Page 162 of 173 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164165166172 ... LastLast
Results 4,026 to 4,050 of 4323
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This is not good in part because Card is not good.
    Let me try again for more than just one poster.

Thompson going is bad news, then IF Card goes as well...
    We throw Ewers and Murphy to the wolves?

I totally agree Card sucks right now. But this is a setup for a huge fail with our WR and our Oline quite possibly.
    We have zero experience at QB then we damn well better have a portal guy ready.
    This Ewers instant success stuff is less likely to happen with the group on offense that awaits him. Better than last year but did we learn anything?

And if Bijan gets wacked again and Worthy limps through games we repeat last years failures with a better QB?
    Its playing with fire throwing these new guys in. A game to let Ewers understand from the sidelines and lead him slowly with the reins.

Jes.. fkn Christ lets not screw this up again. Alabama 2nd game... Holy god we cant let people get crushed.

somebody tell me the good news about how good our Oline is now currently?
    this is gonna take time. People dont need to die on the field to wait for experience to develop.

I really would like to know what people see on our oline next year. Who are you excited about playing immediately. We got guys coming back so give me the view.
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-17-2021 at 10:29 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ATM just blew the top off of recruiting as we know it.
    After really horrid loss to LSU.

Wanna know a QB who is not very good and got absolutely horrid play calling to go along with it?
    Calzada.

ATM just killed it. NIL, look at it now. And they lost what looked to be a good defensive coordinator. I wonder what Alabama, Ohio St., Michigan, Clemson and the likes think of the two biggest schools in Texas recruiting now...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I really would have like to have heard Thompson say he will be all healed up, understands his mistakes much better, and is more than ready to compete and become the Starter. Then pat Card on the back as he leaves. then a portal guy with experience as well.

I hope I am dead wrong and Ewers wins the job immediately, starts, and we actually give Alabama a good game if not actually beat them. Then win the big 12.

This happens when one is heavily on huge happy colored mushrooms.
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-17-2021 at 10:47 PM.

My Team
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Post Count
    lol how stupid do you have to be to land the only perfect score 5-star QB recruit since Vince Young, see your crappy QB for your 5-7 squad leave, and somehow think the sky is falling and get in a panic over your even crappier backup potentially leaving?

“Hey we just signed Peyton Manning, but oh no we might suck if Tim Tebow goes to the Jets! And god forbid we lose Brock Osweiler too”

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    lol how stupid do you have to be to land the only perfect score 5-star QB recruit since Vince Young, see your crappy QB for your 5-7 squad leave, and somehow think the sky is falling and get in a panic over your even crappier backup potentially leaving?

“Hey we just signed Peyton Manning, but oh no we might suck if Tim Tebow goes to the Jets! And god forbid we lose Brock Osweiler too”
    Hey Peyton, take a snap behind this swiss cheese. And peyton since you were so perfect, why did you play two fkin downs for Ohio St and then leave?
    Holy ... Yeah.... stupid. I get that.

Can we get time to be Peyton I wonder.

My Team
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Post Count
    Hey Peyton, take a snap behind this swiss cheese. And peyton since you were so perfect, why did you play two fkin downs for Ohio St and then leave?
    Holy ... Yeah.... stupid. I get that.
    Glad you understand that you’re stupid

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Glad you understand that Im stupid
    And Vince Young did NOT start his freshman season.
    He did not play until the Oklahoma game and switched back and forth with Mock. One passed, one ran. Guess who ran?
    Bama boy,
    Go through our oline last season and tell me who you liked and why? And who you would not start next season.
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-17-2021 at 11:04 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    insight... nil.

Here is some help. Bijan will go off and continue to do so because our O line will be more experienced and this in turn will aid Ewers in becoming Peyton Manning.

Help some?
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-17-2021 at 11:49 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He’s been on a roll lately.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He’s been on a roll lately.
    ouch...
    Another great take.
    Keep rolling.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Any elite prospects still uncommitted/not signed?
    . Denver Harris???
    Last edited by bluetrumpet; 12-18-2021 at 01:51 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm surprised you guys still respond to him, put him on ignore for a while now, he went off deep end like blair

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Any elite prospects still uncommitted/not signed?
    . Denver Harris???
    right timing, but I think it’s watts. We will see tmrw afternoon

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Denver Harris was supposed to sign on Friday and announce after the game today. But, most felt he was leaning aggy. I’ve heard watts. You’ve also got Greene about to announce and Campbell.

https://twitter.com/chrisgilbert_1/s...968924675?s=21

Ewers still has to prove himself remember state championship game.

Only improve ment I see in OL is has the returning players became better, freshmen are not normaly much help.

Koolade is flowing but next year might be similar to this one.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sarks bat signal was probably for Campbell.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ewers still has to prove himself remember state championship game.

Only improve ment I see in OL is has the returning players became better, freshmen are not normaly much help.

Koolade is flowing but next year might be similar to this one.
    I honestly hope Ewers comes in and just lights it up.
    But there is more than a QB to fix imo.
    And point well taken. If our returning OLineman make big improvements then it would be fantastic because with this tremendous recruiting class, especially on the offensive line, we gave ourselves something to build upon. Very good things could happen if we do this properly.

Our defense also appears to have some needs. Another Lb, safety and hope the D line gets better. Another Edge guy, Perkins would be nice.

We just did not even compete well at the end of last year. We cant have that steep drop again. A decent start (with some freshman actually starting) and getting much better as the season goes on is what I hope will happen. Imo we just dont close our eyes to what happened last year.
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-18-2021 at 11:57 AM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    i still just can't believe the chode bloading over casey leaving roflrofl

To me no room on defense except DBS and maybe 1 LB2 more OL and 1 WR on offense 6 spots left

DL and LB rooms are as crowded as a can of sardines. Too much kooladefrom great crecruiting class for comon sense .

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    To me no room on defense except DBS and maybe 1 LB2 more OL and 1 WR on offense 6 spots left

DL and LB rooms are as crowded as a can of sardines. Too much kooladefrom great crecruiting class for comon sense .
    Lack of an edge rusher last year was so glaring imo.

And people thinking the ideal situation is to have two true freshman as starters??? I dont get it with last years OL. Death wish.
    Hope we are going portal as people appear not to understand how much experience means when you jump a level for the most important position on the field.

But, as you stated, a much improved OL from last year's group maybe mixed with a monster in Banks could do the trick for an inexperienced QB. And both freshmen will get spring practice and a summer, so that is really important. And maybe just pounding it with a healthy Bijan for the majority of the game sets up big TDs from the pass like last year.

WR star like Worthy would be huge as well.
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-18-2021 at 02:32 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Multiple sites are saying Choice is a done deal. Awesome hire!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information