Page 250 of 376 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,250 of 9381
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you finish the epilogues also?
    Man I hope them recreating New Austin and Blackwater in the RDR2 engine isn't just for Red Dead Online, but will also be used for a remake of RDR1. I have read so much about how that codebase was such a cluster that they barely got working on 360, and didn't get well running on PS3, and that it was too ed up for a port to PC/PS4/XB1. Which is about the only explanation that could make any sense given the way an RDR1 remake would have printed money for Rockstar. But man if we could play that game in this engine...
    Last edited by baseline bum; 12-26-2020 at 01:31 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does honor affect your prices at the fence? I have a bunch of Arthur looted and figured I might as well sell it in St Denis but wondering if I should just wait until I bring my honor up.
    I think so, it might just effect sell price at the fence. I don't remember.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I hope them recreating New Austin and Blackwater in the RDR2 engine isn't just for Red Dead Online, but will also be used for a remake of RDR1. I have read so much about how that codebase was such a cluster that they barely got working on 360, and didn't get well running on PS3, and that it was too ed up for a port to PC/PS4/XB1. Which is about the only explanation that could make any sense given the way an RDR1 remake would have printed money for Rockstar. But man if we could play that game in this engine...
    I've been reading that since 2018. People even found ways to glitch themselves over to Mexico. And other than bring barren and empty, the terrain was all rendered. But ultimately I think Take 2/Rockstar are too greedy to make any type of single player DLC or addon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been reading that since 2018. People even found ways to glitch themselves over to Mexico. And other than bring barren and empty, the terrain was all rendered. But ultimately I think Take 2/Rockstar are too greedy to make any type of single player DLC or addon.
    Nah I'm talking a standalone $60-$70 game. I'd buy it to play RDR1 at 4k60 on PS5 / XSX.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i finished the main campaign of dying light. fun little game, but nothing special imo.

just started The Following dlc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i finished the main campaign of dying light. fun little game, but nothing special imo.

just started The Following dlc
    Wonder if it loses anything playing it now, being pretty early gen. DJR210, Cry Havoc, and I were nuts over that game when it came out, but that was nearly 6 years ago I think. Graphics were really impressive for early 2015 though and I had just built a pretty nice gaming PC a few months before. I loved the sheer violence of it, chopping heads off and cutting down limbs in slow motion sequences with bad B-movie music playing. And then the most predictable plot ever that made it seem like a shout out to low budget gore movies.

I think if I listed my top 10 games of last generation I'd go

1. Bloodborne
    2. NieR Automata
    3. Persona 5 Royal
    4. Dying Light
    5. Super Mario Odyssey
    6. God of War
    7. Yakuza 0
    8. Red Dead Redemption 2
    9. Horizon Zero Dawn
    10. The Witcher 3

with apologies to Ghost of Tsushima and The Last of Us, Part II, which I'm waiting to play on PS5. Pretty ridiculous generation it was, especially to not even have a game as good as Zelda Breath of the Wild in it, which was a game I put at least 150 hours into.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 12-28-2020 at 01:04 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the combat was just too shallow for my liking imo. Even after getting combat skills

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm at the end of the main quest line in CP2077 now...about 50 hours in, taking out the sidequests i've done (and there are tons) I would say the main quest is maybe 25-30 hours long. tbh it is a bit short for my liking, really wish the Takemura and V storyline was longer.

hopefully CDPR releases some nice DLC for this ala Witcher 3 which had the two best expansions i've played since the Shimmering Isles expansion for ESIV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Stranded Deep. It's addictive but one of those way too busy games. Make the water, catch the food, collect the wood, make the fire, cook the food, make the sunscreen, build the shelter, make the water, etc... hard to find time to explore the rest of the islands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been playing Stranded Deep. It's addictive but one of those way too busy games. Make the water, catch the food, collect the wood, make the fire, cook the food, make the sunscreen, build the shelter, make the water, etc... hard to find time to explore the rest of the islands.
    Have you tried Green ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Started playing Yakuza 4 Remastered and what a difference visually from Yakuza 3. Yakuza 4 looks like an early gen PS4 game with a framerate bump while Yakuza 3 looks like an early gen PS3 game with a framerate bump and a resolution bump. I can see why Yakuza fans consider Yakuza 3 by far the weakest game of the series.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Has anyone ever played Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning? Looks like a third person Oblivion sorta, saw it on sale and decided to purchase it so i can play it when i'm done with Cyberpunk. hope it wasnt a waste of 20 bucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone ever played Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning? Looks like a third person Oblivion sorta, saw it on sale and decided to purchase it so i can play it when i'm done with Cyberpunk. hope it wasnt a waste of 20 bucks
    LOL the game Curt Schilling used to swindle Rhode Island taxpayers.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    LOL the game Curt Schilling used to swindle Rhode Island taxpayers.
    ...so it sucks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah it's actually supposed to be pretty decent. But it bankrupted Schilling.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope you enjoy early PS3 type graphics. That’s all you’re gonna get with that game.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope you enjoy early PS3 type graphics. That’s all you’re gonna get with that game.
    What do you pay your video game taxes for, anyways?

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    it's supposed to be a remastered version of it. i'm sure it'll look alright on PC. i didnt buy it for the graphics tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have you tried Green ?
    no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finished Paper Mario on the Switch, now kicking off Luigi Mansion 3, pretty fun so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It improves on basically everything from Stranded Deep in an Amazon setting. Nice graphics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the missions in The Following are much better than the main campaign tbh (love the tension of clearing out volatile nests)... but i hate the layout and having to use the buggy. freerunning was much more enjoyable, and not a big fan of the way the buggy drives.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Beat CP2077, got one of the better endings from what i've gathered. Very good game, but not as good as it was hyped to be or even anywhere close to The Witcher 3. I give it an 8.25/10. hopefully the console peasants get to experience it at some point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beat CP2077, got one of the better endings from what i've gathered. Very good game, but not as good as it was hyped to be or even anywhere close to The Witcher 3. I give it an 8.25/10. hopefully the console peasants get to experience it at some point
    Curious, do you have a FreeSync or GSync monitor? Was kind of considering getting one since my cpu is a little weak for gaming right now (4C/8T Haswell chip, Xeon E3-1231v3 at 3.6 GHz) but was wondering if 40-50 fps on a FreeSync panels looks worth a . Because I know you weren't getting a steady 60 fps on Cypberpunk.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cyberpunk is only worth it for free or when in a bin special for like 3 dollars.

Thread Information