Page 76 of 169 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 4205
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted to give Warren the benefit of the doubt but never mind Warren staying in the race is definitely a Sanders hit job. Some former candidates are going to endorse Biden and other former candidates viewed as more progressive will try and split the progressive vote between Sanders and Warren with like this.

What a ed up process.
    Slimy Castro

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do you see him losing tbh?

He, like Bernie seem to be doing well in the 3 states the scab lost. Plus Biden has Florida trending his way while Bernie can barely crack 20%.

I think you're discrediting Biden's likeability just because he's a moderate and not in your mold.
    Was about to make a smart ass comment but I did the same with Romney tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's a bit nutty but she looks good

So to clarify, how many are you talking about, Mr Trump

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A President that still can't remember where he is

Dems really hoping Biden can somehow turn back the clock. It's like they have no idea about how senility works. They've been lying about it for so long.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Where do you see him losing tbh?

He, like Bernie seem to be doing well in the 3 states the scab lost. Plus Biden has Florida trending his way while Bernie can barely crack 20%.

I think you're discrediting Biden's likeability just because he's a moderate and not in your mold.
    I’m discrediting his likeability because his mind is decaying and it’s only going to get worse as he gets deeper into a campaign schedule. Come time for him to debate Trump I think his brain is going to be a scrambled egg due to the sleep deprivation and hectic travel schedule a campaign entails. He forgot the most famous line in the Declaration of Independence today FFS.

I also think he’ll do worse among millennials than Clinton did and the BernieBros are going to be even more infuriated this time than they were 4 years ago. I’ll vote for him (I live in the bluest of blue places though so it doesn’t matter) but the Bros on Twitter will revolt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems really hoping Biden can somehow turn back the clock. It's like they have no idea about how senility works. They've been lying about it for so long.
    You mean like how Republicans have been lying about Trump's senility?

Now instead of answering honestly, do your herp derp dance.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They seem to have forgotten that a younger more nimble Joe Biden debated Sarah Palin to a tie

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We ran the female version of JoeBi 4 years ago.
    No way. Biden may be for sale; but he's nowhere near as diabolical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is she nutty?

Odd endorsement btw. You'd think she'd endorse Bernie. She's highly progressive from what I've seen.
    Just anecdotally I was trying to remember some of her views but looking her up, she's actually been in a psych ward for anxiety. Oops.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m discrediting his likeability because his mind is decaying and it’s only going to get worse as he gets deeper into a campaign schedule. Come time for him to debate Trump I think his brain is going to be a scrambled egg due to the sleep deprivation and hectic travel schedule a campaign entails. He forgot the most famous line in the Declaration of Independence today FFS.

I also think he’ll do worse among millennials than Clinton did and the BernieBros are going to be even more infuriated this time than they were 4 years ago. I’ll vote for him (I live in the bluest of blue places though so it doesn’t matter) but the Bros on Twitter will revolt.
    We got medicine to control his episodes though. I think he gets out of sorts when he has to debate someone in a crowd. I've seen most of his town halls and he seems fairly normal acting when he's 1-on-1.

But who knows, his mental health might decline to a point where in 5 months from now his viability will be untenable.

Then again, what guarantee do we have that Bernie doesn't have a second heart attack in that time period either? These old dinosaurs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m actually impressed by how shameless the DNC establishment is in coordinating against Sanders. They’re not being shy at all about their willingness to completely fracture the party with a chaotic brokered convention that guarantees a Trump win as long as it means Sanders doesn’t win
    Honestly, it makes sense though. In 2008, Huckabee stayed in the race to f*ck over Mitt. Romney would've had a much better shot at beating the non-in bent in 2008 than the GBIII alternative. Some people in the DNC are telling people to get their sh** together.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They seem to have forgotten that a younger more nimble Joe Biden debated Sarah Palin to a tie
    Joe probably won that debate, tbh. But that Biden was pretty sharp. This version is reduced to pla udes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean like how Republicans have been lying about Trump's senility?

