Page 105 of 164 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 4088
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ousmane Dieng looks to be gaining steam around here. Therefore, not happening. Ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is Mike Schmitz a thing?
    He's the only guy who works for ESPN who has any idea what he's talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the only guy who works for ESPN who has any idea what he's talking about.
    Low bar i’ll concede but most of the crap he puts out is just that. You and I could
    make a hype video and he might post it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In addition to his fluidity, good handles for his size, and burgeoning individual skills, Dieng seems to have a pretty good read on the game. Raw, but could emerge to teams who want to be ahead of the curve on a young player. Sound familiar?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Low bar i’ll concede but most of the crap he puts out is just that. You and I could
    make a hype video and he might post it.
    Those discussions with the players, he clearly knows what he's talking about. The hype is probably what his employer forces him to do. ESPN is straight trash.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for posting this JPB your the man - Much appreciated

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fansided just same out with a mock that made everyone happy:

9th pick - Murray
    20th pick - Dieng
    25th pick - Kamagate

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those discussions with the players, he clearly knows what he's talking about. The hype is probably what his employer forces him to do. ESPN is straight trash.
    He just wants to be one of the boys it seems like…

“Had a great workout with Mr Body and KingKev today. Virtually unstoppable around the rim it’s like they weren’t even being guarded. Mr Body dunked at least 10x times. KingKev showed he is a 3 level scorer. Can only imagine the intensity they will bring to the pros”

When it’s literally a video of the two of us shooting around.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    League proving again you don’t need an elite center to win. Why do people want to waste their pick on Duren again?
    The top 3 finalists for MVP this year were elite centers. That they aren’t in the final four now speaks more to their teams’ injury luck (+ the catastrophe that is Harden in case of Philly).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He just wants to be one of the boys it seems like…

“Had a great workout with Mr Body and KingKev today. Virtually unstoppable around the rim it’s like they weren’t even being guarded. Mr Body dunked at least 10x times. KingKev showed he is a 3 level scorer. Can only imagine the intensity they will bring to the pros”

When it’s literally a video of the two of us shooting around.
    Against KingKev? Sold bubba.
    I know my main man be like, "not giving no ground to this preternatural putz!".

Solid KingKev

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The top 3 finalists for MVP this year were elite centers. That they aren’t in the final four now speaks more to their teams’ injury luck (+ the catastrophe that is Harden in case of Philly).
    Yeah, those top centers are incredibly dominant. I wouldn't draw much from any of the teams left in the playoffs. None of them are historically great teams by any stretch of the imagination. The league is very open/flat right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jaden Hardy, the forgotten baller and shot caller. Yes, it's concerning that he was considered a top 5, maybe top 3, pick initially but then struggled right off the bat. Evaluating young players, basically college freshman, playing against former great college players in the G League is challenging. But Hardy seemed to continually get better as the season went along but the first impression was that he sucked.

What intrigues me with him is that he is a creative scorer and looks to be a solid scorer in the PnR and step back 3s and that sort of thing. His shooting percentages got better as the season progressed.

There are definitely concerns with him: likely a bad defender, average to below average athlete, struggles to get separation. But there is a lot to like, some upside as a passer, especially his potential as a potential shot creator, and to me shot creation is possibly the most important skill that the Spurs desperately need. I think he should be considered at #20, but might be gone by then.

I know, another 6'4" combo guard. Lol. But until the Spurs get someone that can create a shot, we are still stuck in the same situation as a team. And here's a ridiculous but potential scenario: most of the projected players in our range drop out of the combine, Hardy sticks around and impresses the Spurs with skills that were buried on the Ignite, and they take him for the #9 pick. THAT would be a hilarious meltdown.

This site, Box and One, which I typically respect, has him as their #5 prospect, so that opened my eyes: https://youtu.be/OC-Uezq1a6A.

Their write up: https://theboxandone.substack.com/p/...t-scouting?s=w

Granted, no one else has him that high.
    Last edited by The Truth #6; 05-16-2022 at 09:51 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo looked like an Allstar against Jaden Harvey & Dyson Daniels this past season when the Austin Spurs played the Ignite team in the G-league. He seemed miles better then the both of them when paired up. Had a missed jumper and followed up his miss with a put back nasty dunk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel like we are going full non-American in this draft.

9) Dieng
    20) Miller
    25) Jovic
    38) Procida

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Could be a late first, big athlet but raw. If he shows he can shoot the ball, he could be something. 6'8 foward with a 6'11 wingspan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just draft a bunch of 6’8” and over dudes and see if the developmental staff can work their magic. we’re set at the 6’4” and below slots, thanks!

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel like we are going full non-American in this draft.

9) Dieng
    20) Miller
    25) Jovic
    38) Procida
    That would not be a good draft.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Could be a late first, big athlet but raw. If he shows he can shoot the ball, he could be something. 6'8 foward with a 6'11 wingspan.
    Interesting clips, I believe he was not a 3pt shooter in college.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just draft a bunch of 6’8” and over dudes and see if the developmental staff can work their magic. we’re set at the 6’4” and below slots, thanks!
    That makes sense, too. Ha. Dieng, Baldwin Jr., even Leonard Miller I think would give some upside the team needs to take a chance on. Dieng seems like the one with the best potential. But I could see him as being the player that could rise and be gone before 9, if teams get enamored with him and feel blah about other prospects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting clips, I believe he was not a 3pt shooter in college.
    His form looks ok. But his percentages in games was awful, iirc. Maybe he's just now putting time in on his skills.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes the % at 3 was awful but he took a really few threes, the good is the FT % who is at 75 %.

0.8 stl and 0.7 block in 15 minutes is pretty good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes the % at 3 was awful but he took a really few threes, the good is the FT % who is at 75 %.

0.8 stl and 0.7 block in 15 minutes is pretty good.
    He looks like a defensive force. I have a little more interest in Marjon Beachamp for a similar type player. But if the Spurs get him at 20 or 25, I can live with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We actually aren’t though. BPA. Having guys like Vassell, Primo, Keldon etc should not dictate draft decisions. They aren't good enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scheduled workouts:
    https://hoopshype.com/lists/nba-draf...ospects-going/

Keon Ellis SG Alabama Sr 47

Harrison Ingram SF Stanford Fr 53

Dominick Barlow PF Overtime Elite 03 69

Alex Barcello PG BYU Sr NR
    Darius Days PF LSU Sr NR

Michael Devoe SG Georgia Tech Sr NR

Jeriah Horne SF Tulsa Sr NR