Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't rebuild with curry earning super max
    Getting a stud with #2 on a rookie deal is definitely Leaning that way more than win now is the point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    28. Leandro Bolmaro

Bolmaro is a talented Argentine who is unlikely to drop to 41. He’s not athletic but he has enough skill with the ball in his hands to be a solid prospect. If does drop to 41, it wouldn’t be surprising if the Spurs drafted him and stashed him overseas for a year or five.
    This guy is developing at a frenetic pace. If he keeps this trajectory the Wolves will get a damn steal.
    timvp you had doubts about his hops? They look fine here, tbh.

Those Manu vibes at 0:40

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks good.
    Does he want to be a Spur because of all the glowing things Manu told him about?

p.s. breast cancer awareness month or does this these players just like spthicthy uniforms?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks good.
    Does he want to be a Spur because of all the glowing things Manu told him about?

p.s. breast cancer awareness month or does this these players just like spthicthy uniforms?
    Most Argies have a soft spot for the Spurs because of Manu, but the Wolves have the rights to Bolmaro.

P/S: that's the alternate for this season. They change it every year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy is developing at a frenetic pace. If he keeps this trajectory the Wolves will get a damn steal.
    timvp you had doubts about his hops? They look fine here, tbh.

Would've loved to have drafted Bolmaro. Firstly for the Argie X-factor, of course, but also just to add European-raised prospects on the team. We really lack some fundamental skills on a lot of players, and Euros tend to be above-average in most things that the current Spurs suck at (finishing, especially with both hands, boxing out, rebounding in general, court awareness and off-ball movement, etc). Hope he develops nicely at Barça.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would've loved to have drafted Bolmaro. Firstly for the Argie X-factor, of course, but also just to add European-raised prospects on the team. We really lack some fundamental skills on a lot of players, and Euros tend to be above-average in most things that the current Spurs suck at (finishing, especially with both hands, boxing out, rebounding in general, court awareness and off-ball movement, etc). Hope he develops nicely at Barça.
    good point. The team is really missing players like that

Thread Information