Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some teams like the Lakers try to build dynasties and get stronger and mentally tougher after a chip. Jackson and Kobe wanted to be feared and gave no s about the rest.

Meanwhile Popovich sends all the wrong signals to the team : Grows this pathetic beard ; whats next : wearing a hawaiian aloha shirt and a piña colada to games?

Instead of trying to impove the team like going balls to the wall for Gasol, he prefers to send the message that the Spurs are diverse and hires a female assistant who won't do jack for the team.

If the team lost motivation and 'nasty', Pop is the first to blame. He tries to build a cute image of the Spurs, and the players only motivate themselves afte they get raped the year before.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh, oh. Someone criticized Becky. Look out...

"We'll do it this time" Bartleby's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some teams like the Lakers try to build dynasties and get stronger and mentally tougher after a chip. Jackson and Kobe wanted to be feared and gave no s about the rest.

Meanwhile Popovich sends all the wrong signals to the team : Grows this pathetic beard ; whats next : wearing a hawaiian aloha shirt and a piña colada to games?

Instead of trying to impove the team like going balls to the wall for Gasol, he prefers to send the message that the Spurs are diverse and hires a female assistant who won't do jack for the team.

If the team lost motivation and 'nasty', Pop is the first to blame. He tries to build a cute image of the Spurs, and the players only motivate themselves afte they get raped the year before.
    There's a lot of stupid around here, but this takes the cake.

You really believe the Spurs are losing games because Pop grew a beard. Really???

Aside from losing the facial hair, what should Pop do to motivate his team?

And what would "going balls to the wall for Gasol" be exactly? What should the Spurs have done to keep him from choosing Chicago?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh who gives a ? 5 was the best le of all time. I'm set for life. If this is the price we pay for that experience, so be it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Teams that repeat have significant raw talent advantage over everyone else in the league, gives them a much bigger margin for error.

Back-to-back finals already drained this team's tank, physically and mentally, unless you have a player like prime Jordan/Pippen, Shaq/Kobe, Miami Big Three it is not really possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh who gives a ? 5 was the best le of all time. I'm set for life. If this is the price we pay for that experience, so be it.
    Budkin.....

My .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn right. I can die a happy man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe becky is sucking all of them off and making they're legs weaker?? Lol. Per Mic in the Rocky movies "women make the legs weaker". Lol. Okay okay seriously, I think they 're just drained and older and that hunger/fire isn't there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is re ed. Pop grew a beard and hired a female it's sending the wrong message to the team

ing moron, does anyone on the Spurs forum have more throwaway posts than testies? Your posts smell like your s/n

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe becky is sucking all of them off and making they're legs weaker?? Lol. Per Mic in the Rocky movies "women make the legs weaker". Lol. Okay okay seriously, I think they 're just drained and older and that hunger/fire isn't there.
    Becky enjoys a different type of penis IIRC, silicone and potentially vibrates..

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is re ed. Pop grew a beard and hired a female it's sending the wrong message to the team

ing moron, does anyone on the Spurs forum have more throwaway posts than testies? Your posts smell like your s/n
    He's part of Harlem's crew. This is a good thread by their standards

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that was my mentality going into this season. I got my championship that I wanted, couldn't care less what happens.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We wont repeat because we lost in extreme cir stances (.4, Ginobli foul, 28 seconds left). We should be going for the three peat right now, instead we are heading for a first round exit.

But who cares? we got our le, back in 2008 after we lost to LA, I really thought our days were over. Lakers looked like a dominate force while the Spurs were "aging". Im happy we won the 5th, honestly never thought it would happen, especially after the Grizzlies, especially after 2-0 up on thunder, and especially after 28 seconds. Be happy.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And we needed that 5th le so badly, it puts our run up there right next to Magics Lakers, Kobes, Lakers, etc.

And in 30 years when people look back at the Spurs, everyones going to ask the same question.....how the did they win a le after 7 years? Did they have a different core for that le? Nope....hardwork and pure determination. Ill savor the 5 le for all time because it is seriously one of the most inspirational sports stories in sports history.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I really hope the players and coaching staff don't feel this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But the media and haters (especially Laker trolls) will always say "yea, but they never repeated". Yall know how it is. We always seem to be an easy target.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi needs to man up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's part of Harlem's crew. This is a good thread by their standards
    Idk about that, based on his posting history I think he's probably serious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no systematic reason why the Spurs haven't repeated...it's just randomness. There are millions of random variables you don't control from one season to the next, and it's just highly unlikely that any team will repeat, much less a team without a superstar like the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is the same at ude that's killing Pop and the Spurs right now.

"Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion..."

So where are The Champions right now?

ing sad.

Last edited by Legacy; 02-22-2015 at 02:58 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long was the Lakers longevity compared to the Spurs Testies? Where is Kobe and Phil now? Spurs were doing it before them and after them as coach/player winning a le from three different decades and a record 50 plus wins in all of those years! That is what I call success and longevity, Kobe has been envous lately quoting saying he wants to be like the Spurs coming back and he is somewhat jealous and so on, read up on that since you mention him so much to down the Spurs..... Right from the guys mouth you keep sucking off.

Repeat or not the Spurs success the last 15 years or so is UNMATCHED, period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the same at ude that's killing Pop and the Spurs right now.

"Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion..."

So where are The Champions right now?

ing sad.

What hat ive been saying this whole time

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the OP poster should have stayed with how we as an organization rest on our laurels too much. Knowing this team is getting older we should have been looking to add younger talent and getting rid of some of the dead weight ie ayers and Bonner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop smoking that ...

Thread Information