Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always wonder what happened to Duncan228??

Everyone always assumed she was a guy. lol

She was on par with Timvp in terms of bringing the goods.
    duncan228 got tired of all the insults being sent her way by the pinheads that didn't like what she was doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #1) Who cares
    #2) Females know about sports
    #3) Stop trying to get your sucked on the internet by hags

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, this site is really getting poor. I know a lot of people don't care, but it used to be terrific. Now you have to wade through a good amount of offensive garbage to get good takes. At least those good takes are still there, but maybe not for a whole lot longer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I think Whiskey Dog nailed it. It's a combination of that and the fact that I'm simply far more busy than I used to be. Just don't have time to hang around. But the sexism and anti-gay sentiments that are continually perpetuated are just too much. I tire of it very quickly. Earlier I read a post about Tiago's poor performance - the take was that he is consistently weak and wishy-washy and gets pushed around. That was laid out and then he was described as a giant vagina. Well, frankly, I find that offensive and that it's continually ok to use female genitalia to equate with weakness and poor performance bothers me. The excuse that it's sports is often offered up as if that made it ok, when it doesn't. Not going to change the world or the culture, so I just don't by as often. Nevertheless, I appreciate the irony of vagina and womanhood being used in a derogatory fashion while many of the men on this site generally derive great pleasure from these parts.

But yeah, my boobs won't be on display again - the bras required to contain them aren't all that attractive.

And I know where to find the old folks I wish to talk to when they aren't here, thanks to the magic of social networking sites.
    LOL great post, i work with gender rights here in argentina and found your post very funny, stick it to the man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm here, representing.. GSG!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bravatars were a total jinx. Never worked.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, there are!! I am new but finding my way around!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another vote for Bravatars! Somebody needs to go first and get it started!

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2005 playoffs is when I joined as well. Seems like a lot of the heavy posters from back then just kinda vanished. Probably because of the junk you mentioned.
    I'm still here!

Shootin' like Ed O'Bannon Darius McCrary's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So that guy's wife found out he was enjoying clothed breasts on a spurs forum and she freaked out? That thread is way too long to find the goods.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    milkyway21: Is that your eye in your avatar?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    me says " o"

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SpursTalk: Lots of es, Not enough females.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't check in as often as I used to, but I'm still here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The moderation on this site has really declined. Racism, sexism, most especially, go completely unchallenged. People making fun of black players or coaches because they are black, people throwing around words like got. This site used to be good at keeping those kinds of Internet dungeon dwellers out.
    The NBA forum has been like that since i joined 5 years ago. I remember there were a couple gimmick accounts with nazi avatars/usernames and stuff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    milkyway21: Is that your eye in your avatar?
    nope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #1) Who cares
    #2) Females know about sports
    #3) Stop trying to get your sucked on the internet by hags
    The moderation on this site has really declined. Racism, sexism, most especially, go completely unchallenged. People making fun of black players or coaches because they are black, people throwing around words like got. This site used to be good at keeping those kinds of Internet dungeon dwellers out.
    That just about sums everything up. I check the Spurs forum out almost never and read the les of the Club threads and close my browser out of disgust. I'm here for the playoffs but don't know about after.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon Ash. Get the Bravatar bandwagon rolling. We know you have been working out. Time to show em off!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Racism, sexism, most especially, go completely unchallenged. People making fun of black players or coaches because they are black, people throwing around words like got.
    I am with you Mr.Body .

I don't know if they just want us to be entertained but I didn't find it funny at all.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That just about sums everything up. I check the Spurs forum out almost never and read the les of the Club threads and close my browser out of disgust. I'm here for the playoffs but don't know about after.
    Me, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still here. Browse often, don't post often. Get on chat. I learned to just ignore ignorant, sexist, racist ... takes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow there's an old schooler! Good to see you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was a gross, disgusting hag 7-8 years ago, I can just imagine what I'd be now at the horrifying old age of 41. I think I'll just sit here on the couch in my 18 hour cross your heart and my depends and root on my Spurs. And if they win who knows ... I may just take my teeth out.

Useruser666
    likes that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA forum has been like that since i joined 5 years ago. I remember there were a couple gimmick accounts with nazi avatars/usernames and stuff
    hey your avatar, is that Tiago Splitter ?

Thread Information