My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still don’t understand why there’s even an all star game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have any emotional investment in seeing Derozan get in but it's still bad for the Spurs that he got snubbed. It sends the message to the young players that it's not about winning and it's about stat padding when it comes to being an all-star. It also sends a message to FA's not to sign with the Spurs because their scoring will go down and thus prevent them from being an all-star.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think the schedule did Demar any favours either. We haven’t played Phoenix or Sacramento and have played Utah, Dallas and Denver only once.

DDR didn’t play well overall in season series against GSW and LAL - and apart from the opening game against Memphis - didn’t play well in that b2b at home, both Ls; against them either.

It sucks for DDR though as I would argue he has been the best overall Spur for the past 2 1/2 seasons and has yet to have that recognised.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Noah Magaro-George @N_Magaro

The NBA will not host a Rising Stars Game this year but will still recognize deserving players by announcing a Rising Stars roster on March 3. (Per NBA PR)
    11:52am · 25 Feb 2021 · Twitter for iPhone

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conley is the injury replacement for Booker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conley is the injury replacement for Booker.
    Well deserved after all this time tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not gonna watch
    IDGF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i havent watched the all star game in probably over a decade now

i used to tune in for the dunk contest, but havent since the zach lavine/aaron gordon one

i watch the 3 point contest tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Straight trash that Demar wasn’t the replacement, he has many faults but come on

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't conley already on his own downward trajectory like blake n lamar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Straight trash that Demar wasn’t the replacement, he has many faults but come on
    Madam Silver picking Conley to trend on Twitter. DDR playing much better than him; Booker vs DDR is debatable. I’m guessing DDR is pissed because it was goal to get back to the ASG to help get him that last big contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Joel Emiid and Ben Simmons aren’t gonna get to play because of covid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embiid and Simmons out because their barber has COVID. LOL

They were not in contact with any other All-Stars but this could've easily become the league's worst nightmare come true.

Gotta' play that boring, meaningless game in a less meaningful season tho'!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, did Keldon play in the rising stars? Or was that canceled or just a fictional event? Yeah, I'm clueless...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, did Keldon play in the rising stars? Or was that canceled or just a fictional event? Yeah, I'm clueless...
    They aren't actually playing the Rising Stars game this year...just recognizing the players.

The only events this year is the Skills Challenge, 3-pt Contest, Slam Dunk Compe ion (played at halftime), and the All-Star game...and it's all packed into tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They aren't actually playing the Rising Stars game this year...just recognizing the players.
    Thanks. Kinda of silly but glad KJ got recognized.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

team lebron and lebron james.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So jordan was an asshole sociopath. He's going to lose the best of all time place for that reason soon enough. But man lebron is being so corny i'm not sure he's helping his legacy. Space Jam is also the corniest movie ever. If lebron were actually cool he'd be the lead of a black panther reboot. space jam makes Shaqs "the general" and "icy hot" commercials seem like masterpieces.

Duncan let Parker (and POP) be the flashy lead asshole and Curry let donkey do it. It's smart to outsource your corny fake gangster persona. Lebron is like Kobe in that he doesn't have teammate, he has contractors. Yet kobe had a following among the league. Lebron is going to trade you sticks even though Kobe was equally antipathic to his young teammates and threatened to quit pre gasol.

For a supposed best of all time, he did not get Nike to bury Jordan within his lifetime. I don't see it happening now or later and see Kobe the Martyr out ranking him. Obviously on stats and talent Lebron is near the greatest, but in the fan's view i don't see him being an especially beloved player. Maybe if his LA run weren't during the pandemic it would feel different.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So jordan was an asshole sociopath. He's going to lose the best of all time place for that reason soon enough. But man lebron is being so corny i'm not sure he's helping his legacy. Space Jam is also the corniest movie ever. If lebron were actually cool he'd be the lead of a black panther reboot. space jam makes Shaqs "the general" and "icy hot" commercials seem like masterpieces.

Duncan let Parker (and POP) be the flashy lead asshole and Curry let donkey do it. It's smart to outsource your corny fake gangster persona. Lebron is like Kobe in that he doesn't have teammate, he has contractors. Yet kobe had a following among the league. Lebron is going to trade you sticks even though Kobe was equally antipathic to his young teammates and threatened to quit pre gasol.

For a supposed best of all time, he did not get Nike to bury Jordan within his lifetime. I don't see it happening now or later and see Kobe the Martyr out ranking him. Obviously on stats and talent Lebron is near the greatest, but in the fan's view i don't see him being an especially beloved player. Maybe if his LA run weren't during the pandemic it would feel different.
    So what is your GOAT ranking?

Thread Information