Get used to it.

Bye.
    "Get used to it"
    Cos people pine for the board irritant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's yours?
    What difference does it make? I get that you try to make most everything personal when talking about the news and current events but I have no interest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this whole "you get no pussy" is ridiculous. you can hate me all you'd like but i indeed get pussy and sleep next to a lovely lady nightly. i might not be boyfriend material because i don't want that label nor commitment but i do have a lady.

i get it though because it's the go-to for internet cut downs but it's simply not true what you spew. it's ok though; whatever gets you through the day...
    Youre built like a 12 year old. I imagine when you show your calf tats and tramps stamp, panties moisten the world around. . . .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What difference does it make? I get that you try to make most everything personal when talking about the news and current events but I have no interest.
    oof nice non answer and pivot typical Liberal response though so only a C+ for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Youre built like a 12 year old. I imagine when you show your calf tats and tramps stamp, panties moisten the world around. . . .
    You're such an edgelord.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not making it personal. If you think the wall is inefficient, it has to be compared to another method. What's the other method? If you're just talking just say so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More/better monitoring/enforcement (ie: E-verify, cameras, drones, sensors, etc) and less onus in easily breakable physical barriers. I get it, none of the former are as tangible or visible as the latter, thus have less political appeal, but they’re way more effective at curbing both illegal crossings and visa overstays.
    I think the cost would be similar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once their visa expires, they are, literally, undo ented immigrants. When it comes to immigration, ‘do ented’ pertains to having valid do entation to be in the United States. While the reason written down for deportation might vary (ie: visa overstay), the process is identical.
    Though those who violate visas are not legally do ented any longer, it is recorded that they entered the country so their numbers can be known. Those who walk over undetected are simply lost to the system and cannot be accounted for. It's the difference between having someone overstay their welcome at your home and someone enter it illegally, without your knowledge that they did. Both could be benign but the latter was never legally cleared to enter in the 1st place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not making it personal. If you think the wall is inefficient, it has to be compared to another method. What's the other method? If you're just talking just say so.
    Oh hey another DMC false dilemma sighting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the cost would be similar.
    It might cost more too, but we’re discussing efficiency or lack thereof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though those who violate visas are not legally do ented any longer, it is recorded that they entered the country so their numbers can be known. Those who walk over undetected are simply lost to the system and cannot be accounted for. It's the difference between having someone overstay their welcome at your home and someone enter it illegally, without your knowledge that they did. Both could be benign but the latter was never legally cleared to enter in the 1st place.
    They can be accounted for when they apply for a job. Either with a fake id or otherwise. That’s why strict enforcement of e-verify is an important prong (doesn’t happen now).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even VRWC Cato the Koch Pimp

E‑Verify Errors Harmed 760,000 Legal Workers Since 2006

https://www.cato.org/blog/e-verify-errors-harmed-760000-legal-workers-2006

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'We were horrified': White House Halloween party had 'Build the Wall' indoctrination 'game' for kids

“outside the speechwriter’s office and next to the office of digital strategy,” one activity, neither inspiring nor on-theme, stood out from the others:

Children were given “brick-colored paper cards and told to write their name with a marker and tape them to the wall.”

Said
    wall was pre-adorned with an all-caps, familiarly xenophobic chant of Trump supporters: “Build the Wall.”

“Horrified. We were horrified,” said a person who was there and requested anonymity to avoid professional retaliation.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'We were horrified': White House Halloween party had 'Build the Wall' indoctrination 'game' for kids

“outside the speechwriter’s office and next to the office of digital strategy,” one activity, neither inspiring nor on-theme, stood out from the others:

Children were given “brick-colored paper cards and told to write their name with a marker and tape them to the wall.”

Said
    wall was pre-adorned with an all-caps, familiarly xenophobic chant of Trump supporters: “Build the Wall.”

“Horrified. We were horrified,” said a person who was there and requested anonymity to avoid professional retaliation.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...tail=emaildkre
    I'm sure they got Mexican kids to build it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why a recip saw?

An oxy torch would be quicker

btw, Harbor Freight sells really good recip saws

https://www.harborfreight.com/75-amp...saw-69067.html

https://www.harborfreight.com/10-amp...saw-56250.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    home depot id the ma negros

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why a recip saw?

Yeah...that totally doesn't make you seem more sociopathic and creepy. I'm certain many a woodland creature near your Granma's double wide have met their untimely demises at the hands of you and a Harbor Fright saw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cannot think of a more sturdy fencing than cast iron rods?

How about reinforced concrete? It's not like it's hard to imagine. For security fencing what they are using is cheap crap.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How about reinforced concrete? It's not like it's hard to imagine. For security fencing what they are using is cheap crap.
    haven't you heard. there is a planet-wide, worksening shortage of sand for concrete. Sand is being stolen in some countries.

( and desert sand won't work because it has been wind-tumbled smooth )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can be accounted for when they apply for a job. Either with a fake id or otherwise. That’s why strict enforcement of e-verify is an important prong (doesn’t happen now).
    Right now there's no way to know how many illegals are in this country. Sure you can tell when they volunteer to be counted but otherwise you don't know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sure I can think of a more sturdy fencing if fencing is the answer. If it's just that the fence isn't sturdy enough I think that's a different conversation. It's not hard to break through brick walls either. Even rebar reinforced concrete can be broken through with a simple sledgehammer over time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It might cost more too, but we’re discussing efficiency or lack thereof.
    Well if it's not more viable as a means of preventing illegal crossings and it's at least as expensive, it can't be more efficient.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why a recip saw?

Sorry but power tools and Harbor Freight never should be used in the same sentence as "really good".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh hey another DMC false dilemma sighting
    How is that a false dilemma? Efficiency is a rating, a rating has to have a standard.

Thread Information