Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great trade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1-10 now. I feel bad for him man. He was playing better in Games 3-6. But he’s been legit trash today. Needs to keep his head up. You can tell he’s in his own head now too with his body language.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1-10 now. I feel bad for him man. He was playing better in Games 3-6. But he’s been legit trash today. Needs to keep his head up. You can tell he’s in his own head now too with his body language.
    says a lot about this guy being the 3rd best player on our roster til he got traded

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is moving on
    Good for White

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luckily the Celtics didn’t need him today. But they will moving forward if they want any chance to win a Championship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    25-20-9 from Giannis though. Damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luckily the Celtics didn’t need him today. But they will moving forward if they want any chance to win a Championship.
    The Bucks' length/shot blocking were real problems for him in this series tbh. He won't see that again this postseason unless the Suns somehow beat the Dubs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good job, Derrick. Getting a taste of the conference finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you not read the thread above this one where I discussed the points?

I thought you were supposed to be the peaceful non bullying type? If so why would you write this? Oh thats right people like you want tell people how to act even though you do not want to act that way.
    More Texas sucking stats. tmtcsc mo7888 GAustex

https://www.reddit.com/r/texas/comme...m_source=share

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy using Tic tock and reddit as sources and some guy speaking. Median wage (to pay rent) it looks like cali is 48th though which is far lower then TX which is at 33. Yes Texas uses the federal minimum wage. It is not meant to support a family off of. It really should be nothing. There are many jobs that pay above the minimum wage here as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy using Tic tock and reddit as sources and some guy speaking. Median wage (to pay rent) it looks like cali is 48th though which is far lower then TX which is at 33. Yes Texas uses the federal minimum wage. It is not meant to support a family off of. It really should be nothing. There are many jobs that pay above the minimum wage here as well.
    Lmao. No I used a Stanford deep dive assessment the first time before you called me a liar. Then I posted it. Still waiting on your pathetic apology you coward. You're a low life POS.

The tic-toc video only buries the knife deeper that Texas is not only just as bad as you guys ever accuse California of being crime-wise, but we're also far worse economically in practically every metric as the guy underscored. With 11 million *fewer* people. And without the $100 Billion surplus.

Take the L. Shut up. And apologize. Everyone with a brain besides mo7888 knows I am right. Because I proved it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I purposely haven't commented on any of this political stuff and you're not going to draw me into the conversation. It's not worth my time. While I generally disagree with your POV it doesn't bother me one iota that you think differently. If you ever find me on a political board I'll be more than happy to engage but, I'm here for basketball, and more specifically, Spurs basketball....so carry on as you will....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says a lot about this guy being the 3rd best player on our roster til he got traded
    His shooting isn’t a slump anymore. Even Russ can go off occasionally when he gets hot.

Chip should probably not include White on his resume
    LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I purposely haven't commented on any of this political stuff and you're not going to draw me into the conversation. It's not worth my time. While I generally disagree with your POV it doesn't bother me one iota that you think differently. If you ever find me on a political board I'll be more than happy to engage but, I'm here for basketball, and more specifically, Spurs basketball....so carry on as you will....
    Nice try. You're the only one that is engaging the like button on every post that responded to me on this thread. Have the balls to do more than passively agree with positions that I have **FACTUALLY** dismissed. You understand that makes you look like just as much a fool as the person with whom I was responding, no?

Otherwise, I wouldn't have called you out. Opinions are only opinions if they are not on a veracity scale, and facts are on that scale. That irritates me beyond belief.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice try. You're the only one that is engaging the like button on every post that responded to me on this thread. Have the balls to do more than passively agree with positions that I have **FACTUALLY** dismissed. You understand that makes you look like just as much a fool as the person with whom I was responding, no?

Otherwise, I wouldn't have called you out. Opinions are only opinions if they are not on a veracity scale, and facts are on that scale. That irritates me beyond belief.
    Cool story bro..brother...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool story bro..brother...
    As I suspected. I'm through with this guy (said in my cousin Vinny speak).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s always been the confidence with him. One of the telecaster said it right during game 5, “Derrick doesn’t believe he’s as good as his coaches know he is.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good trade for both sides.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s always been the confidence with him. One of the telecaster said it right during game 5, “Derrick doesn’t believe he’s as good as his coaches know he is.”
    This is such BS. He is confident enough to shoot 5 3’s a game. He just isn’t that good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White wasn't brought to Boston by Brad Stevens and Ime Udoka to be Steph Curry or even Buddy Hield. They knew he wasn't a great three point shooter. He was brought on because he plays defense and isn't a ball stopper on offense. Sure, they'd be thrilled if he could shoot 36% rather than 30%, but that's not his principle job. His +/- numbers for the seven games against Milwaukee were -8, +22, +9, +18, +8, +9, +10. That's why he was brought there. He makes them a better team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White wasn't brought to Boston by Brad Stevens and Ime Udoka to be Steph Curry or even Buddy Hield. They knew he wasn't a great three point shooter. He was brought on because he plays defense and isn't a ball stopper on offense. Sure, they'd be thrilled if he could shoot 36% rather than 30%, but that's not his principle job. His +/- numbers for the seven games against Milwaukee were -8, +22, +9, +18, +8, +9, +10. That's why he was brought there. He makes them a better team.
    LOL. His 3pt % is closer to 25% in the playoffs and his +\- relative to the point differential is nothing to brag about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. His 3pt % is closer to 25% in the playoffs and his +\- relative to the point differential is nothing to brag about.
    I'd say posting positive +/- numbers in two loses is actually something to brag about. 3pt% is always going to waver in small sample sizes. But again, he wasn't brought there to be a 3pt wizard. One example: Last night in the Phoenix game, Dallas continually hunted Chris Paul on defense. Teams aren't going to do that to White. And I'd argue that White's temperament, which could be frustrating if he's one of your starters, is actually an advantage as a bench player. White's never going to makes waves complaining that he should get more shots. He knows that the hierarchy is set on that team, and has no inclination to mess with it. He's a perfect 6th/7th man on a good team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say posting positive +/- numbers in two loses is actually something to brag about. 3pt% is always going to waver in small sample sizes. But again, he wasn't brought there to be a 3pt wizard. One example: Last night in the Phoenix game, Dallas continually hunted Chris Paul on defense. Teams aren't going to do that to White. And I'd argue that White's temperament, which could be frustrating if he's one of your starters, is actually an advantage as a bench player. White's never going to makes waves complaining that he should get more shots. He knows that the hierarchy is set on that team, and has no inclination to mess with it. He's a perfect 6th/7th man on a good team.
    I’d hope he doesn’t complain about more shots when he can hit even league average at wide open ones. He is a TERRIBLE shooter and if one of Tatum, Brown or Smart go down he is incapable of picking up the slack.

He was somehow our 3rd best player and a fan favourite. Paying 17-19mm a year for White is tragic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is such BS. He is confident enough to shoot 5 3’s a game. He just isn’t that good.
    I mean, that was the Bucks’ game plan (as well as leaving Smart open for 3). Of course he has to take the shot, reluctantly or not, otherwise Boston can’t keep him out there for his prized D.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If White's gonna complain it's gonna be a Kwame esque complain.... "Ayy Tatum, bruh stop passing that ball to me. I can't shoot rn"

Thread Information