Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Don't cry when they bounce in the 1st round.
    I understand that the team has a lot of problems but this game was just off for couple of players that actually play well. Happens sometimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand that the team has a lot of problems but this game was just off for couple of players that actually play well. Happens sometimes.
    It's been happening all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately with LMA playing so poorly on offense and no Pau this team has a very bad offense. LMA is supposed to pack a big offensive punch and he's not delivering. That makes it harder on everyone.

Outside of Kawhi/LMA on offense SA has:

TP: Still the best PG and can score from time to time but limited there overall.
    Manu: Just doesn't have any offensive potency most of the time.
    Mills: Just a shooter (albeit a good one) but struggles to create for himself or others.
    Dedmon: Not an offensive player
    Green: Limited overall offensive game/creation
    Lee: Decent offensive game but not someone you can rely on as a legit threat every night

It just goes on and on like that. This team lacks offensive firepower with Pau out and LMA not delivering.
    Agreed...

Hey, things could come together come playoff time. Maybe LMa turns into the guy who torched OKC games 1/2 , who knows.

We are who we are, but there is still some upside left for us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ing Knicks??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurms losing to Dolan, Phil, and the Knicks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed...

Hey, things could come together come playoff time. Maybe LMa turns into the guy who torched OKC games 1/2 , who knows.

We are who we are, but there is still some upside left for us
    For sure. The good news is this team has a legit defense and that is bankable. Pau is a very good offensive player who is new and missing. LMA clearly can play better and he's getting good looks so there is headroom there.

Spurs have shooters with Mills, Green, Bertans (and even Manu to lesser degree). If they are shooting well, it will be ok. Bu right now since Pau has been out the offense has just been flat out meh and Kawhi is having to wear the cape because LMa is not chipping in the 20 points per game he should be with the amount of good looks he gets and how good he is offensviely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's been happening all the time.

I understand that the team has problems to fix ( o Aldridge, you soft ****), but .759 winning percentage is kinda high for cliff-jumping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurms losing to Dolan, Phil, and the Knicks
    It's just basketball. I'm helping out a fellow franchise in turmoil.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lamarcus has been bad a few games already....
    I'm done with LaMarcus. After he missed those two free throws against the Cavs, he said he was going to be mad about that for quite a while and that he's better than that. Well, after hearing that, I thought, great, he's going to wake up and start dominating, but all he's done since then is miss more free throws and play even more poorly. He seems like a soft ass loser.

Ever since I heard that story and him and Tim working out (with LaMarcus taking off saying he's done because Tim was pushing him too hard), I don't regard him that highly anymore. I'm not sure if the story is true or not, but now that I've seen Aldridge for a couple of seasons, I think it might be.

Thread Information