Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

An actual "girl next door" type who I know. (all pics of the same girl) - Marissa Van Den Heuvel, age 29, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 04-11-2022 at 04:55 PM.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    ^ that's an actual 9/10 irl. Nice, good person, also a real person and someone a real man outside the Hollywood circle has a chance with. Also loyal and someone not too pretty to work or too pretty to go camping or get their hands dirty or high maintenance, someone who won't leave you if things get tough for you financially. The only no-no is you don't talk about her golden retriever or dogs in general or she might indeed leave you and never speak to you again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    ^ that's an actual 9/10 irl. Nice, good person, also a real person and someone a real man outside the Hollywood circle has a chance with. Also loyal and someone not too pretty to work or too pretty to go camping or get their hands dirty or high maintenance, someone who won't leave you if things get tough for you financially. The only no-no is you don't talk about her golden retriever or dogs in general or she might indeed leave you and never speak to you again.
    She is attractive, but if she is 29 and I already see wrinkles..........she will be done by the time she is 40. Not being rude, just sayin. I know girls right now that are 40 and look younger than ol girl.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She is attractive, but if she is 29 and I already see wrinkles..........she will be done by the time she is 40. Not being rude, just sayin. I know girls right now that are 40 and look younger than ol girl.
    She's barely OK. And if she's spent her life in the sun, it's going to be a problem. To really rate her, I'd have to know her personality. Really...it's ridiculous for Andy to have posted this in the Rate Her thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

An actual "girl next door" type who I know. (all pics of the same girl) - Marissa Van Den Heuvel, age 29, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
    Do you have her permission to post this or are you just creepy stalker?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's weird to be sure. I actually Googled the name because Andy made it seem like we should know who the she is.
    No results. So it's a little creepy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Was going to say, she easily looks like she's early to mid 40s in those pictures.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Was going to say, she easily looks like she's early to mid 40s in those pictures.
    And pretty crunchy for little Andy

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It's weird to be sure. I actually Googled the name because Andy made it seem like we should know who the she is.
    No results. So it's a little creepy.
    I dated her once. Didn't make it to first base, but, agreed to stay friends. We're still friends and text every few weeks or so.

I'll probably see her again this summer when sand volleyball tourney season kicks back in at The Score.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    fun fact, I knew a super tanned girl named Riley my first semester of college (not a date, just a classmate) who I thought was a teacher or student teacher or something at the time... had her in econ 101 class (technically ECON 1110 at UNT - the basic macroeconomics class) - so I thought she was easily 30+, but it turned out she was 17.... SEVENTEEN!!! and some child prodigy who was in her second year in college there at UNT as part of the TAMS (Texas Academy of Math and Science) program for the state's top high school PSAT performers to be able to be awarded both high school and college credit simultaneously for 2 years which would otherwise be their junior and senior years of high school.

She was well over 6 feet tall, tanned (very orange skin with very pale blonde hair) and quite wrinkled, and had a contralto, almost perimenopausal sounding voice. I couldn't believe she was 17.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Eh. She has another boyfriend now going on six months and we're friends. I'm happy for her and don't hold a torch for her in any romantic sense. She's a pretty open person who doesn't mind telling random friends (guy or girl) when it's her time of the month or who she's dating or how many people she's dated. She doesn't mind.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    like 8/10, looks like the freaky in the bedroom kinda girl.

Assuming she's not jewish; her nose is a tad sus. If not jewish then 8/10; if jewish then -1/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    like 8/10, looks like the freaky in the bedroom kinda girl.

Assuming she's not jewish; her nose is a tad sus. If not jewish then 8/10; if jewish then -1/10
    I don't know if she's Jewish. But at least you gave an actual rating in the "Rate Her" thread.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I don't know if she's Jewish. But at least you gave an actual rating in the "Rate Her" thread.
    the boobies look pretty tasty and juicy similar to the ones I munched on Saturday night. I was with Marissa. But she dumped me after seeing her parents for easter because her parents couldn't stand the idea of her dating someone who likes Trump / DeSantis and hates Whitmer. They're diehard blue dog democrats that even voted for the Mondale's and Dukakis's of the world. Just unfortunate that partisan politics can ruin a relationship these days... the 2020s, I was born in the wrong era. 20 years ago partisan politics doesn't break up a relationship.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Eh. She has another boyfriend now going on six months and we're friends. I'm happy for her and don't hold a torch for her in any romantic sense. She's a pretty open person who doesn't mind telling random friends (guy or girl) when it's her time of the month or who she's dating or how many people she's dated. She doesn't mind.
    Meh, it still seems inapproriate to put her out there like that. This thread is sorta the girl you never have a shot with thread...

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Meh, it still seems inapproriate to put her out there like that. This thread is sorta the girl you never have a shot with thread...
    I guess I never had a shot with her anyway since her parents are democrats and shun anyone who doesn't vote for the democrats. Even when I told her I didn't vote, which is technically the truth for both 2016 and 2020, she was telling me that I should vote... but I told her then, what if I vote the opposite way, as in Republican? Would you still like me then and still want me to vote in that case? She smirked and tickled me, to the point I stooped backwards into the couch of her little apartment, and went, *hehe, no, silly, you need to vote Democrat, cutie*... then she asked me, "you don't like Trump though, right?" with a serious face... and I said no.... but well I do like Ron DeSantis. And she's like... "Ron DESANTIS? Really? He SUCKS!! How could you ever like HIM...?" and I pulled her close to me, smiling, and was like, "he's going to be our next president and you're gonna like it"... and she's like "No way... we are going to get a woman president" and I was like *well it can't be you because you'll only be 30 like me in 2024* and she's like "well at least vote and re-elect (Gretchen) Whitmer"... and we just started making out and dancing all over the place, clothes came off pretty rapidly, and we made passionate love for 3 hours, thrusting profusely while arguing politics, with someone who basically has the perfect body to match mine, but it's me having the time of my life with an ideologically girl version of ole Will Hunting. Love and inter political relationship... so arousing. But, I'm not sure if I'll ever see her again. She told me we're broken up yesterday around mid-afternoon and she blocked me on facebook. It is what it is.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Meh, it still seems inappropriate to put her out there like that. This thread is sorta the girl you never have a shot with thread...
    Also, I have a shot with anyone, if only they actually take the time and opportunity to get to know me. No girl is out of my league. Heck, Marissa on Saturday commented that I'm a pale hippie white guy with a black guy's on me,

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm a pale hippie white guy with a black guy's on me,
    you mean "in" you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    SpursforSix….want to post some pictures of Andy’s mom for us tbh?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    SpursforSix….want to post some pictures of Andy’s mom for us tbh?
    I'm about as gay as Jack Lalanne or Clint Eastwood

Thread Information