Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    T-robot programmed to kill SpursStillTippin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now don't bite my head off if this isnt true but i heard some people saw some of the Kings fans partying dowtown. If this is true, what the are they thinking? I mean Fiesta time in SA is nice and its a of a party but you just got your ass handed to you by 34 pts and you wanna party? Oh well Go Spurs Go!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they drink to forget.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what. they're only human

should they be confined to their hotel rooms 24/7

life is short

Spurs Fanatic
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My friend said she saw Ron Artest at one of the nightclubs downtown but that he wasn't talking to anyone

I Am Jack's Smirking Revenge atxrocker's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i hope the guys are getting ed up off that cheap alchohol (since EVERYTHING in SA is so cheap) as long as they can make game 2 a statement game. what, nba players are exempt from having a good time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hope the guys are getting ed up off that cheap alchohol (since EVERYTHING in SA is so cheap
    Our women aint cheap o.......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people saw some of the Kings fans partying dowtown.
    I guess that should not have said "fans", first time I read that I was like, WGAF?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    everything from the hoes to the price of living is cheaper in that mother er. haha. anyways, again, maybe after getting trashed overthere the guys will handle business. whether they do or not, what the does it matter if they visited the night life there?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our women aint cheap o.......
    The price of living is cheaper here though

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    i just saw an article on espn that the spurs took the day off today while the kings had a 4 hour practice. look for the kings to come out ready and play with more energy then before. im not saying they will win im just saying it wont be a blowout.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The price of living is cheaper here though
    thats for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yea in my original post i said "kings fans were partying downtown" my bad i meant the players. And its all good them partying downtown but after you guarenteed a win and got your ass handed to you you'd think the last thing on your mind would be lets go party. but oh well come out tomorrow and get embarrased again do i care? By the way thank you Ron Artest for the motivation. Spurs have the rest of the NBA scared.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    yea in my original post i said "kings fans were partying downtown" my bad i meant the players. And its all good them partying downtown but after you guarenteed a win and got your ass handed to you you'd think the last thing on your mind would be lets go party. but oh well come out tomorrow and get embarrased again do i care? By the way thank you Ron Artest for the motivation. Spurs have the rest of the NBA scared.
    goddamn, SST, your head is swelling up almost as fast as Evas pussy after being bangbanged..way too fast there. noone else that is a serious contender is scared of the spurs cause of one game..quit kidding yourself.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    goddamn, SST, your head is swelling up almost as fast as Evas pussy after being bangbanged..way too fast there. noone else that is a serious contender is scared of the spurs cause of one game..quit kidding yourself.
    yeah i dont think the pistons are even close to being scared from one ing game.

In Manu we STILL trust! rayray2k8's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there an echo in here???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs obviously sent a message not only to the kings but to the NBA. And your a kings fan why would you bring up the pistons? lol and you wanna talk about someone's head swelling up talk about your team and ron artest even before the series started. and smooth move bringing up eva in this argument man you are all over the place with your comments you should stick to your own team. Im done now lets just watch them play. See you tomorrow Go Spurs Go

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Spurs obviously sent a message not only to the kings but to the NBA. And your a kings fan why would you bring up the pistons? lol and you wanna talk about someone's head swelling up talk about your team and ron artest even before the series started. and smooth move bringing up eva in this argument man you are all over the place with your comments you should stick to your own team. Im done now lets just watch them play. See you tomorrow Go Spurs Go
    yeah i just wanna see game 2. GO KINGS!

In Manu we STILL trust! rayray2k8's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if anybody tossed Artest a beer?..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wouldnt be suprised if any of the rookies on the Kings went out to Fiesta, I would...

AT&T Center Home of the Brave! Louie Vega's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hope the guys are getting ed up off that cheap alchohol (since EVERYTHING in SA is so cheap) as long as they can make game 2 a statement game. what, nba players are exempt from having a good time?

I can't believe someone from Suckramento is trying to talk about another city. Unbelievable!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why people make such a big deal. What's the problem with sitting in a bar having a drink with some friends. I doubt they were dancing on the tables.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's party time in San Antonio, and they don't play until tomorrow. I don't think it's a big deal at all.

And I'm speaking about the young men. I'm old and can't handle lots of drinks and little sleep ... if I went and partied at Fiesta I'd be hung over until probably Friday, so for me it wouldn't be a very good idea if I had a game to play at any time until then..
    Last edited by SpursWoman; 04-24-2006 at 09:32 AM.

The Usual Suspect
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (since EVERYTHING in SA is so cheap)
    What an ignorant thing to say. Sour grapes for getting your ass kicked? It's one thing to be dissappointed and quite another to insult a whole city based on the outcome of one basketball game. I hope this is an isolated case and not indicative of a mentality among Kings fans.

everything from the hoes to the price of living is cheaper in that mother er. haha.
    I see. YOU are an asshole.

I won't hold that against the city of Sacramento, its citizens, the Kings, nor their fans. San Antonio may be "cheap", but we have more class than that.

goddamn, SST, your head is swelling up
    Note to self: Expand "Ignore List" by one additional name.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he mean that as an insult, though? Cheap quality or cheap as in less expensive?

Because a Jack & Coke in Vegas cost me $7.50 ... a Jack & Coke in a bar or club here costs about $4.50 or so. Of course, if I had a multi-million dollar contract to play ball, would it really matter?

The Usual Suspect
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he mean that as an insult, though? Cheap quality or cheap as in less expensive?
    Sounded like an insult to me...

Thread Information