Page 306 of 376 FirstFirst ... 206256296302303304305306307308309310316356 ... LastLast
Results 7,626 to 7,650 of 9382
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too many emotional/fickle posters on here tbh talking out both sides of their mouths

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what spurfan wanted. The spurs starting unit regularly outplayed the GSW starting unit. The issue was bench scoring or lack there of.

Spurs signed guards who can score, get to rhe basket, shoot and run. All have length and decent size for guards as well. Half the leagues guards are 6'5 and under, contrary to popular belief.

If they just find a couple guys who can score off the bench, the spurs close the gap in a big way against the warriors.

White, Paul, Rudy can all score on their own. Can all assist, all rebound and have a three point shot. Whatever pop decided with rudy, the scoring will be much better on paper. All these guards can get their shot off at the nba level too.

GSW second unit was filled with small guys, who run and score. They didn't play much defense. Spurs adding firepower to compete with that. Seems logical.

And last but not least, the back up pf/c we got from France is much more skilled than dedmon. Dedmon had pretty much no skill outside jumping high.

Spurs have had a good off-season. And look to be prime contenders for next year's free agent bonanza.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what spurfan wanted. The spurs starting unit regularly outplayed the GSW starting unit. The issue was bench scoring or lack there of.

Spurs signed guards who can score, get to rhe basket, shoot and run. All have length and decent size for guards as well. Half the leagues guards are 6'5 and under, contrary to popular belief.

If they just find a couple guys who can score off the bench, the spurs close the gap in a big way against the warriors.

White, Paul, Rudy can all score on their own. Can all assist, all rebound and have a three point shot. Whatever pop decided with rudy, the scoring will be much better on paper. All these guards can get their shot off at the nba level too.

GSW second unit was filled with small guys, who run and score. They didn't play much defense. Spurs adding firepower to compete with that. Seems logical.

And last but not least, the back up pf/c we got from France is much more skilled than dedmon. Dedmon had pretty much no skill outside jumping high.

Spurs have had a good off-season. And look to be prime contenders for next year's free agent bonanza.
    Good Post..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who will be free agents next year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who will be free agents next year?
    I beliebe off the top of my head to name a few Paul George, westrbook, CP3, LeBron, Cousins..

LeBron and cousins being the bigger gets.

Spurs can easily clear up two max cap spaces of applicable, to play next to kawhi.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bobo just got waived

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bobo just got waived
    i read earlier that toronto was interested in bobo.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i read earlier that toronto was interested in bobo.
    the world's most interesting man will continue his journeys.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    bring back bobo

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn
    14s
    Story posting soon with @ramonashelburne on ESPN: The Knicks have paused Carmelo Anthony trade talks with Houston and Cleveland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks have the same PG FETISH as PATFO? They already have 3 PGs: Brogdon, Delladedova and GP2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks have the same PG FETISH as PATFO? They already have 3PGs: Brogdon, Delladedova and GP2.
    Yep. No idea why they would want D-Rose on the team to take away from the development of their ROY in Brogdon. Would be dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. No idea why they would want D-Rose on the team to take away from the development of their ROY in Brogdon. Would be dumb.
    J kidd and rose wanna be the batman and Robin of domestic violence and rape. Or the Jordan and pippen.

You got kidd knocking em out and rose Bushwick bill'in those hoes (i.e. rape , not rap)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

edit: Simmons wasn't the reason I posted this, but after looking at this list, he's the 34th best remaining FA in that list.. wow. I am starting to think he really got too greedy and the 3-5 good games he had plus Jeff Van Gundy (courtesy of ElNono) really got into his head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

edit: Simmons wasn't the reason I posted this, but after looking at this list, he's the 34th best remaining FA in that list.. wow. I am starting to think he really got too greedy and the 3-5 good games he had plus Jeff Van Gundy (courtesy of ElNono) really got into his head.
    That's alot of guys!!! Afflao I'd take over Simmons!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the max Noel was looking for isn't going to come

Man, i wonder if last year's 40% corner three point from Mbah moute is legit. ..Guy could not miss against the spurs.

If he can shoot like that for real, why isn't anyone signing him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The league never fails. The owners get flush with cash then spend most of it on ty players they're struck with for ages. They'll complain during the next CBA for summertime to save them from themselves and it never works.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

For those that want a Jordan on the team so badly. Here's your fix.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diaw waived... uh oh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diaw waived... uh oh
    Only if we can put him in a time machine and get the motivated BoBo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diaw waived... uh oh
    What the , might as well bring it at this point. I'm sure the Warriors will show interest in him.

Thread Information