Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raw was such a bad show on so many levels..the Torito vs Hornswaggle hasn't been even the slightest bit creative or funny, but these ing morons find a way to recycle the failed idea through another sorry ass filler wrestler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^The best part of RAW has been Dean Ambrose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By default. This company is so laughable on many levels that I didn't even care to sit through another program. I saw on Twitter that Rock returned, thankfully I tuned in to see him on Rusev and show the rest of this no-talent roster how it's done.

Have you all checked out Ring of Honor? It's infinitely more entertaining and the wrestling is better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By default. This company is so laughable on many levels that I didn't even care to sit through another program. I saw on Twitter that Rock returned, thankfully I tuned in to see him on Rusev and show the rest of this no-talent roster how it's done.

Have you all checked out Ring of Honor? It's infinitely more entertaining and the wrestling is better.
    Yeah, RoH is tight. I always forget to record their show though.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I buy the WWE...

Brock Lesnar is a full time employee if he wants a job.

Triple H goes back to just another rassler or ....see ya!

God (John Cena) becomes the biggest heel ever.

Randy Orton becomes the biggest heel ever.....also.

Ziggler. Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose get major pushes.

Golddust goes back to Dustin Rhodes and S ust returns to Cody.

I bring back Del Rio while saying good bye to Kane.

Shaemus stays himself.

I make CM Punk an offer he can't refuse while turning Daneil Bryan into a manager.

I dump the two goofs tagging along behind Bray Wyatt. Wyatt can stay.

I make Jericho make a decision, either rassler/rocker.

I bring in The Freak from TNA and make Baptista an over Hollywood can't match.

I dump all the girls, they are boring as . I think, actually fast forward past it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    When I buy the WWE...

Brock Lesnar is a full time employee if he wants a job. (set a precedent and pay him to much and everyone else will want it as well and kill the revenue stream, still sucks on the mic so he needs Heyman who will want more too)

Triple H goes back to just another rassler or ....see ya! (he runs NXT very well...his changes outside of NXT still go through vince for anything else and it shows)

God (John Cena) becomes the biggest heel ever. (if you turn him heel people will still hate him, plus you then lose your top merchandise pusher with kids. he basically just needs to stay out of the top spot for a year or more and put over new people)

Randy Orton becomes the biggest heel ever.....also. (hit his ceiling, insert Sandow and you got it)

Ziggler. Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose get major pushes. (no issue with this, need a future to start somewhere)

Golddust goes back to Dustin Rhodes and S ust returns to Cody. (both are non relevant but Goldust is Dustin so no to this)

I bring back Del Rio while saying good bye to Kane. (most boring Mexican persona ever...I'd rather watch the midget bull, no comment on Kane since his mask schtick was burned)

Shaemus stays himself. (needs to go heel to be relevant again)

I make CM Punk an offer he can't refuse while turning Daneil Bryan into a manager. (sign Aries and you have Punk 2.0, and make Bryan a manager? You are ing re ed)

I dump the two goofs tagging along behind Bray Wyatt. Wyatt can stay. (Another take, make these guys your tag champs bring up Ascension and sign the Dudleys/Hardy's. Form Mark/Big Show again as a team and make another stable with Kofi/Langston/ us/Xavier and place Booker T as their face/manager. Form up two more lighter teams to give the division more stability and to feud with the Hardy's/Dudley's with extreme matches)

I make Jericho make a decision, either rassler/rocker. (doesn't want to wrestle full time, just sign him to a legends deal and be done with it)

I bring in The Freak from TNA and make Baptista an over Hollywood can't match. (need to sign more from TNA than that, they have the people to put over Smackdown as a better show, and Batista is no more...old and no one cares about him)

I dump all the girls, they are boring as . I think, actually fast forward past it. (This part is true)

Hire a creative team with autonomous control over RAW story lines (no more re-writes by management). Give them a 1 year contract to improve ratings or they are fired. The show needs structure and that's where it fails now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When I buy the WWE...

Brock Lesnar is a full time employee if he wants a job. (set a precedent and pay him to much and everyone else will want it as well and kill the revenue stream, still sucks on the mic so he needs Heyman who will want more too) -

Or how about develop/introduce some stars so you don't have to rely on part timers to drive your business? Great moves make stars. Look at the push Cesaro gave himself just by having unique moves and rare strength at that size..Neville hits one aerial move and gets the loudest ovation of the night, instantly energizes the crowd.

