Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk is a NOTORIOUS whiner and pleader and has been for a very, very long time. There's not many games where you won't consistently see Dirk approaching referees with consistent open handed, face grimacing pleas for touch foul calls. THis is not news. He's done this for years. I think Dallas fans tend to assume that each of these pleas are legit and that Dirk is truly being "mauled" and "held" as much as his grimacing leads them to believe. We all know how great he is as a player, but there's no denying this, and I'm not suggesting its something unique to him. KD will do the same thing. I do not recall Ibaka or Collison partaking in any type of consistent holding or mauling of Dirk last night that went uncalled. Dirk's a pretty good damn salesman as well.
    you just described every player in the league re

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I do not recall Ibaka or Collison partaking in any type of consistent holding or mauling of Dirk last night that went uncalled.

Not saying Mavs lost because of the refs, no way. Just to point out that he got raped at times.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    you just described every player in the league re
    Quit being dramatic. That does not describe "every player in the league".

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count

Not saying Mavs lost because of the refs, no way. Just to point out that he got raped at times.
    He got some iffy touch calls in his favor as well. I don't recall any raping. I'm not naive enough to think the refs got every damn call right all game long. That's unreasonable. I don't doubt there was a call missed. Such is the NBA every night. I'm just saying OKC was in no way consistently fouling Dirk and getting away with it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Quit being dramatic. That does not describe "every player in the league".
    what player do you see that doesn't whine and plead when they feel they are fouled, whether they were actually fouled or not?

your dumb ass would probably be stupid enough to start naming some OKC players, when no team whines more about refs and gets more BS calls in the NBA than the Thunder

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    what player do you see that doesn't whine and plead when they feel they are fouled, whether they were actually fouled or not?

your dumb ass would probably be stupid enough to start naming some OKC players, when no team whines more about refs and gets more BS calls in the NBA than the Thunder
    Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Kendrick Perkins, Thabo Sefolosha, and Serge Ibaka.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Kendrick Perkins, Thabo Sefolosha, and Serge Ibaka.
    lol failed attempt at reverse trolling

lol got

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    lol failed attempt at reverse trolling

lol got
    Dude. I don't give a . It's been a really long time since I was 12. Carry on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

meth is one uvadrug

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count

meth is one uvadrug
    I'll take your word for it, although I was obviously being sarcastic with my list of players.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dude. I don'tgive a . It's been a really long time since I was 12. Carry on.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dirk is a NOTORIOUS whiner and pleader and has been for a very, very long time. There's not many games where you won't consistently see Dirk approaching referees with consistent open handed, face grimacing pleas for touch foul calls. THis is not news. He's done this for years. I think Dallas fans tend to assume that each of these pleas are legit and that Dirk is truly being "mauled" and "held" as much as his grimacing leads them to believe. We all know how great he is as a player, but there's no denying this, and I'm not suggesting its something unique to him. KD will do the same thing. I do not recall Ibaka or Collison partaking in any type of consistent holding or mauling of Dirk last night that went uncalled. Dirk's a pretty good damn salesman as well.
    You've basically just described KD and Westbrick in a nuts . I'm 100 percent sure that if KD or Westbrick were treated the way Dirk was, you would go berzerk and call for the referees' heads. I don't get how anyone can be that re ed as you are. What the heck are you smokin'? Must be insane stuff.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I do not recall Ibaka or Collison partaking in any type of consistent holding or mauling of Dirk last night that went uncalled.
    You must be on crack, seriously.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    You must be on crack, seriously.
    I gave crack up on Monday.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    You've basically just described KD and Westbrick in a nuts . I'm 100 percent sure that if KD or Westbrick were treated the way Dirk was, you would go berzerk and call for the referees' heads. I don't get how anyone can be that re ed as you are. What the heck are you smokin'? Must be insane stuff.
    Yeah KD and Russ both whine too. I don't go berzerk about anything. It all rolls off man.

Thread Information