rojo can't defend, can't attack why is he playing? smh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Die Maria Die!

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    embarrassing... and don't give me the Missi canard... bunch of gots on this team

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    embarrassing... and don't give me the Missi canard... bunch of gots on this team
    Starting from the coach. I don't give a it has been only 4 games, Bauza needs to go asap. We are seeing tactical head scratchers not seen since the Maradroga days.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Argentina
    Bauza
    Pratto your winning card
    Fatguero
    Gaitan starts and plays 60 mins
    Mussaccio
    Demichelis
    Rojo
    Di Maria
    half the starters doesn't start or play on their teams
    Fatguero missing a gifted penaldo
    $500 million euro striker
    det defense
    tiki-taka for 60 mins, down 0-1, and 3 shots on goal
    at home?
    Paraguay the better team 90 mins later

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Some say he didn't get along with players

Other sources say it's cuz the FA is picking some ty players for the wrong reasons

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    Damn the end of the race on the qualifiers is going to be super tense...

Still a lot of games to play but I doubt Brazil abd Uru slips. The only spots left is 3, 4 and the playoff 5..

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Holy brought back memories

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Wow Argentina is lucky Mexico isn't in their continent or they'd be out of the World Cup tbh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

Fantino with the troof bombs... somebody post that truth bomb gif, tbh...

Here's a longer version:
    http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1946240-e...e-la-seleccion

And exactly what I been saying, tbh... bunch of these guys think they're above the team...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The main problem is the coach, not the players.

You can say whatever you want about the lost finals but this same group of players played well under Sabella and Martino, and the cold hard facts prove it: Sabella 70% winning efficiency, Martino 74% winning efficiency. 3 consecutive finals, and only 3 games lost in the last 4 years.

Bauza came and ed it all over. Folks used to about beating teams like Venezuela, Peru and Chile by 3, 4, 5 goals but then failing in the finlas, but now we not only don't score 3, 4, 5 goals against Venezuela, Perú and Paraguay but we don't even beat them.

The problem isn't the players, it's the way that Bauza makes them play. Bauza is an old, outdated coach. Everybody, and their mothers, realizes that in modern football one of the main keys to be a good, compe ive squad that wants to fight for the big prizes, is to have a short, compact team that presses as high as possible and doesn't give the other team time to think and/or play. Bauza doesn't believe on this, so he sets a team, with tactics from the stone age, where the defenders are stuck on their own box 50 metres away from the forwards. This leads to a long team that gets outnumbered on every part of the pitch, which means they can't make two passes on a row, they can't win the ball back quickly, and they can't win a 50/50 ball even if their lives depend on it. I know they just hired the guy, but if they don't get rid of him quickly Argentina is ed.

Fantino with the troof bombs... somebody post that truth bomb gif, tbh...

Here's a longer version:
    http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1946240-e...e-la-seleccion

And exactly what I been saying, tbh... bunch of these guys think they're above the team...
    Trolling aside, I've watched every Argentina game so far and their main problem is that their supposed stars upfront makes it impossible to come up with a more balanced appraoch...

Team relies too much on Di-Maria and while he's an expert at attacking the open spaces in the flank, he can't seem to assist anyone for . Messi also tries to do too much on a stacked team.

Seriously, so many underwhelming players in the last 10 games that are for some reason still getting time...Rojo, biglia, Di-Maria ( would be a great super sub) etc.

For a team with so much talent upfront...They ing suck at creating chances...I was watching Thailand and Saudi Arabia today, and they looked better at creating chances upfront than Argentina...

Everyone's trying to win games "their way"..

Di-Maria trying to run whenever he wants and go with a cross.. cant even cross the ball

Messi trying to do everything...

Aguero trying to play like he's in Mancity except hes not...Also, they keep on calling players to the NT with minimal playing time in Europe..guys who arent in rythem etc.

Just a ty organization...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Spain is going to qualify on that group. If Italy gets a semi-decent squad on the playoff they aren't getting in.
    italy is a ing nightmare in elimination games, they'll get through son.

Boy, England pretty uninspired once again. At least Rooney started out sitting on the bench.
    sky is blue tbh.

pretty shot but the goalie

son I feel sorry, I've seen this match too and hot damn, y'all s are playing with less organization than the lakers tbh

Argentina
    Bauza
    Pratto your winning card
    Fatguero
    Gaitan starts and plays 60 mins
    Mussaccio
    Demichelis
    Rojo
    Di Maria
    half the starters doesn't start or play on their teams
    Fatguero missing a gifted penaldo
    $500 million euro striker
    det defense
    tiki-taka for 60 mins, down 0-1, and 3 shots on goal
    at home?
    Paraguay the better team 90 mins later
    rip

Damn the end of the race on the qualifiers is going to be super tense...
    brasil and uruguay are in imo. 3-4-5 spots are interesting tbh.

