Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I may 100% wrong but on this board what does that matter with all the flawed logic? Good luck to this young man and his draft mate Joe W. Sneaky good solid picks to a bigger picture most can’t see; sit back and let them entertain you!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't like the position he got drafted, maybe the FO could/should have traded down, but I'll support the kid. Checking in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trust the process mofo's

GOATS of a feather the golden era's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting here early. Place looks nice!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trust the process mofo's
    We are like the 15-30 draft pick range version of the trust the process 76ers lol

As in, we don't have the franchise players we just have the potential role players we'll see which of them pan out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Penthouse? More like the outhouse.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your vote has been cast......way to short sighted You may end up right but I doubt it; they say this kid is super compe ive .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Josh is better than you think�� Please remember, no d*ck riding when he pans out boys!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Josh is better than you think😉 Please remember, no d*ck riding when he pans out boys!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your vote has been cast......way to short sighted You may end up right but I doubt it; they say this kid is super compe ive .
    he may be a stud eventually, actually. I'll certainly be rooting for him. but he's a stud that could have been had in the 20s or 30s per every mock draft. we could have had sengun or Moses or garuba AND this kid with a bit of draft maneuvering

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . That’s how I read the thread le the first time.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he may be a stud eventually, actually. I'll certainly be rooting for him. but he's a stud that could have been had in the 20s or 30s per every mock draft. we could have had sengun or Moses or garuba AND this kid with a bit of draft maneuvering
    You don’t know that, plenty of times teams have hijacked our suspected selection. No need to get cute risking it for an extra second...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . That’s how I read the thread le the first time.
    I expect better from you...oh well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm still fuming about this pick, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say he'll never be more than a mid-tier role player at best. If he was the target, this team should have moved down to do so while gaining an asset in the process. Mad at the FO for poor drafting strategy than I am that we drafted Primo. As a Spurs fan I'll obviously support him. I'm also hopeful he proves me wrong and turns out to be great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll support anyone who puts on a Spurs uniform, but the Spurs left a lot of really good talent on the board which could have filled some gaping holes in this roster.

Primo is going to have to REALLY develop for me to feel like this wasn't a wasted pick, especially once we see what Sengun or Jones ends up turning into.

I feel like PATFO really over-thought this one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is most kids at the YMCA. I might give it a pass if he was 6-9 or taller but let's face it. This kid is a dime a dozen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So is most kids at the YMCA. I might give it a pass if he was 6-9 or taller but let's face it. This kid is a dime a dozen.
    Ok..... we shall see Shouldn’t you at least see him play first on this level before going full ��? I’d hate to see you eat crowe...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I expect better from you...oh well.
    I’ve been willing to entertain all of their picks, to date, even Luka. There have been a couple of instances of unearthed unknown Euro gems, Freak and Joker. There are no unturned stones in the US. Scouts are on these kids when they’re 10 years old. This kid is likely exactly what he seems: a maybe rotation level player, mainly because of his at ude at drive. If not for that, he’d likely not have his year 4 option tendered, and be out of the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta love the beer belly scouts and gm’s, currently wasting away eating Doritos on their couches, this place has in spades.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been willing to entertain all of their picks, to date, even Luka. There have been a couple of instances of unearthed unknown Euro gems, Freak and Joker. There are no unturned stones in the US. Scouts are on these kids when they’re 10 years old. This kid is likely exactly what he seems: a maybe rotation level player, mainly because of his at ude at drive. If not for that, he’d likely not have his year 4 option tendered, and be out of the league.
    You mean like Klay Thompson, Paul George, CJ McCollum, Kawhi , Dame etc.... so many throughout have out performed their draft position. It’s up to the individual and the cir stance

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta love the beer belly scouts and gm’s, currently wasting away eating Doritos on their couches, this place has in spades.
    This

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That does not describe me.

I'm wasting away drinking homebrew in my recliner.
    RDWAHAHB.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo was a good selection. He'll probably be at least 6'7" after he's done growing and has a nice wingspan and big hands - sounds familiar (Kawhi). And he already has really good form on his jump shot and more athletic ability than given credit for. The Spurs may not be able to afford/want Lonnie after his contract expires after this season and this could be his replacement. TJ will replace Patty and Luka will get some of Rudy minutes. Also remember, there's a good chance Dieng stays with the team to help out in the bigs department. Jakob, Luka, Dieng and Eubanks and sprinkle in Keldon and KBD at the PF slot and the bigs are covered for this upcoming season and sure they are going to sign a 4/5 in the upcoming free agency. Primo could possibly be one of the Spurs top 3 players by year 3 at only 21 years old. With his deamenor and build, it's possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we're all pretty much full of it here on ST; some of us just dress our dung up better than others.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo will surprise.....let’s just count who eats Crowe he’s 18 geesh

Thread Information