Now instead of answering honestly, do your herp derp dance.
    Trump's frankly pretty sharp for his age. Senility is not a real issue there. Now cry some cuck tears about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's frankly pretty sharp for his age. Senility is not a real issue there. Now cry some cuck tears about it.
    Senility manifests in different ways.

Biden's senility comes off in it's most natural, obvious way. Forgetfulness, deer in headlights look, trips on his words, etc.

Trump's senility comes in his daily meltdowns that make you question whether he made the right decision or not. Also the nonsense rambling he goes on for hours at a time without making a single point.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's possible for a 77 year old who's already losing it to go 9 months without losing very much incremental cognitive ability.....if said 77 YO was living the normal life of a retiree and getting 9-10 hours of sleep a day with very little travel and a lot of leisure time.

What mainstream Dems are clueless about is how much a hectic campaign schedule is going to wear him out. The differences between Biden when his campaign started to Biden now are already pretty stark in terms of cognitive ability. By the time you get to the 2nd half of a debate he can only get 2-3 clean sentences out before he sounds incoherent (and those 2-3 sentences are usually nothing beyond "I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO'S DONE _______! I DID IT WHEN I WAS VICE PRESIDENT FOR OBAMA!!" and that's with 6-7 other candidates where he can go long periods without speaking. Imagine how quickly he'll get worn out in a debate with only 1-2 other people.

You could say all of this applies to Bernie and while he looks like complete physically his mind hasn't fallen apart yet. He seems to get energized by the adversarial process the way Trump does.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL Will Hunting baseline bum Chris Matthews is "retiring."

Just announced. The major up from Nevada got his ass fired finally.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's senility comes in his daily meltdowns that make you question whether he made the right decision or not. Also the nonsense rambling he goes on for hours at a time without making a single point.
    TDS
    Tranny revisionist history

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg doing Fox News townhall

Worked great for Buttplug & Elena

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's possible for a 77 year old who's already losing it to go 9 months without losing very much incremental cognitive ability.....if said 77 YO was living the normal life of a retiree and getting 9-10 hours of sleep a day with very little travel and a lot of leisure time.

What mainstream Dems are clueless about is how much a hectic campaign schedule is going to wear him out. The differences between Biden when his campaign started to Biden now are already pretty stark in terms of cognitive ability. By the time you get to the 2nd half of a debate he can only get 2-3 clean sentences out before he sounds incoherent (and those 2-3 sentences are usually nothing beyond "I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO'S DONE _______! I DID IT WHEN I WAS VICE PRESIDENT FOR OBAMA!!" and that's with 6-7 other candidates where he can go long periods without speaking. Imagine how quickly he'll get worn out in a debate with only 1-2 other people.
    Yup. And the sentimental vote would only work if the non TDS electorate really hated the president.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Well Chris Matthews is leaving MSNBC, I guess that's a victory that no one can take away from Bernie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democratic elites and establishment putting all their eggs on this

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well Chris Matthews is leaving MSNBC, I guess that's a victory that no one can take away from Bernie
    He made his money as a hack for long enough I guess.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSNBC didn't even let him do one last show. He literally announced he was retiring, went to commercials and put some geek in his place. lol

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    We got medicine to control his episodes though. I think he gets out of sorts when he has to debate someone in a crowd. I've seen most of his town halls and he seems fairly normal acting when he's 1-on-1.

But who knows, his mental health might decline to a point where in 5 months from now his viability will be untenable.

Then again, what guarantee do we have that Bernie doesn't have a second heart attack in that time period either? These old dinosaurs.
    This is the problem. Sure, in a primary where the DNC is stacking the deck in his favor, you can simply give him "medicine" to control his gaffs and it'll be enough to put him over the top.

Going up against Trump where he's on an even playing field and doesn't have the people administering the election trying to help him win will require more than "controlling his episodes". He's actually going to need to speak coherently and give people a reason to vote for him.

I'm not sure how much more evidence you need to conclude his viability is untenable. He forgot the most famous line from the god damn Declaration of Independence today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's frankly pretty sharp for his age.
    no but added lol "for his age"

Now cry some cuck tears about it.

Hurhurhurhur

Thread Information