Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wife wanted a milkshake so I go to Dairy Queen which is already a terrible place to go because you will sit in the drive thru minimum 10 minutes. Anyway, I order a shake and the guy tells me they’re out of ice cream. I’m pretty sure he’s full of and just playing a joke. Or they’re close to closing and doesn’t want to take the time.

So ended up going to McDonald’s. Guy there tells me they’re out of ice cream. Tells me they’ve been out for two months.

We’re on the precipice of apocalypse.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Starbucks today told me they're out of vanilla and have been out for a week

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Guess San Antonians will just have to lose weight then?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The McDonalds ice cream/smoothie machine is always broken is a meme for a reason.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Joe Biden and Nancy stole all the ice cream and put it in their basement bunkers tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Guess San Antonians will just have to lose weight then?
    We will invent time travel before that happens

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The McDonalds ice cream/smoothie machine is always broken is a meme for a reason.
    I know the situation with that and about the dude that created the app etc. From what the guy in the drive thru said, this doesn't seem to be the issue. He said they've been out of ice cream for 2 months. I guess the fact that the DQ which is a couple of minutes away had just told me they were out of ice cream that makes me wonder.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Damn I hope you'll be able to find ice cream

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Those Little Debbie ice creams are legit tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Damn I hope you'll be able to find ice cream
    We don't even eat it much. But the one time when I'm send on a Mother's Day mission to get her a shake, there's none to be had.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Ice Cream - overrated, underrated, or properly rated?

I go slightly overrated. People act like it’s a momentous celebration of life anytime you have some ice cream. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice thing to have from time to time, but really it’s just the cheeseburger of desserts. It’s fine. Maybe back in the 1800’s without modern refrigeration, ice cream could be viewed as this special delicacy, but not anymore.

Even worse is people who go nuts for stuff like Ben & Jerry’s. Again, it’s good stuff, but also if you have to trick up your ice cream with massive chunks of cookie dough and peanut butter cups, maybe it’s because your base product isn’t really all that high-quality.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The HEB brands of ice cream are excellent. Better than Blue Bell in nearly every comparable flavor.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    The HEB brands of ice cream are excellent. Better than Blue Bell in nearly every comparable flavor.
    Aw no. That "Creamy Creations" stuff is disgusting.

Walmart generic $1.99 tub of homemade vanilla ice cream is solid, though

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Aw no. That "Creamy Creations" stuff is disgusting.

Walmart generic $1.99 tub of homemade vanilla ice cream is solid, though
    It's like you're living in the upside down

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Absolutely. And they stay ice cream consistency. Blue Bell turns into a block of ice in the freezer.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Absolutely. And they stay ice cream consistency. Blue Bell turns into a block of ice in the freezer.
    Probably because of all the additives and carcinogenic chemicals in the HEB Creamy Creations ice cream. Just because Timmy, Manu and Brent Barry ate it for a commercial doesn't mean it's good.

Blue Bell is good but overpriced.

Either way I stay away from awful stuff like doughnuts and ice cream. Junk food gives me the runs big time and overall makes me feel miserable and unhealthy for days.

I just ate 10 out of 12 of a box of a dozen Shipley's Doughnuts (mixed glazed / Bavarian cream filled) yesterday for Mother's Day because my mom didn't want more than a couple after all so I had to eat all the rest. I spent last night on the john and 3 times already today and I have severe daytime hypersomnia today. Just feeling sick. No more doughnuts for me for at least a year.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 05-09-2022 at 01:19 PM.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It's like you're living in the upside down
    The flavor in Creamy Creations is disgusting. Just like HEB's fresh beef (Not to be confused with Hill Country Fare brand)... HEB's other meat products are fine. But the HEB brand beef... it just tastes... old. Like it was over aged and then partially freezer burnt before being thawed back out to be sold.

My personal favorite little overpriced gem HEB had in the meat department was the HEB Texas Quail, but they discontinued it early last year. Now they have the Rabbit, which is even more overpriced... I bought it last May and it was underwhelming. Tasted like chicken but a bit rubbery and slightly gamey.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 05-09-2022 at 01:22 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    HEB 1905 vanilla is the best vanilla I've ever had. Goes great with a Sam's Club apple pie

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    HEB 1905 vanilla is the best vanilla I've ever had. Goes great with a Sam's Club apple pie
    Junk food, just like their awful to-go pizza.

If you want moderately healthy dessert, make it yourself. Or better yet, get a quality woman to do so for you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    The flavor in Creamy Creations is disgusting. Just like HEB's fresh beef (Not to be confused with Hill Country Fare brand)... HEB's other meat products are fine. But the HEB brand beef... it just tastes... old. Like it was over aged and then partially freezer burnt before being thawed back out to be sold.

My personal favorite little overpriced gem HEB had in the meat department was the HEB Texas Quail, but they discontinued it early last year. Now they have the Rabbit, which is even more overpriced... I bought it last May and it was underwhelming. Tasted like chicken but a bit rubbery and slightly gamey.
    I have never been burned on HEB meat. Now, Wal-mart has the most disgusting meat on the face of the earth. Those cows must have had down syndrome or something.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have never been burned on HEB meat. Now, Wal-mart has the most disgusting meat on the face of the earth. Those cows must have had down syndrome or something.
    Bend over, I'll ing show you disgusting meat.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Junk food, just like their awful to-go pizza.

If you want moderately healthy dessert, make it yourself. Or better yet, get a quality woman to do so for you.
    And make sure your woman has picked the apples herself from an organic orchard

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Good luck with that. She won't even pick nits off her unshaven bush.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Marissa actually did, oddly enough. Really into antiques, so she had a nice old Mikasa crystal fruit bowl full of them; they grew in orchards near her apartment complex and were free to the public (apples and berries grow rampant in Michigan).

But she broke up with me because, well, I don't think Biden / Gretchen Whitmer / KJB are "smart" people...

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Good luck with that. She won't even pick nits off her unshaven bush.
    I buy Marissa her favorite expensive purple chrysanthemums that are only available at Meijer in order to convince her to grow out a little hair down there.

Going down on a fully shaved / ultra short trimmed braz is as boring as binge watching the weather channel in July, (July '05 notwithstanding). I'd rather bury my nose in the grass and journey my way down with my tongue down to the delicious clitoris and further south than just go straight at it full face which is pretty much what you do when there's no hair down there.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 05-09-2022 at 03:13 PM.

Thread Information