Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude, why are you posting the same info over and over?

Trump receiving info on stolen materials from russia/wikileaks- to help trump/hurt another american citizen-

then lying about it for years and getting away with the crime

is bothersome to hear- isnt it?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

stones lawyer is awful

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Trump receiving info on stolen materials from russia/wikileaks- to help trump/hurt another american citizen-

then lying about it for years and getting away with the crime

is bothersome to hear- isnt it?
    But he won’t get away with it. Mueller’s team is proving a conspiracy in court first

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But he won’t get away with it. Mueller’s team is proving a conspiracy in court first

maybe

what would be useful- is if the impotent Dems subpoenaed the lawyer in the stone trial ( mueller team atty) and spelled out these crimes on nat’l tv

otherwise- trump gets away for another year

and continues committing crimes from the office of the presidency

mueller dropped the ing ball in so many ways

the patriots testifying in the impeachment are showing the balls - mueller never had

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    maybe

what would be useful- is if the impotent Dems subpoenaed the lawyer in the stone trial ( mueller team atty) and spelled out these crimes on nat’l tv

otherwise- trump gets away for another year

and continues committing crimes from the office of the presidency

mueller dropped the ing ball in so many ways

the patriots testifying in the impeachment are showing the balls - mueller never had
    Think about it. To prove a criminal conspiracy, Wikileaks needs to first be indicted. Stone already is. So is Assange.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

lawd have mercy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think about it. To prove a criminal conspiracy, Wikileaks needs to first be indicted. Stone already is. So is Assange.
    yes - but that is settling for scraps when you were already at the buffet table;

your suspect was the biggest liar on the planet and you had the chance to place the liar under oath and blow the entire case wide open in front of the world-

all that stood between you and glory - was an obscure memo?
    a ing department policy?

You could have rescued the country from Russia and their plant and their cyber ery-

and you obeyed a ing memo, tucked your tail between your vagina and called it a day- allowing the ing liar to sodomize an entire country and then the very next day-

do it all over again?

think about THAT!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    yes - but that is settling for scraps when you were already at the buffet table;

your suspect was the biggest liar on the planet and you had the chance to place the liar under oath and blow the entire case wide open in front of the world-

all that stood between you and glory - was an obscure memo?
    a ing department policy?

You could have rescued the country from Russia and their plant and their cyber ery-

and you obeyed a ing memo, tucked your tail between your vagina and called it a day- allowing the ing liar to sodomize an entire country and then the very next day-

do it all over again?

think about THAT!
    Barr said no to an indictment. So the cases were referred to other US attorneys for prosecution so Barr can’t touch it. He wouldn’t sign off on an indictment. Is that not yet clear?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Barr said no to an indictment. So the cases were referred to other US attorneys for prosecution so Barr can’t touch it. He wouldn’t sign off on an indictment. Is that not yet clear?
    SO?

If MUeller had a pair of balls- he would have exposed Barr and his criminality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys still don't seem to get that no charges will be laid to DJT until he's out of office.

No legal hail marys are available. All the derogatory information about DJT that shakes out of legal process amounts to a hill of beans unless (R)s vote for removal because of it or Trump is voted out, at which point he becomes indictable.

Btw, the surmise that Barr has no sway over AUSAs is ridiculous -- why do you think he's called the Attorney General?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

LAWDY!!!!
    2 days prior Julian Assange was on CNN saying Wikileaks had more damaging information on Hillary Clinton. And Gates testified he heard about the Wikileaks announcement on TV

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Mueller already said there was no conspiracy and Corsi was lying to Stone about having a back channel to Wikileaks.

https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/do...-offense/3324/

but keep going with this it provides plenty of entertainment

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Mueller didn’t say there wasn’t a conspiracy. He said his investigation didn’t uncover one. Because to prove a conspiracy, involves convictions. He also said there should be a thorough FBI investigation into Trump.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Btw, Stone isn’t the last one going to prison.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Mueller didn’t say there wasn’t a conspiracy. He said his investigation didn’t uncover one. Because to prove a conspiracy, involves convictions. He also said there should be a thorough FBI investigation into Trump.
    Your entire Trump/Wikileaks conspiracy is based on Corsi having a back channel to Wikileaks. Mueller said he lied to Stone and he didn't. Are you now saying your God Mueller was wrong the whole time?

