Page 375 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2753253653713723733743753763773783793854254758751375 ... LastLast
Results 9,351 to 9,375 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey chump. If you put on a condom and sprint past a pros ute, you're probably good.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey chump. If you put on a condom and sprint past a pros ute, you're probably good.
    ?

Is that your jokey joke? Is that allowed?

You didn't answer the question about Trump.

You were really serious about PPE until I mentioned Trump.

This shortage happened three years into his presidency.

Do you hold him responsible for any of it?

Yes or no.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'd have zero deaths if Alzheimer Biden were in charge. His sad interviews fill me with confidence.
    Trump president not Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump president not Biden.
    Darrin's gonna revert to Rodney King mode if we keep bringing up his failed president.

Can't we all just get along? Here's a YouTube.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MLB gonna be played in May in phx stadiums with no fans and private hotels for players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asthmatic here. Wore my N95 out today. Felt dirty. Want to donate all of my masks -1 (for this years fires) to hospitals. Awaiting my amazon mask which is scheduled to come in 2022

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MLB gonna be played in May in phx stadiums with no fans and private hotels for players
    This is great news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asthmatic here. Wore my N95 out today. Felt dirty. Want to donate all of my masks -1 (for this years fires) to hospitals. Awaiting my amazon mask which is scheduled to come in 2022

Regular masks coming in tomorrow. Ordered them all once there was a hint they were changing the recommendations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad the shortage of tests means they can't cash in.
    No tests needed. The hospital just needs to "determine" that the patient died from it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    South Korea's opening day will be this month.

Their first case diagnosed was the same day as ours.

1600 dead and 10,000 cases there.

How did South Korea and Taiwan and Germany do so much better than the USA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw before people freak out, “all my masks” = about 15 (less than 2 boxes at $13 apiece, purchased from amazon over the last 2 years for earthquake prep and during or after the last 2 years of CA wildfires, which I left me wheezing just walking down the streets. I wore them even to sleep because the smoke would come in my ty apartment back then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

More experience with fast spreading respiratory viruses. More comfort wearing masks, which is even a style thing with them for years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw before people freak out, “all my masks” = about 15 (less than 2 boxes at $13 apiece, purchased from amazon over the last 2 years for earthquake prep and during or after the last 2 years of CA wildfires, which I left me wheezing just walking down the streets. I wore them even to sleep because the smoke would come in my ty apartment back then.
    I can think of at least two that still consider you a murderer but you're doing good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No tests needed. The hospital just needs to "determine" that the patient died from it.
    That's not the way doctors do it, but I guess you wouldn't know.

Your suggestion that COVID-19 deaths are overreported given the current state of undertesting and rationing, strains credulity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More experience with fast spreading respiratory viruses. More comfort wearing masks, which is even a style thing with them for years
    The SARS outbreak got their attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tokyo might make NYC look like a weekend at Rancho Cucamonga

I'm kinda surprised it's taken this long for Tokyo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Germany isn't too far behind us, 22 deaths per million vs. 33 deaths per million. Many Western European countries were just as complacent as we were.

And I think that's the key difference between the Asian countries and the West. Complacency and a kind of arrogance that believes nothing bad will ever happen. Those "bad things" always happen "over there." And the frustrating thing is, we should've been more than prepared. The CDC was the gold standard that taught many of those countries how to control outbreaks (testing, contact tracing, etc). Massively disappointed in just about everything with the US right now. And as much as I loathe Trump, many Dem leaders also dropped the ball. Even Fauci said there was no risk on Jan. 21st. Too many US politicians and experts (and even experts in Western Europe who gambled with the herd immunity strategy) just kept waving it off until the tide finally hit.

Just a mass up at every level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Germany isn't too far behind us, 22 deaths per million vs. 33 deaths per million. Many Western European countries were just as complacent as we were.

And I think that's the key difference between the Asian countries and the West. Complacency and a kind of arrogance that believes nothing bad will ever happen. Those "bad things" always happen "over there." And the frustrating thing is, we should've been more than prepared. The CDC was the gold standard that taught many of those countries how to control outbreaks (testing, contact tracing, etc). Massively disappointed in just about everything with the US right now. And as much as I loathe Trump, many Dem leaders also dropped the ball. Even Fauci said there was no risk on Jan. 21st. Too many US politicians and experts (and even experts in Western Europe who gambled with the herd immunity strategy) just kept waving it off until the tide finally hit.

Just a mass up at every level.
    US mortality 50% above Germany sounds like a big difference to me, funny how you just downplayed it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US mortality 50% above Germany sounds like a big difference to me, funny how you just downplayed it.
    Germany has tested a wider range of subjects that included more mild cases. Taking about the death rate is meaningless right now because we have zero clue to what the true case count is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repeat

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I lost 10 pounds in 4 days and was basically bedridden the first three. Temp was mostly in the 100 to 101 range. And all of a sudden felt ok and hadn't run a temperature since. Day 1 and Day 3 were really nasty though: vomiting on Day 1, lots of abdominal pain that would come and go (especially when the aceitomenophin I was taking was nearing the 6 hour mark since last dose), couldn't sit up for more than a minute on 1 & 3, cold sweats on 1 & 3, Day 1 I couldn't even sit or stand without feeling like I was about to fall over on my face. Couldn't get tested though without the cough and without being 65+.
    Yeah that's what was happening to me. Off and on I would just feel like I was fading out. Eventually I did fall over on my face

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Korea also initially had one infected area similar to China’s Wuhan, so that, experience, advance preparation allowed them to cordon off the area, not have multiple wildfires like the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Germany has tested a wider range of subjects that included more mild cases. Taking about the death rate is meaningless right now because we have zero clue to what the true case count is.
    Germany doesn't have this problem. Why can't we figure it out? Are we stupid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Germany doesn't have this problem. Why can't we figure it out? Are we stupid?
    apparently when it comes to this,yes. It doesnt help our president is re ed

Thread Information