Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is your whole schtick, isn't it?
    a softer, kindle, gentler RD2 or TGY if you will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Johnson's playing like his life depends on it in this Summer League: today he finished with 25 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, & 1 block, and was +11 for the game, the best of any player on either team. If he and De'Andre Hunter steadily develop, the Hawks can use John Collins as a trade piece to shore up whatever weaknesses they see while also clearing salary space. They're in a good spot now. Smart of them to sign him, even if he's not in their long term plans.

https://www.nba.com/game/atl-vs-mia-...core#box-score

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Johnson was the clear cut guy to pick at 12th and they picked some combo scrub that wasn't even the 4th option at ALABAMA

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Jalen Johnson was the clear cut guy to pick at 12th and they picked some combo scrub that wasn't even the 4th option at ALABAMA
    spoken like someone who never watched a minute of college basketball.........jalen will not be good until his 2nd or 3rd nba contract when hes on his 4th team........primo was the best player & wouldve been a top 5 pick next draft

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you look at Mocks but no way in is Primo a top 5 pick in this next draft - At best he would be around 12 now if he was super athletic and had everything else then yeah maybe but he is not super athletic hence he would never be a top 10 especially in this next draft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you look at Mocks but no way in is Primo a top 5 pick in this next draft - At best he would be around 12 now if he was super athletic and had everything else then yeah maybe but he is not super athletic hence he would never be a top 10 especially in this next draft

I agree. Of course its easy to say he woulde top 5 next draft when theres no way to prove that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. Of course its easy to say he woulde top 5 next draft when theres no way to prove that.
    This coming year will tell.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although few and far between, Walker has had games where he looks absolutely electric, like a superstar. That Houston game comes to mind. Will he ever put it together, I don't know but this year is a make or break for him in terms of his ceiling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duarte has been consistently good. I thought he’d be good, but was wary of taking a prospect that’s 24 years old in the lottery where the Spurs should be fishing for upside. I am kind of regretting not being higher on him, but then I’d just be disappointed the Spurs didn’t take him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh YOU were wary, you're regretting? Basketball takes in a Basketball forum don't annoy me it's when writing like we or our thoughts even matter n over valuing our opinions like they mean anything

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh YOU were wary, you're regretting? Basketball takes in a Basketball forum don't annoy me it's when writing like we or our thoughts even matter n over valuing our opinions like they mean anything
    Are you missing the irony in this post of yours?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah could care less

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously you do. Go follow your own advice and join a dating site.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't regret Spurs didn't draft Jalen Johnson. We have to keep our tradition of drafting known nice and humble yet hard-working guys. Stay away from guys who has too much ego.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will primo play?

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spoken like someone who never watched a minute of college basketball.........jalen will not be good until his 2nd or 3rd nba contract when hes on his 4th team........primo was the best player & wouldve been a top 5 pick next draft
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Johnson's playing like his life depends on it in this Summer League: today he finished with 25 points, 7 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, & 1 block, and was +11 for the game, the best of any player on either team. If he and De'Andre Hunter steadily develop, the Hawks can use John Collins as a trade piece to shore up whatever weaknesses they see while also clearing salary space. They're in a good spot now. Smart of them to sign him, even if he's not in their long term plans.

https://www.nba.com/game/atl-vs-mia-...core#box-score
    I like Primo at 12th. I like Primo at 12th . We did good… but then again, couldn’t Spurs just gotten this guy?

Last edited by John B; 08-15-2021 at 11:41 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to hate but Franz Wagner hasn’t look very good for all the people that were high on him lol hasn’t necessarily played bad but he’s been pretty invisible when I’ve watched him play

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If summer league performance = success in NBA, then Tre Jones is setting up to have a great year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Primo at 12th. I like Primo at 12th . We did good… but then again, couldn’t Spurs just gotten this guy?

If Jalen Johnson does well at Atlanta, good for him. It doesn't mean he'd do well at San Antonio.

His problem hasn't been talent, anyway, it's been coaching. He couldn't stand being coached at Duke and got out of there. Maybe in a player's league he does better, but let's not jack off over a summer league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although few and far between, Walker has had games where he looks absolutely electric, like a superstar. That Houston game comes to mind. Will he ever put it together, I don't know but this year is a make or break for him in terms of his ceiling.
    That Houston game is close to two years ago, isn't it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tom Orsborn
    Tom_orsborn
    17m
    Spurs hopeful Primo can return to court today after missing much of last week with a bruised knee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t wait to see Primo get a DNP - Hormones

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t wait to see Primo get a DNP - Hormones

Thread Information