Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast
    My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Valencia is a well organized team.
    Liverpool is just way better.
    That game was a snoozer. Valencia was petrified of that third goal coming and sat back two goals down?
    They must have great faith in their home field play. Maybe that game will be fun.
    Yes but Liverpool never allowed themselves to be countered and I think that falls on more aggressive strategy in the back. Ball almost never passed midfield.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Yes but Liverpool never allowed themselves to be countered and I think that falls on more aggressive strategy in the back. Ball almost never passed midfield.
    You got a point there.
    Liverpool does give up goals in the EPL.
    And Van Dijk is clearly slower than before the knee injury.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Bayern fighting over teenagers while penny pinching Lewandowski. You let Thiago and Alaba walk out the door and are about to extend Mueller. This is the glory of cheering for this club.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 04-28-2022 at 01:52 AM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Meanwhile Bayern fighting over teenagers while penny pinching Lewandowski. You let Thiago and Alaba walk out the door and are about to extend Mueller. This is the glory of cheering for this club.
    Alaba’s contrat was expiring and he wanted to join Madrid, I don’t thiey could have kept him

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I'm 50/50 Lewandowski joining Barca

My most disliked club, get him and I'll buy the Kit

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I'm 50/50 Lewandowski joining Barca

My most disliked club, get him and I'll buy the Kit
    I bought a Mahrez City kit

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Villareal could and should have had a remontada vs Liverpool

But their GK Rulli went full Karius

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Rulli played terrible, absolute disgrace in all three goals. Villarreal also lacked intensity from the first half, after the remontada was already done. I think Villarreal played much more honourably then Atlético Madrid vs the Citizens.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Cinderella usually gets ed in the Finale anyway. Better to get a sexy matchup.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Rulli played terrible, absolute disgrace in all three goals. Villarreal also lacked intensity from the first half, after the remontada was already done. I think Villarreal played much more honourably then Atlético Madrid vs the Citizens.
    Yeah dont blame the backline that put Liverpool players all alone in the 2nd half.
    Villarreal played a terrible push up defensive game 2nd half and had to foul numerous times on breaks.
    The goal keeper did not have a good game (one really good stop on an absolute set up) but Villarreal was incredibly porous AFTER tying at the half....
    They need to go home, and they did. Liverpool brings one guy in at the half and the game gets turned around. smh...

How wide open was that header? and then Mane set lose by a lazy defender just walking around in back putting Mane onsides? The goal keeper had to make a choice and it was a horrible one. But he never should have had to make the choice in the first place.

Best team advances.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Yeah dont blame the backline that put Liverpool players all alone in the 2nd half.
    Villarreal played a terrible push up defensive game 2nd half and had to foul numerous times on breaks.
    The goal keeper did not have a good game (one really good stop on an absolute set up) but Villarreal was incredibly porous AFTER tying at the half....
    They need to go home, and they did. Liverpool brings one guy in at the half and the game gets turned around. smh...

How wide open was that header? and then Mane set lose by a lazy defender just walking around in back putting Mane onsides? The goal keeper had to make a choice and it was a horrible one. But he never should have had to make the choice in the first place.

Best team advances.
    Villarreal doesn’t have 20 good players to keep pushing, like Liverpool, to make second half changes one after another, and keep the tempo up. The difference in players budget and value is abysmal. Being better in one half wasn’t good enough, semi-finals are played over four, where overall Liverpool was clearly better.

It will be interesting to see how the submariners invest prize money and if can keep Emery. Too bad the owners of Villarreal couldn’t buy Valencia when they wanted to. But still, I like how Villarreal plays in their fortín.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I'm happy Liverpool won. I want to see Big matchup.

City vs Real. I believe City deserves it after recent UCL Finale loss and EPL domaince. But I respect Real and their UCL performance had a soft spot for me. And Alaba. Either team and both teams make me happy. 28th Finale looking forward to it.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I'm happy Liverpool won. I want to see Big matchup.

City vs Real. I believe City deserves it after recent UCL Finale loss and EPL domaince. But I respect Real and their UCL performance had a soft spot for me. And Alaba. Either team and both teams make me happy. 28th Finale looking forward to it.
    RM have thrown in some incredibly clutch performances.
    They absolutely know how to win from almost any position.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    RM have thrown in some incredibly clutch performances.
    They absolutely know how to win from almost any position.
    Not to mention Laporte will probably start and make a costly defensive blunder today

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Villarreal doesn’t have 20 good players to keep pushing, like Liverpool, to make second half changes one after another, and keep the tempo up. The difference in players budget and value is abysmal. Being better in one half wasn’t good enough, semi-finals are played over four, where overall Liverpool was clearly better.

It will be interesting to see how the submariners invest prize money and if can keep Emery. Too bad the owners of Villarreal couldn’t buy Valencia when they wanted to. But still, I like how Villarreal plays in their fortín.
    This is how football wants it.
    Find a big owner willing to spend for the fans and buy a good manager to give the reigns to.
    $... no problem.i

What will be interesting will be Chelsea now that Abrahmovich has been made utterly poor. And poisoned once so far as a warning to stay in line.
    American owners interested. But right now Chelsea is a mess on the field, they are absolutely cratering. It is possible for them to drop out of the top 4. Not likely, but this was unthinkable at the midpoint of the season. American owner for Liverpool worked with Klopp, not so much for Manchester United.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    City bunkering taking counter role. First time in year.

Lewandowski would have scored

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    C

Lewandowski would have scored
    Exactly what he was thinking from in his living room watching the game

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    "Where's your Lewy"

Real needs 1. Been planning and scheming.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    MY MAHREZ

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Madrid waking up when they are down and making another comeback

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Heads down City sideline

Real young waving towels

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Fraudiola ing over Mahrez' CL performances with dumb subs for the 2nd straight year

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    City is the lesser talent club and didn't do the fundamentals right

Enough time to force shootout

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Fraudiola and Lionel Harden forever owe their careers to Xavi and Iniesta. Each passing season only further proves that point.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Mahrez shoud request a transfer, ing bald fraud of

Thread Information