My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All 3 deals were very successful.
    Not really.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green took a pay cut to stay with the Spurs. What kind of message would the Spurs send if they traded him? Hey, take a pay cut so you can be a better asset if a trade opportunity comes along. Not gonna happen.
    Message: You must earn the money, even if you take a pay cut.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Message: You must earn the money, even if you take a pay cut.
    Porker gets paid in full and he doesn't earn one bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really good defensive player, not a good shooter, decent enough though. A very, very poorman's Kawhi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be clear, this rumor is bull . Too many people are acting like it's real, but it's a dude taking the Lowe article and making it seem like it's not something that happened three months ago.
    Thanks for clearing that up. I don't have patience for podcasts unless it involves some interview I care to hear.... it's still interesting to find out who they havd inquired about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porker gets paid in full and he doesn't earn one bit.

Yeah, and I want to say people sometimes forget Danny Green has limits, thats why he was waived by Cleveland... everything went down the toilet because he was a horrible shooter and wasnt good enough even for Cavs, Pops Chip and god knows who made a wonderful job but he is regressing to his true self.
    Bon bon is also a great person according to everyone but was hurting the team, Porker is not a great person... according to everyone and is hurting the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green took a pay cut to stay with the Spurs. What kind of message would the Spurs send if they traded him? Hey, take a pay cut so you can be a better asset if a trade opportunity comes along. Not gonna happen.
    LOL wut

Taking a pay cut doesn't make you invincible, dudes been garbage 2 seasons running.

The message it sends is "Don't be on court and hang out at clubs all the time"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No GM is going to want to deal with the Spurs when it comes to shipping off a talented young player. Even if the deal makes sense the media will destroy them.
    Why? How many players have the Spurs gotten from other teams that turned out to be great? And wasn't Kawhi the guy the Spurs told the Pacers to pick?

People are overblowing this. The franchise's best players (not sure about Gervin) were all drafted by the Spurs. D-Rob, TD, Manu, TP, Kawhi (I'm pretty sure the Spurs traded for the pick and told them to select Kawhi), they were all drafted by the Spurs. They didn't steal/trade for these guys from other teams. Kawhi and TP are also two guys that may not have become the players they are if drafted by someone else. Not saying that for sure, though, as they very well could have become great no matter where they went.

If the Spurs trade for a player and he improves here, that doesn't mean the Spurs stole talent away from them, it means their player development team and coaching sucks compared to the Spurs. I don't see what other teams should be mad about. Get better coaches and player development.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he can learn under Kyles wing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure if you forgot the blue font.

yes, really.

he gave splitter away from the cap room to sign LMA.

he gave away jefferson, who didn't fit in here and was grossly overpaid, to get out from under his contract and get leonard into the starting lineup.

he gave away diaw because he had outlived his usefulness here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard we're interested in a Turkish PG!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard we're interested in a Turkish PG!
    TD21 has stated this for next season actually. Thanks for sharing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Milos is Serbian

The only turk that are most likely going to play in the NBA next year are all wings and CLE is very committed with Osman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'll be 30 nxt Month!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be clear, this rumor is bull . Too many people are acting like it's real, but it's a dude taking the Lowe article and making it seem like it's not something that happened three months ago.
    To be clear, unless you're in the front office your self you can't say that for certain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I liked him back in 2015 when i was watching some pistons game but he seems redundant.

Thread Information