Again, what does page 4 #7 say about Corsi? Stone is who person 1 is referring to.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Also where is my 2 grand you welching got

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    2 days prior Julian Assange was on CNN saying Wikileaks had more damaging information on Hillary Clinton. And Gates testified he heard about the Wikileaks announcement on TV
    https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2016/0...ge-intv-ac.cnn

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re a glutton for humiliation apparently

Do you understand what Mueller is saying on #7 page 4?

Not gonna read that. No need to.

right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pro-forma defense followed by a pardon, a book, and a lucrative speaking tour?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Counterterrorism expert worries that ‘Putin leads Donald Trump around on a leash’

Donald
    Trump’s current worldview was “manufactured” by Russia — and the damage the president is doing to the global standing of the United States could last for decades.

“I can [look at a situation] and based on decades of intelligence experience and say, ‘Oh, I’ve seen this type of operation before. This is how it works. This is how it flows.’ And that information is not something that the average journalist will have,”

“This book, The Plot to Betray America, is the third leg of this story, which is,

The Plot to Destroy Democracy was about Putin;

his is about Team Trump and how the Americans who were involved in this —

how they were doing their business.

How they were going about engineering their own enrichment.

And that is what is destroying the United States and our national security,”

with Sessions, it just struck me, there had to have been a ginormous pool of money that supersedes loyalty to everything and Trump was offering to let him in on it.

“But [Sessions] made that one mistake of being ethical. By recusing himself. And that was it. Now he’s out. And he thinks he’s going to salvage himself.

these people are schmucks.

They understand the meanness, and the anger, and the hatred of the base.

now they’ve been unshackled and

they can be as mean and as ruthless and dirty and as nasty as they want,

so long as they sign onto Trump
    and

Trump has the support of those people.”

Russia created a meta-narrative around Donald Trump, to where, he sees the world through Moscow’s glasses.

And I think the metaphor I used in there is that

‘if Donald Trump sees the world through rose-colored glasses, they’re glasses that were created, tinted, framed, and put on his face by Moscow.’”

“His entire worldview comes from the perspective of the money he’s always wanted.

And whatever has been promised him, whatever he thinks he can get.

And whether he adopted what

he thinks is the faux toughness of the Russian Bear.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/exclusive-counterterrorism-expert-worries-that-putin-leads-donald-trump-around-on-a-leash/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2976

That's Spurstalk Trash supporters described, right there, ain't it?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Counterterrorism expert worries that ‘Putin leads Donald Trump around on a leash’

Donald
    Trump’s current worldview was “manufactured” by Russia — and the damage the president is doing to the global standing of the United States could last for decades.

“I can [look at a situation] and based on decades of intelligence experience and say, ‘Oh, I’ve seen this type of operation before. This is how it works. This is how it flows.’ And that information is not something that the average journalist will have,”

“This book, The Plot to Betray America, is the third leg of this story, which is,

The Plot to Destroy Democracy was about Putin;

his is about Team Trump and how the Americans who were involved in this —

how they were doing their business.

How they were going about engineering their own enrichment.

And that is what is destroying the United States and our national security,”

with Sessions, it just struck me, there had to have been a ginormous pool of money that supersedes loyalty to everything and Trump was offering to let him in on it.

“But [Sessions] made that one mistake of being ethical. By recusing himself. And that was it. Now he’s out. And he thinks he’s going to salvage himself.

these people are schmucks.

They understand the meanness, and the anger, and the hatred of the base.

now they’ve been unshackled and

they can be as mean and as ruthless and dirty and as nasty as they want,

so long as they sign onto Trump
    and

Trump has the support of those people.”

Russia created a meta-narrative around Donald Trump, to where, he sees the world through Moscow’s glasses.

And I think the metaphor I used in there is that

‘if Donald Trump sees the world through rose-colored glasses, they’re glasses that were created, tinted, framed, and put on his face by Moscow.’”

“His entire worldview comes from the perspective of the money he’s always wanted.

And whatever has been promised him, whatever he thinks he can get.

And whether he adopted what

he thinks is the faux toughness of the Russian Bear.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/11/exclusive-counterterrorism-expert-worries-that-putin-leads-donald-trump-around-on-a-leash/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2976

That's Spurstalk Trash supporters described, right there, ain't it?

”with trump - all roads lead to Russia”

Pelosi- 2019

Thread Information