Lakers, Clippers, Jazz, Rox, Nuggets, Mavs. Not in order. Only the 7 & 8 spots are up for grabs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get in here Will Hunting
    Sarver
    the current Suns with Rubio swapped for Doncic

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Get in here Will Hunting
    Sarver
    Meh, Ayton was considered the top prospect by most. Bagley was even taken between him and Doncic too iirc, of all of Sarvers ups I don’t consider this a big one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, Ayton was considered the top prospect by most. Bagley was even taken between him and Doncic too iirc, of all of Sarvers ups I don’t consider this a big one.
    whoever had Ayton, Bagley or anyone else infront of Luka on their list is a ing re and should not have a job in the NBA.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    whoever had Ayton, Bagley or anyone else infront of Luka on their list is a ing re and should not have a job in the NBA.
    I don't think it's absurd to have selected those guys. Rarely have we seen a European (or foreign white player) come in and even be a multiple time all-star that's under 7 feet tall.

Ginobili is probably the only one that I can think of with a resume that would be worth that high of a pick. Peja is the only other one that comes to mind, but he's not someone you build your franchise around. You'd hope that with the #1 or #2 pick you're finding the cornerstone. What Luka has done thus far, is somewhat unprecedented given his profile/background. Grabbing the potentially dominant post player, or the 6'11 athletic wing is a much safer pick in today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's absurd to have selected those guys. Rarely have we seen a European (or foreign white player) come in and even be a multiple time all-star that's under 7 feet tall.

Ginobili is probably the only one that I can think of with a resume that would be worth that high of a pick. Peja is the only other one that comes to mind, but he's not someone you build your franchise around. You'd hope that with the #1 or #2 pick you're finding the cornerstone. What Luka has done thus far, is somewhat unprecedented given his profile/background. Grabbing the potentially dominant post player, or the 6'11 athletic wing is a much safer pick in today's NBA
    Doncic was the best 18 year old European ever. A blind man coud tell you he wont be a bust. All team of the European championships, Spanish league MVP and Euroleague MVP tells you a lot. All the other European high picks were nowhere close to what Luka was doing. (I could say Pau, but he was already 21 when drafted)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Doncic was the best 18 year old European ever.
    Better than Drazen Petrovich was? That’s a serious question not trying to argue, I ask it because I’ve heard insane stories about the he did when he was really young (iirc he supposedly scored over 100 points in a game). He would have been a 30 PPG scorer if he’d spent his prime here too.

Back to the point, you’d clearly take Doncic now instead of Ayton no matter what, but Ayton was considered an elite 7 foot prospect that doesn’t come along very often, especially nowadays. Ayton also had a very good rookie year so it’s not like he’s a bust. It’s also not like Oden being taken over Durant when Portland ignored a lot of injury risk. Ayton has lived up to expectations at every level so far, Doncic is just way better than anyone thought he would possibly be (don’t even try to pretend you knew all along Doncic would average 30/10/10 in his second season ).

Simply put Sarvers has made more insanely re ed moves than anyone can count and has no business owning an NBA team but picking Ayton over Doncic isn’t something to hold against him.

The Hawks trading down to pick an undersized streak shooting combo guard + the Kings picking Bagley are both infinitely more re ed moves (particularly the Hawks trading down) than the Suns picking Ayton. The story going into the draft was Ayton and Doncic were the two potentially generational talents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better than Drazen Petrovich was? That’s a serious question not trying to argue, I ask it because I’ve heard insane stories about the he did when he was really young (iirc he supposedly scored over 100 points in a game). He would have been a 30 PPG scorer if he’d spent his prime here too.
    Drazen wasn't this good at 18. I think Drazen became really good at like 20 or 21. And yea, he did score 112 points, but that was against 15 year olds, while Drazen was 21. I do believe he was one of the best Euro players ever, but I'd always take a player that can do everything and not just shoot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron really getting 0 calls this year lol

Thread Information