Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters caring about girls' sports a little too hard tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miller and Yearwood at the Connecticut state finals track meet. Trans took 1st and 2nd setting a new state record for "women"
    21 will keep asking for examples after many have been named. He wants a lebron type player winning a major league tbqh thats all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miller and Yearwood at the Connecticut state finals track meet. Trans took 1st and 2nd setting a new state record for "women"
    Connecticut deviates from the US Track and Olympic rules requiring trans athletes to be on hormone therapy for a fixed period of time. Seems like thats an easy fix. Puberty blockers and hormone therapy bring youth sports to parity, by and large.

College sports already follow those guidelines. I wouldnt have an issue extending them to high school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Connecticut deviates from the US Track and Olympic rules requiring trans athletes to be on hormone therapy for a fixed period of time. Seems like thats an easy fix. Puberty blockers and hormone therapy bring youth sports to parity, by and large.

College sports already follow those guidelines. I wouldnt have an issue extending them to high school.
    Once males are out of puberty the physical differences are permanent no matter how much hormone they take.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SR21 sure is sensitive about tranny "rights".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC trying out some 1950s gay baiting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed

Strange

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters caring about girls' sports a little too hard tbh.
    Chump would rather them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh. This is grade school level “ur a if you support gay marriage” stuff that I’d expect from derp or dmc

I used to have all the same reservations but read up on the issue extensively in law school (took a sports law elective, where le IX issues made up a significant part of the course). I just know better now. And the will hunting approach of not arguing for fringe issues doesn’t resonate with me, so if nobody else here is going to argue for the affirmative and just play the “i don’t care” card then i have no problem filling in
    Last edited by spurraider21; 01-23-2021 at 09:53 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Leftist push women sports and the participants (especially in America) are overwhelmingly liberal. So enjoy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leftist push women sports and the participants (especially in America) are overwhelmingly liberal. So enjoy.
    you're afraid of women

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    you're afraid of women
    Your ideology loves them so much you drove em to sex change

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe they'll finally make them interesting, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your ideology loves them so much you drove em to sex change
    "ideology"
    "drove"

You just ooze insecurity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think transgender women should be allowed to compete in sports against women born as women. The physical advantage is too great. It gets really ed when you start looking at sports with physical contact. Their was a transgender woman fighting in mma for a bit, ing up people as expected. The bigger orgs said they wouldn’t sign her

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, sorry, it’s just not born out in the data

please tell me which school sports are disproportionately dominated by trans athletes
    So a couple people lost out on their dreams and you're worried about the whole of academia? One biological woman missing out on their dreams is enough for me to know it's not right.

You're just a SJW and you don't live in reality. I doubt you even know a trans person personally tbh but whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those are the ones I was referring to but lets let SJW's have the last word right SR21?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think transgender women should be allowed to compete in sports against women born as women. The physical advantage is too great. It gets really ed when you start looking at sports with physical contact. Their was a transgender woman fighting in mma for a bit, ing up people as expected. The bigger orgs said they wouldn’t sign her
    ur talking about fallon fox? i think the weird part of that story was that it wasnt even revealed until after 2 of her fights that she was trans.

but she fought a bunch of nobody fighters in stupid leagues nobody has heard of. then in her 3rd or 4th fight she got knocked out by some woman. that woman later ended up going to the UFC where she was a mediocre fighter. fallon fox was fighting pro but not in the upper echelons at all

how many non trans fighters rack up wins against nobodies in minor leagues and never compete in big leagues? this isnt noteworthy (or commonplace) enough to point to as a good data point
    Last edited by spurraider21; 01-23-2021 at 09:51 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're just a SJW and you don't live in reality. I doubt you even know a trans person personally tbh but whatever.
    lol iden y politics

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you ok with your daughter changing or showing in the same bathroom as guys at the same time
    Yes. And they should be too. The dorm halls are 100% gender neutral community bathrooms (including community showers) at MIT for the past decade, and nobody gets raped. People of both sexes shouldn't be scared to be naked in front of the opposite sex nor the same sex. People's bodies are normal and the religious s just can't accept it.

please tell me which school sports are disproportionately dominated by trans athletes
    Most likely basketball more than anything else. Since there isn't girls' football and other team sports don't really provide a natural advantage of men over women. Remind me, what was its name... Brett Griner-- err, Brittney Griner?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most likely basketball more than anything else. Since there isn't girls' football and other team sports don't really provide a natural advantage of men over women. Remind me, what was its name... Brett Griner-- err, Brittney Griner?
    i dont need "most likely"

show me how womens basketball is disproportionately dominated by trans athletes. fearmongering over brittney griner is as re ed as derp's "michael obama" or "serena/venus are actually boys pretending to be girls" conspiracy theories

but on the subject, sports have always had some athletes that stand out above the rest, and have "biological advantages"... whether it be Bo Jackson, LeBron James, Mike Trout, etc., or Lisa Leslie, Brittney Griner in womens basketball, etc. but we dont discuss banning the uber athletes ... except when NCAA outlawed dunks because of lew alcindor

unless you see trans athletes representing a disproportionate amount of the uber dominant athletes in a particular sport, there's nothing to discuss
    Last edited by spurraider21; 01-23-2021 at 10:04 PM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont need "most likely"

show me how womens basketball is disproportionately dominated by trans athletes. fearmongering over brittney griner is as re ed as derp's "michael obama" or "serena/venus are actually boys pretending to be girls" conspiracy theories
    Mic e is a whole lotta woman and has a rubinesque Megan Thee Stallion type body, height and measurements. But no doubt she's all woman, just like the Williams sisters, who are 5'9" 155... once again, top athletes, but they are women and built like women.

Serena has recently had multiple pregnancies and vaginal deliveries. Mic e has 2 daughters-- they're kind of ugly, but they sure do look like her. They don't look like guys, though.

I don't think 6'8" "Brittney" Griner (likely a hermaphrodite with a dude physique or just a trans-fem in general) is capable of female reproduction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mic e is a whole lotta woman and has a rubinesque Megan Thee Stallion type body, height and measurements. But no doubt she's all woman, just like the Williams sisters, who are 5'9" 155... once again, top athletes, but they are women and built like women.

Serena has recently had multiple pregnancies and vaginal deliveries. Mic e has 2 daughters-- they're kind of ugly, but they sure do look like her. They don't look like guys, though.

I don't think 6'8" "Brittney" Griner (likely a hermaphrodite with a dude physique or just a trans-fem in general) is capable of female reproduction.
    yeah so just fearmongering without anything to back it up

thats the trans-sports argument in a nuts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ur talking about fallon fox? i think the weird part of that story was that it wasnt even revealed until after 2 of her fights that she was trans.

but she fought a bunch of nobody fighters in stupid leagues nobody has heard of. then in her 3rd or 4th fight she got knocked out by some woman. that woman later ended up going to the UFC where she was a mediocre fighter. fallon fox was fighting pro but not in the upper echelons at all

how many non trans fighters rack up wins against nobodies in minor leagues and never compete in big leagues? this isnt noteworthy (or commonplace) enough to point to as a good data point
    I don’t remember the name. There is also plenty of examples in track of trans women beating the dog out of natural born women.

I used to do amateur fights. And the Mma gym I trained at was a big jiujitsu gym. I was decent at JJ at best, I would roll with women that were my weight though and multiple belt levels above me and would beat them really easily. The strength, speed, explosiveness advantage is just too great.

Be who you want to be, I’m all for trans women and being who you want. But, you shouldn’t be able to compete in sports against naturally born women. It just isn’t fair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information