Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    I'm told by Rams that Bradford-Foles trade does NOT involve swap of first-round picks.

— Jim Thomas (@jthom1) March 10, 2015
    Like this deal alot more if this is true. Jim Thomas is pretty reliable about Rams Park. I don't believe in Foles, but if Rams can retain their #10 pick, dump Bradford and sign a few quality FA then this deal is a no brainer for St Louis.

Rams have cleared a TON of caproom in the last 24 hrs. Releasing Jake Long, Scott Wells and now trading Bradford.
    About $27 million.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Like this deal alot more if this is true. Jim Thomas is pretty reliable about Rams Park. I don't believe in Foles, but if Rams can retain their #10 pick, dump Bradford and sign a few quality FA then this deal is a no brainer for St Louis.

Rams have cleared a TON of caproom in the last 24 hrs. Releasing Jake Long, Scott Wells and now trading Bradford.
    About $27 million.
    It makes absolutely zero sense if eagles don't get anything more than bradford.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The two teams are apparently swapping 1st rounders in the trade so the eagles will have the 10th pick. Looks like they are trying to package that with bradford to move up for mariota.
    probably to the jets.. i agree with your statement

well if we aren't swapping first rounders then chip kelly.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    It makes absolutely zero sense if eagles don't get anything more than bradford.
    There is draft pick compensation going to Philly, but it looks like not a swap of this years 1st rounders as was being reported earlier, which would have been pretty stupid on the Rams part.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Eagles acquire QB Sam Bradford and a 2015 fifth-round pick for QB Nick Foles, a 2015 sixth-rounder and a 2016 second-rounder.

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) March 10, 2015

Chip Kelly is officially a moron.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    yep. terrible trade.

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count

The Philadelphia Eagles have agreed to terms on a trade that will send quarterback Nick Foles, a fourth-round draft pick in 2015 and a second-round pick in 2016 to the St. Louis Rams in exchange for quarterback Sam Bradford and the Rams' fifth-round pick in 2015.
    http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...2-0f2f11234db1

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    2nd round pick as well? Jeff Fisher pulling off another trade rape.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    the draft picks being reported keep changing and this is the worst yet.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    lol when did bradford become better than foles?

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    the draft picks being reported keep changing and this is the worst yet.
    I would imagine there are conditions attached to these picks, depending on Bradford's health, production. Has to be.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    for once i agree with him.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I would imagine there are conditions attached to these picks, depending on Bradford's health, production. Has to be.
    the only pick that is possible with is next year's 2nd. Assuming that goes away or turns into a 7th. Foles + 4th is >>> Bradford + 5th

My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    AdamSchefter: Eagles will surrender 2016 2nd-round pick to Rams in QB trade no matter what. But will get back a conditional 2016 pick from Rams. It will be a 3rd if Bradford does not play at all; and a 4th if he starts less than 50 percent of plays.http://t.co/xdhr2CLpWD

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    If Arizona gets AP then NFC West will canibalized itself.

Division winner might not get 10 total wins.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    If Arizona gets AP then NFC West will canibalized itself.

Division winner might not get 10 total wins.
    Not going to lie, this concerns me very much.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    They have to. No amount of depth will give them the nudge over the edge for the division after Foles answers the Rams most glaring need, and Graham adds kryptonite to an already difficult to stop offense.

They need depth, yes, but they need a stud on offense.

Iupati and Cooper downhill blocking for AP is about as ideal as it gets.

Turn Ellington into slot WR and breather RB.

Then address defense in draft. Maybe another OL.

He is ruining that team very fast. I thought he had something with the playoffs and then a decent year this year, then he trades Shady and Maclin bolts (Gore rightfully backs away) and then this stupid trade. Chip Kelly is a mad fan going full re right now while ruining a playoff caliber team right before our eyes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I don't think the eagles will be that terrible if bradford stays healthy. They added a couple of good defensive pieces, although overpaid a bit for maxwell . They can still sign/draft a running back or receiver as well. I don't like the Foles trade, but it is what it is.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Would be really fascinating if they sign Browner. He and Maxwell would be the most physically imposing CB duo in the league.

As i've said, I'm still a believer in Bradford, but I don't see him as a Chip Kelly type QB. I think he's more like Carson Palmer

why any owner would give a college coach this much power is beyond me. He's ruining the Eagles in a very bad way.
    well atleastey signed the 2014-15 leading rusher Demarco Murray lol....but for reals though....at I philly thinking lol

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count
    Rams get Nick Fairley...is this the best line in the league? Probably. Secondary? Is it any good?

Thread Information