Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Nah, you're patient zero, tbh.
    Walk me through the clear plot of assassinating Yovanovitch from the conspiracy theory you find plausible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walk me through the clear plot of assassinating Yovanovitch from the conspiracy theory you find plausible.
    Not my theory, you've confused me with Uncle Blazer. What I found plausible was Giuliani and Barr contriving to arrest Parnas.

Why do you think Robert Hyde was tailing Yovanovitch and casing her security detail?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you gloss Hyde's related text reminding Parnas that you can get Ukrainians to "do anything" for money?

Walk me through your innocent explanation.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 01-17-2020 at 08:13 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you gloss Hyde's related text reminding Parnas that you can get Ukrainians to "do anything" for money?

Walk me through your innocent explanation.
    anything could be a bar mitzvah, tbh... too vague

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anything could be a bar mitzvah, tbh... too vague
    not at all vague in the context of the Trash mafiya's objective of bribing/extorting Z just to announce investigation of Biden, w/o actually investigating

Trash wanted only the announcement by Z which Trash would run with to slander Joe B (aka politics of personal destruction, actual policies need no apply) , didn't care about an actual investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not at all vague in the context of the Trash mafiya's objective of bribing/extorting Z just to announce investigation of Biden, w/o actually investigating

Trash wanted only the announcement by Z which Trash would run with to slander Joe B (aka politics of personal destruction, actual policies need no apply) , didn't care about an actual investigation.
    Your sarcasm detector was off

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Art of the Deal, baby’:

Trump deluged in mockery as

Ukraine announces an investigation into his associates

they opened an investigation into

whether former US ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch was being surveilled

by associates of Rudy Giuliani while she was in Kyiv last spring.

do ents this Tuesday that showed communications between Lev Parnas and Trump donor Robert Hyde that discussed Yovanovitch’s movement throughout Kyiv.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/01/art..._campaign=3502

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    the biden corruption story is going to limp along until he wins the nomination and then blow up and cost the dems the election

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. That's not it, chief.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukainains, probably paid by Trash/Julie Annie, connected to, and probably selected by Pootin, sliming Biden.

Totally believable.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AN

TSA is falling for it again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    corrupt, compromised Barr prosecuting Trash's political opponent, exactly like a dictatorship

America, esp under Repugs, so ed and un able

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Former Ukrainian president says Biden never pressed him on Burisma

“My absolutely clear answer: no, never,” Petro Poroshenko told CNN.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/21/ukraine-president-hunter-joe-biden-burisma-331779?fbclid=IwAR0-OFVwN_Zy45rkwlTD6Yz3RF52Wtlk0LpwhUkOcpzm0R-I9cTWothAN4E

================

Ukrainian lawmaker releases leaked phone calls of Biden and Poroshenko

The recordings played at the news conference Tuesday shed relatively little new light on Biden’s actions in Ukraine,

which were at the center of
    President Trump’s impeachment last year.

They show that Biden, as he has previously said publicly,

linked loan guarantees for Ukraine to the ouster of the country’s prosecutor general in 2015.

But Derkach used the new clips to make an array of accusations not proven by the tapes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/ukrainian-lawmaker-releases-leaked-phone-calls-of-biden-and-poroshenko/2020/05/19/cc1e6030-9a26-11ea-b60c-3be060a4f8e1_story.html

Derkach?

"Derkach has past links to Russian intelligence. He attended the Dzerzhinsky Higher School of the KGB in Moscow."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Giuliani

releases audio of Biden in Ukraine that shows

Biden … was telling the truth all along

a Ukrainian lawmaker who was once affiliated with a pro-Russian political party and has met with Giuliani

released 10 edited snippets of what appeared to be Biden’s official vice presidential phone calls with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in 2016.

this breaking news makes it absolutely clear that this isn’t a matter of any news being broken.

Or of Biden doing anything wrong.

Instead, after months of trying to find some evidence, any at all, that supports a ludicrous conspiracy theory that inverts the actual order of events—

and, it shouldn’t be forgotten, also includes a bonus section about Hillary’s email server.

That evidence, being nonexistent,

has proven rather difficult to find. But at this point, Giuliani isn’t going to let that kind of detail get in his way.

Instead, Giuliani is taking a page from Trump’s friend Mark Burnett and is

creating Biden’s “crimes” the same way they make villains on Survivor: In the editing room.

Rather than releasing a recording of Biden’s 2016 phone call with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, Giuliani has issued a series of 10 carefully edited “snippets.”

If Giuliani’s videos have failed to dislodge Trump’s latest Russians scandal, the quest for racial justice, or the mounting death toll from the headlines, that might be because of a few issues:

• There’s nothing in the snippets that Biden hasn’t already said. He insisted on the firing of a corrupt prosecutor before he would agree to supporting aid for Ukraine.
    • The authenticity of the recordings “could not be verified” and the files “appear heavily edited.”
    • Former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko has called the recordings fake.
    • The guy who is Giuliani’s source on this scoop is a pro-Russian Ukrainian lawmaker who studied under the KGB in Moscow.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fruman pleads guilty, but will not cooperate.

Fruman and Parnas were arrested together on Oct. 9, 2019, at Washington’s Dulles Airport, where the men held one-way tickets to Vienna, Austria. Their indictment said that the men created a limited liability corporation called Global Energy Producers to conceal their funding and capital from creditors and other third parties, then made large political contributions in that en y's name.

For over a year leading up to the arrests, reports had emerged about super-PACs supporting Trump receiving mysterious donations from Global Energy Producers. As Giuliani’s work in Ukraine became a pivot point of President Donald Trump’s impeachment inquiry, that trail of money came into sharper relief.

In recent months, defense attorneys sought dismissal of Fruman, Parnas and Kukushkin's superseding indictments for what they called "a gross violation of the defendants’ attorney-client privilege,” arising from an email chain with attorneys and advisers related to their joint cannabis business venture.

Amid those talks, federal investigators executed a search warrant in late April of Giuliani’s Manhattan apartment and office, seizing electronic devices in a predawn raid that coincided with the search warrant executed in the Washington area against Victoria Toensing, another Giuliani ally and onetime Trump attorney.

The 77-year-old former New York City mayor has denied any wrongdoing and has not been charged with a crime.
    https://www.courthousenews.com/sovie...donor-offense/

Thread Information