Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i actually thought pop could fix demar so maybe pop did too... demar is just too much of a head case though.

the dude should be getting paid a lot less and coming off the bench due to how inconsistent he can be.
    Pop takes too much credit for having had HOF players tbh. I see that now.

Was he going to make Pau stop being soft? No. Was he going to change Lamarcus’ game? No. Fact is when he tried he almost drove him away. Was he going to change Demar, Mills or Marco? Nope. Was Kawhi any less of a player bc he wasn’t coached by Pop? No.

Its definitely a players league.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    How much does your butt hurt right now?
    what?

i'm a kawhi fan, the year went exactly how i thought it would.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    with the west as open as it is now, this season is the perfect opportunity for pop to show there can be life after kawhi.

really depends how hungry he is / how much of a fire he has. if he isn't hungry anymore then he shouldn't be HC.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with the west as open as it is now, this season is the perfect opportunity for pop to show there can be life after kawhi.

really depends how hungry he is / how much of a fire he has. if he isn't hungry anymore then he shouldn't be HC.
    If he acts like he cares, he’ll be exposed as a fraud if the team gets dumped in the first round again.

But if he acts like he doesn’t give a anymore, his legacy will be preserved. He’ll still collect a fat paycheck because the owners probably think he’s a GOAT coach.

Thread Information