Wow Argentina is lucky Mexico isn't in their continent or they'd be out of the World Cup tbh

Trolling aside, I've watched every Argentina game so far and their main problem is that their supposed stars upfront makes it impossible to come up with a more balanced appraoch...
    Team relies too much on Di-Maria and while he's an expert at attacking the open spaces in the flank, he can't seem to assist anyone for . Messi also tries to do too much on a stacked team.
    Seriously, so many underwhelming players in the last 10 games that are for some reason still getting time...Rojo, biglia, Di-Maria ( would be a great super sub) etc.
    For a team with so much talent upfront...They ing suck at creating chances...I was watching Thailand and Saudi Arabia today, and they looked better at creating chances upfront than Argentina...
    Everyone's trying to win games "their way"..
    Di-Maria trying to run whenever he wants and go with a cross.. cant even cross the ball
    Messi trying to do everything...
    Aguero trying to play like he's in Mancity except hes not...Also, they keep on calling players to the NT with minimal playing time in Europe..guys who arent in rythem etc.
    Just a ty organization...
    no balance in that team, it's obvious .. they play at their best when they either play poor teams and construction doesn't matter or when they don't have the ball because they can just explode on the counter. I'll my if they fail to qualify for a world cup with all this talent.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    argentina's next games :

away at brasil
    home vs colombia (5 days after brasil)
    home vs chile
    away vs bolivia (5 days after chile)
    away vs uruguay
    home vs venezuela
    home vs peru
    away vs ecuador

damn that's some mother ing scheduling tbh.
    chile, colombia, uruguay all have lighter schedules too .. hope y'all s make it to russia.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Last edited by dfens; 10-12-2016 at 06:11 AM.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I wouldn't mind Argentina missing the next WC fwiw.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    no balance in that team, it's obvious .. they play at their best when they either play poor teams and construction doesn't matter or when they don't have the ball because they can just explode on the counter. I'll my if they fail to qualify for a world cup with all this talent.
    The lack of balance came with Bauza. Under Sabella and Martino the team was well structured.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The lack of balance came with Bauza. Under Sabella and Martino the team was well structured.
    son with all the respect the last argentine team capable of constructing offense through passing was the 2006 team with riquelme-messi-maxi rodrigoez-sorin-tevez-mascherano-crespo-aimar-lucho .. these are the guys I remember. Saying that argentina was well structured in '14 is a bit of a stretch.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    urunobili is it late for merging?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son with all the respect the last argentine team capable of constructing offense through passing was the 2006 team with riquelme-messi-maxi rodrigoez-sorin-tevez-mascherano-crespo-aimar-lucho .. these are the guys I remember. Saying that argentina was well structured in '14 is a bit of a stretch.
    What do you base this on? On the few couple of games you watched from them in the WC? Sabella's team scored 3 or 4 goals per game, then in the WC a more defensive approach was chosen so the offensive game obviously suffered, but it was still good enough to make it to the final.

I love how during that znoozefest that was the last Euro you hyped the defensive structures and disminished offensive play, but now you are talking about Argentina not being well structured in '14 because they lacked "constructing offense through passing"

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    What do you base this on? On the few couple of games you watched from them in the WC? Sabella's team scored 3 or 4 goals per game, then in the WC a more defensive approach was chosen so the offensive game obviously suffered, but it was still good enough to make it to the final.

I love how during that znoozefest that was the last Euro you hyped the defensive structures and disminished offensive play, but now you are talking about Argentina not being well structured in '14 because they lacked "constructing offense through passing"
    that's exactly my point son. You don't change structure, structure should be a constant. Germany has played all its games with the same approach/structure, as has spain, italy and france. Sure you might put an extra dm/am/wing/striker/special marking assignment for a specific match, but the core stays the same. That's why I say bad structure, because you don't play the qualifiers with one style and change during the world cup, it means there is no clear structure, or the coach is getting too cute without realizing that you don't change structure and all the training before a big tournament.

Before the last euro every team was playing the same they played during the qualifiers, that's why teams were tight, because was ironed out properly.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    that's exactly my point son. You don't change structure, structure should be a constant. Germany has played all its games with the same approach/structure, as has spain, italy and france. Sure you might put an extra dm/am/wing/striker/special marking assignment for a specific match, but the core stays the same. That's why I say bad structure, because you don't play the qualifiers with one style and change during the world cup, it means there is no clear structure, or the coach is getting too cute without realizing that you don't change structure and all the training before a big tournament.

Before the last euro every team was playing the same they played during the qualifiers, that's why teams were tight, because was ironed out properly.
    A team like Italy has no bussiness mantaining a structure that gave them b2b group stage eliminations, tbh.

Thread Information