Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Recognizing the Biggest Bags in the Leage.
    From The West my team looks like:
    G Kobe
    G Jason Richardson
    F Gasol
    F K-Mart
    C Erica Dampeir

With 6th man: Shach Vujacic

Coach: Phil Jackson

Owner: Mark Cuban

Mavs fans will be rushing to cheer them on

Taken on the East team of
    G Iverson
    G Rondo
    F Raja Bell
    F Anderson Varejao
    C Joakim Noah

6th Man: Starburry

Coach: Van Gundy

Owner: Whoever owns the Knicks

Fans: Celtics fans

Reffing the Contest would be none other than Joey Crawford

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is Garnett not on the East?

GTL: Gym, Tan, Laundry Thunder Dan's Avatar
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    you could just say the Lakers for the West and I don't think you would get much of an argument. I was watching a game last week and they had Kobe, Pau, Sasha, Luke Walton and Shannon Brown all on the court at the same time. If they put Adam Morrison in it would have been dancing with the stars.

BLACK MAMBA & TRU WARIER. j-money24's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You people get so jealous of the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG: Ghazi
    SG: Lakaluva
    SF: TheMACHINE
    PF: DeadlyDynasty
    C: 21_Blessings

Coach: DrHouse
    GM: KBP
    Owner: tlongII

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    bwhahahaha... props to Tlong for owning the team though

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Y'all just hatin on the TLONG'ster

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Don't

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Don't be

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Dont be surprised if TlongII trades a Kobe type of player for Greg Oden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just announced: tlongII has given permission to the GM of the Ass Pirates, KBP, to trade their #1 draft pick in this years Draft for a more established in Lebomb. Lebomb is coming off a career year with the Taints, where he had an unbelievable efficiency rating of +26 that landed him on the All- team for the first time. This trade is said to rival the Garnett trade which many thought brought the most to one team ever.

DrHouse: "The Pirates needed someone who can make an instant impact for the Ass Pirates run at the D-Bag-O'brien"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the year of -busters folks. My sources tell me that Allanon, the who exploded onto the scene out of now where in the DBA ( Bag Association) right after one gifted another All-Star to the Lakers, has just been acquired to run the point for the Ass Pirates.

This comes on the heels of Ghazi, the former who ran the team, having a falling out with coach DrHouse for not upping his Douchiness. DrHouse warned Ghazi, who had noticeably scaled back his d-baggery in recent weeks, that: "the PG is what drives the true ness of a championship team". When Ghazi did not respond, a blockbuster trade was made and sent the unhappy Ghazi packing and brought in the leagues biggest surprise of the year in Allanon.

It is a risky move to send the Veteran Ghazi out and bring in a new, front-running style of d-bag in Allanon to run the team. It is a move that the Ass Pirates will hope helps them win now along with build for the future. Allanon certainly seems to have an extraordinary future ahead of him in the DBA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is the year of -busters folks. My sources tell me that Allanon, the who exploded onto the scene out of now where in the DBA ( Bag Association) right after one gifted another All-Star to the Lakers, has just been acquired to run the point for the Ass Pirates.

This comes on the heels of Ghazi, the former who ran the team, having a falling out with coach DrHouse for not upping his Douchiness. DrHouse warned Ghazi, who had noticeably scaled back his d-baggery in recent weeks, that: "the PG is what drives the true ness of a championship team". When Ghazi did not respond, a blockbuster trade was made and sent the unhappy Ghazi packing and brought in the leagues biggest surprise of the year in Allanon.

It is a risky move to send the Veteran Ghazi out and bring in a new, front-running style of d-bag in Allanon to run the team. It is a move that the Ass Pirates will hope helps them win now along with build for the future. Allanon certainly seems to have an extraordinary future ahead of him in the DBA.
    I'm honored. Thanks DPG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wow...this was incredibly creative and insightful..lol...may be the post of the week...LOL!! Only thing that keeps me from saying it definitely is the post of the week is Lakaluva's already infamous "There's your MVP!" thread...epic.

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, I would switch Jason Richardson with Jason Terry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope I get -Bag MVP too.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I ain't no !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes, but Ghazi was released and he resigned for the veteran mininum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghazi will be a sought after . He is like the Jason Kidd of in the DBA.

Draft Express has Ghazi as:

Best Case: Mel Gibson
    Worst Case: Gary Payton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the DBA finals Stern has wanted everyone! Cannot wait until Thursday. Some amazing one-on-one match ups to look at. Representing the West you have the Ass Pirates.

PG: Allanon

X-Factor: Lebomb

The Pirates have one of the most young and exciting teams in the league folks. Full of all kinds of d-bags and even some explosive ness coming off the bench in Lebomb. Their coach, DrHouse, is tied only with Phil Jackson in the number d-rings with an amazing 9. They are going to be a tough out in a 7 game series because of their free-style play.

Representing the East you have another young team, the Cuckolds, but they are spearheaded by an all time veteran great in Blake. Blake is the only back-to-back DBA MVP in the league. Many say he is on his last legs, but I have talked with him and he has plenty of -fight left in him.

PG: Blake
    SG: Thunder Dan
    SF: Bump
    PF: Poop
    C: BenJarvus

X-Factor: Whott
    Coach: face
    GM: Greg Oden
    Owner: Bump.

Whott truly is an X-Factor in the true sense of the word. He is known for his sometimes baggy comments that are inflammatory, both on and off the court, but the man has some serious talent. When he is on, he can be the biggest in the DBA.

This will truly be a DBA finals to remember. I never bet against the biggest in a series, and since the Cuckolds have Blake:

My Pick: Cuckolds in 7

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

epic

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    where's SD in all that ness?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No way is SD in there. Leonard is in the DBA D League, so SD will be in there soon enough. SD is just Leonard's nickname along with Peter Parker aka Spiderman aka my nephew.

Thread Information