Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake pimping Maggie Haberman's new book which he no doubt has on pre-order.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake pimping Maggie Haberman's new book which he no doubt has on pre-order.
    Or this just popped up on my Google feed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except the OP who led the thread with that very question.. then showed random paper in an obviously low end toilet.

Obviously you think people went into the bathroom with the POTUS while he was ting and saw him put torn notes in the toilet, ergo not hearsay.
    A person stating their observation is not hearsay. That’s my point. That’s what the thread le and op are saying

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I know he flushed this one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes I do and you're not using it right. If we both agree he's a lawyer then the next question is, do you really believe he doesn't understand something as legally basic as "hearsay"?

I'm not really saying you're wrong or right, I just want to know your thought process here so I can lol some more at you.
    You're saying he's right about his hearsay claim because he's a lawyer. Whether he's right or not has nothing to do with him being a lawyer, only whether or not there is hearsay in the OP. Yes, I am using it right. Sorry if you ed up and need a mulligan here.

Of course it's no longer important to you once you were shamed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently the judge who signed the warrant already presided over a number of mob trials and has traveled for years with a US Marshal in tow.

He'll need the Marshal against the remote yet very real possibility that topically inspired, right wing paramilitary cosplay might actually succeed.

They're starting to get a little practice, think of the Jan.6th riot as a warmup session.
    Judges in danger important again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're saying he's right about his hearsay claim because he's a lawyer. Whether he's right or not has nothing to do with him being a lawyer, only whether or not there is hearsay in the OP. Yes, I am using it right. Sorry if you ed up and need a mulligan here.

Of course it's no longer important to you once you were shamed.
    No, I'm saying it's hilarious you agree that he's a lawyer, you're definitely not one, but you're arguing over they teach in lawyer 101.

I think he's right because I know what hearsay is, not because he's a lawyer, so no, not appeal to authority. Two different things going on here, but you're slow, par.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I'm saying it's hilarious you agree that he's a lawyer, you're definitely not one, but you're arguing over they teach in lawyer 101.

I think he's right because I know what hearsay is, not because he's a lawyer, so no, not appeal to authority. Two different things going on here, but you're slow, par.
    But you're not qualified to discuss this with me, so I wasn't arguing with you about it. No one gives a what you think.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you're not qualified to discuss this with me, so I wasn't arguing with you about it. No one gives a what you think.
    Are you qualified? Is that why you went back and forth with me about it for several posts?

That's fine, get back to educating an actual lawyer what "hearsay" is. It's going well for you.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you qualified? Is that why you went back and forth with me about it for several posts?

That's fine, get back to educating an actual lawyer what "hearsay" is. It's going well for you.
    So you understood my comment about you not being qualified. Good. It wasn't meant as a slight against you. You are what you are, it's probably for the best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you understood my comment about you not being qualified. Good. It wasn't meant as a slight against you. You are what you are, it's probably for the best.
    So you didn't understand my question "are you qualified?"

That's a shame. You are what you are, derp.

Thread Information