Triple H goes back to just another rassler or ....see ya! (he runs NXT very well...his changes outside of NXT still go through vince for anything else and it shows)

Agreed. Triple H is progressive, and understands the importance of finding the top talent from all over the world. The WWE needs to really sell the fact that smaller guys are capable of being bad asses too, because the best wrestlers they have on "the bench" are all opposite of the Vince McMahon prototype top star.

God (John Cena) becomes the biggest heel ever. (if you turn him heel people will still hate him, plus you then lose your top merchandise pusher with kids. he basically just needs to stay out of the top spot for a year or more and put over new people)

"God"? Are you ing serious? Cena is ing trash. You probably wear the shirt, hat, and wristbands when you go to the event, huh got? Agreed, hehateme. As I mentioned about the need to develop stars, this is never gonna happen with Cena ging up the main story lines with part timers, still challenging for the belt. His program with Wyatt really helped push Bray into the edges of the top tier, then creative completely ed his momentum as they did Cesaro.

Randy Orton becomes the biggest heel ever.....also. (hit his ceiling, insert Sandow and you got it)

Randy Orton has the look, but his personality and boring ass moveset will never get him there, no matter how hard WWE tries. He may be a lot better in a more mature WWE with some more creative freedom to his heel character.

Ziggler. Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose get major pushes. (no issue with this, need a future to start somewhere)

Ziggler is a beast compared to some of the guys on the roster, but I think he's ruined by being Billy Gunn Jr. If they can modify his gimmick to less of a male stripper, and more of a tough guy, he would be great. The Fameasser has to go too, unless he starts doing it off the top rope.

Reigns is absolute garbage, he is the equivalent of Diva. Sign him because of his connections and his look first, teach him to wrestle second. No mic skills, a bunch of super lame moves like the supergay punch, and the worst spear even seen in the business. Him getting hurt is the best thing that ever happened to Ambrose. While I don't like him, has really found himself in a good position with the way he fits the mold of the loose cannon character, and he's actually a pretty convincing actor who's good on the mic.

Golddust goes back to Dustin Rhodes and S ust returns to Cody. (both are non relevant but Goldust is Dustin so no to this)

Goldust is too ing old to be looking at a repackage. His character needs to get phased out already. Cody could be great as himself if the WWE does put more focus on smaller guys becoming more believable as top stars.

I bring back Del Rio while saying good bye to Kane. (most boring Mexican persona ever...I'd rather watch the midget bull, no comment on Kane since his mask schtick was burned)

Del Rio is trash outside of Mexico, and with his backstage problems why bother?

Shaemus stays himself. (needs to go heel to be relevant again)

He's stuck as 1st hour filler. He will never be relevant w/o some type of story line. He literally comes out, gets a cheap pop from the fans who don't know , battles other wrestler stuck in the same position as him and hits his chest a few times for another cheap pop, rinse and repeat every show.

I make CM Punk an offer he can't refuse while turning Daneil Bryan into a manager. (sign Aries and you have Punk 2.0, and make Bryan a manager? You are ing re ed)

@ Bryan as a manager. CM Punk coming back is gonna be the same as bring back The Rock or a Brock Lesnar. He is burrned out and will have to re-commit, which doesn't seem likely considering his attorneys are testing the WWE's nuts over merchandise. CM Punk, bring in KENTA, you wouldn't even notice a difference with all the moves Punk stole from him.

I dump the two goofs tagging along behind Bray Wyatt. Wyatt can stay. (Another take, make these guys your tag champs bring up Ascension and sign the Dudleys/Hardy's. Form Mark/Big Show again as a team and make another stable with Kofi/Langston/ us/Xavier and place Booker T as their face/manager. Form up two more lighter teams to give the division more stability and to feud with the Hardy's/Dudley's with extreme matches)

I agree with dumping Rowan. Not sure what he brings to the table. I've seen journalists raving over Harper's athleticism, so maybe he can become more involved. Again, he's older so not sure if it's even worth it.

I make Jericho make a decision, either rassler/rocker. (doesn't want to wrestle full time, just sign him to a legends deal and be done with it)

Jericho is done. He isn't the same character that he was 10 years ago, the crowd doesn't really give a about him anymore. He needs to go.

I bring in The Freak from TNA and make Baptista an over Hollywood can't match. (need to sign more from TNA than that, they have the people to put over Smackdown as a better show, and Batista is no more...old and no one cares about him)

I hope they don't raid TNA, it's the only wrestling show I can actually sit and enjoy with my kid. TNA working w/ Japan's feds is tight too, maybe they can cross promote w/ RoH at some point.

