Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't tell me you're a wannabe marxists, like all them heads out west in their antifa bs, and yet you love what capitalism has brought you and what you have because of said system.
    Just a question...in a post capitalist world, when computers replace most jobs, how do you propose splitting wealth?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a question...in a post capitalist world, when computers replace most jobs, how do you propose splitting wealth?
    You could be a doctor, a podiatrist, a lawyer, a teacher, a gardener, a computer programmer/nerd, a mechanic, a cook, design things, an architect, engineer, veterinary, driver, police, army, movie industry, web designer, AC repair dude, plumber, electrician, etc etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This world is lost and I can't help but play the fiddle as Rome burns.
    You mean violin? If you're going to fiddle, we might as well get us a dance a goin'.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    splitting wealth?

Research central banking, IMF, and world bank. Then research east India companies and colonialism

the “wealth” you speak of splitting is mere drops in the bucket. We have been convinced that the 1% is the bill gates of the world. Those guys are simply puppets as well. Capitalism is a good thing as is helping others that need it. The problem is, governments tend to screw both of them up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could be a doctor, a podiatrist, a lawyer, a teacher, a gardener, a computer programmer/nerd, a mechanic, a cook, design things, an architect, engineer, veterinary, driver, police, army, movie industry, web designer, AC repair dude, plumber, electrician, etc etc.
    Lmao, doctors use a ton of ai now. I don't think you know what's coming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump president, not Clinton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't tell me you're a wannabe marxists, like all them heads out west in their antifa bs, and yet you love what capitalism has brought you and what you have because of said system.

yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.
    I'm pretty sure you're mocking him, but you have calf tats on of the Spurs logo too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean violin? If you're going to fiddle, we might as well get us a dance a goin'.
    nero

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called democRATS!
    and you voted for obama twice, kerry, and in al gore, while now spending your days on ST whining about democrats. so ur just a bandwagon political fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure you're mocking him, but you have calf tats on of the Spurs logo too?
    Yup. Busted them babies out the other day with some shorts for the first time the other day

They're huge spurs and they mix well with my jorts tbh. The other day I was walking through the mall (sporting my calf tats and jorts to great effects of course) and tons of girls were checking me out. Creaming in their pants over me basically

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Busted them babies out the other day with some shorts for the first time the other day

They're huge spurs and they mix well with my jorts tbh. The other day I was walking through the mall (sporting my calf tats and jorts to great effects of course) and tons of girls were checking me out. Creaming in the pants over me basically

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They're huge spurs and they mix well with my jorts tbh. The other day I was walking through the mall (sporting my calf tats and jorts to great effects of course) and tons of girls were checking me out. Creaming in the pants over me basically

Multiple wet floor signs all across North Star that day.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is absolutely amazing. We still have a few re s trying to support this? I hope you like paying more for tier services. When companies like Netflix, Google, Amazon, etc. start having to pay more for fast lanes we will too. This type of has ruined the cable industry and now it is going to eat away at our internet services until we can barely afford it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is absolutely amazing. We still have a few re s trying to support this? I hope you like paying more for tier services. When companies like Netflix, Google, Amazon, etc. start having to pay more for fast lanes we will too. This type of has ruined the cable industry and now it is going to eat away at our internet services until we can barely afford it.
    The people who supports this are tools and believes whatever their politicians are doing is good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    illusioNtEk how much is Spectrum planning to charge for the Spurstalk access tier of Internet, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basic ignorance of how the Internet works never ceases to amaze me (or would if I didn't know human beings).

I hope they kill "Net Neutrality." Kill it dead. It is a fraud perpetrated on the public by the handful of companies who stand to benefit from it.

"Net Neutrality" (as currently implemented) means less incentive for last-mile providers to invest in their network, and ultimately higher costs for basic internet service. If there are back-end (middle-mile) infrastructure costs to be borne by Netflix, YouTube, and Facebook, let them be borne by Netflix and Facebook customers, not every internet subscriber. (No. Not everyone uses Netflix, YouTube, and Facebook.)

If anti-compe ive practices emerge, they can be addressed more effectively by the FTC on a case by case basis, not with the antiquated 20th century sledgehammer approach mandated by the FCC two years ago.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There isn't going to be such a thing as fast lanes. Normal speed will be called fast lanes and other will be throttled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basic ignorance of how the Internet works never ceases to amaze me (or would if I didn't know human beings).

I hope they kill "Net Neutrality." Kill it dead. It is a fraud perpetrated on the public by the handful of companies who stand to benefit from it.

"Net Neutrality" (as currently implemented) means less incentive for last-mile providers to invest in their network, and ultimately higher costs for basic internet service. If there are back-end (middle-mile) infrastructure costs to be borne by Netflix, YouTube, and Facebook, let them be borne by Netflix and Facebook customers, not every internet subscriber. (No. Not everyone uses Netflix, YouTube, and Facebook.)

If anti-compe ive practices emerge, they can be addressed more effectively by the FTC on a case by case basis, not with the antiquated 20th century sledgehammer approach mandated by the FCC two years ago.
    Or they do what BB suggested; pass those costs off to the consumer, throttle those who don't pay, and avoid the need to upgrade their infrastructure all the while getting paid more for the same service.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ thinking a call to your congressman does something-

tech company lobbyists>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>phone calls from regular people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Net neutrality was dead the second Trump got elected.
    you really thought Hillary was gonna save net neutrality???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trust me the giant corps will make it just affordable enough

This war is lost but there are other options. Kim Dot Coms net "internet". Or in 10 years multiple companies will have launched thousands of satellites and made internet free for the planet.

Technology is just advancing too damn fast for corps to really stop it anymore. Just look at cryptocurrency, they said bitcoin would never survive and now noone can stop it

Thread Information