I dump all the girls, they are boring as . I think, actually fast forward past it. (This part is true)

Yes, the women's division is absolute garbage. Nattie and Naomi are the only ones worth a . They want to be PG rated, so not sure why they need sex appeal out there anyway. Might as well hire a bunch of stocky lesbians who can go if they must have women represented as wrestlers on the show.

Hire a creative team with autonomous control over RAW story lines (no more re-writes by management). Give them a 1 year contract to improve ratings or they are fired. The show needs structure and that's where it fails now.

I think the key to an improvement for WWE is to continue to gradually make the program more adult friendly, and shift the focus from lame filler segments and focus more on the compe ion. A ing simple handshake before a match went a long way for RoH, it's small like that goes a long way in grooming the typical stupid wrestling fan into appreciating more on the card. With the talent they are grooming in NXT, they can really step it up here soon. Raw being 3 hours obviously generates a ton more advertising dollars for them, but the length of the show clearly hurts them creatively. It's just so much filler, it really makes the show unwatchable at times. Extend the matches or get rid of the 3 hour show IMO.
    Last edited by DJR210; 10-08-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rookies sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman Reigns is the future of the WWE and you can believe that. He has the look and that far out weighs actually ability as we've seen ever since Vince McMahon Jr. took over. If it were about avual ring ability Dolph Ziggler would rule, he's simply too small. Daneil Bryan was an oddity.

Why they continue to think everyone is some 14 year old kid....???? So many totally stupid angles/ideas. And it's getting worst. Yes I know their target audience is the kids because they are the ones who buy all their .

I do think a more realistic, harder edged pro wrestling associate/federation would work. More realistic angles, less total stupidity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do think a more realistic, harder edged pro wrestling associate/federation would work. More realistic angles, less total stupidity.
    It would work, but without a compe or they really have no reason to eliminate the children from the equation at this point. Last week's RAW was the lowest rated of the year, and you can see they are gradually adding a few more mature elements with some of the jokes and the cussing, but Vince vowed to never take the WWE back to the at ude era level so don't get too excited w/o a true compe or for ratings.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently they fired their ring announcer last night

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would work, but without a compe or they really have no reason to eliminate the children from the equation at this point. Last week's RAW was the lowest rated of the year, and you can see they are gradually adding a few more mature elements with some of the jokes and the cussing, but Vince vowed to never take the WWE back to the at ude era level so don't get too excited w/o a true compe or for ratings.
    I'm just tired of having my intellgence disrespected by the WWE. You're right it is all about ratings.

How long before they bring in The Freak I wonder?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just tired of having my intellgence disrespected by the WWE. You're right it is all about ratings.

How long before they bring in The Freak I wonder?
    They should bring in his broad with the big round ass instead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apparently they fired their ring announcer last night
    Why? I thought he was wrestling I'm NXT?

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should bring in his broad with the big round ass instead.
    I don't watch it, I was just flicking stations and stumbled across it and noticed The Freak. Rob Terry is his real name I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumors has it that Sting will make his debut against Kane

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man this company, seriously this company

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Cena defeats Orton?

Cena vs Lesnar Part 4 coming up?

Man I didn't see that one coming. [sarcasm]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That finish to Ambrose-Rollins felt like a Scooby-Doo storyline.

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Randy Orton shining for the 2nd straight week. It's about time too.

Looks like the San Antonio fans love Cena just the way he is.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hulk Hogan getting in shape to make a come back.....????

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy mother Sting is back

My Team
    Utah Jazz
    Post Count
    Not gonna lie...I marked the out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So did I tbh. It's been awhile since I've marked out like that. I'll be catching a recording of tonight's raw since I'll be busy tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna have to watch Survivor Series sometime this week. I watched the Cowboys' game so I missed Sting's appearance. Was the PPV worth it before Sting showed up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm gonna have to watch Survivor Series sometime this week. I watched the Cowboys' game so I missed Sting's appearance. Was the PPV worth it before Sting showed up?
    The mid card was meh. Ambrose and Wyatt's match was good. They finally gave Ziggler that major moment. The main criticism I have of the show was they tried building up the main event DURING the show. That's what Raw and to a lesser extent Smackdown are for. If this company spent less time on stupid corny gimmicks and more on entertaining us with quality schticks and wrestlers acting their own personality on screen rather than acting for the kids, we'd have a better overall product. I caught the last hour or so of Raw. Holy does this company like to shoot itself.

Thread Information