My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    We scored a goal?

Woooooooo

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    VAR has brought more balance to La Liga, Madrid and Barça would get away with murder in previous seasons via friendly referees. Second goal was from a VAR penalty that initially was called free kick just outside of the area. Also two annulled off side goals. That's the way the things are now. Lope did his part, the ball just didn't go in.

Ronaldo wouldn't help with the VAR situation, he often had bogus penalties and off side goals called good, but he was also ridiculously accurate finisher and never loses confidence.

Florentino saw Lopetegui as temporary solution, he didn't bought in the class players Madrid always has up front. The forwards just aren't world class, not only Barça forwards are better, also Atleti's. Washed up Bale and Benzema, unproven Asensio, Vasquez and Mariano, plus Vinicius that never plays. Terrible.
    True true

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    RIP Messi

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Damn

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Did he died ?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Robalona at it's best. Clear hand in the aera, somehow no VAR called, no nothing. With the game 2:0 at that point, Sevilla could have reduced to 2:1. Different game, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Robalona at it's best. Clear hand in the aera, somehow no VAR called, no nothing. With the game 2:0 at that point, Sevilla could have reduced to 2:1. Different game, tbh.
    Saw it aswell, what a Joke. Clear penalty.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Thankfully it wasn't his fapping arm fwiw.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Thankfully it wasn't his fapping arm fwiw.
    He's right handed, tbh.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    DAF EVEN KNOW WHAT HAND MESSI USES TO FAP

FAP86

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    3 goals in 7 matches
    3 losses in a row

"But teams play better without sidenaldo, but penalties, but tap ins, any other player can do what Ronaldo does"
    If they even got Cavani, or any forward who could score 5 goals by this point of the season they'd be on top of the table.

Madrid finished a historical worse 17 point behind Barca last season...and that was with Ronaldo.

Juventus have had one of the easiest schedules in the world so far, only decent team they played so far has been Napoli.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    If they even got Cavani, or any forward who could score 5 goals by this point of the season they'd be on top of the table.

Madrid finished a historical worse 17 point behind Barca last season...and that was with Ronaldo.

Juventus have had one of the easiest schedules in the world so far, only decent team they played so far has been Napoli.
    But midgetfan led me to believe Ronaldo had the best supporting cast in the world at Real and that Ronaldo was just another cog, being carried by world class players. Surely they should be able to perform without him, right?

Also, got midgetfan trying to rewrite history. Trying to pin last season's 17 point differential on Ronaldo

Ronaldo saw a red card in the Supercup last season and was suspended for the 1st 5 games of la liga. Similar to this season, Real performed poorly in Ronaldo's absence, when he came back from his suspension, Real was already 7 points behind Barca after only 5 games. Real then shifted their attention to the CL 3peat, which is understandable. This season Real's performing poorly on all fronts without Ronaldo, no excuse.

United has never sniffed another CL final after Ronaldo left
    Real is having their worst start in decades
    Portugal is gonna struggle as well, woudn't be surprised if they don't make it to the WC/Euro immediately after Ronaldo retires
    Juventus is going through an historically great start

What's the common denominator on those teams? Ronaldo. On the other hand, numbers prove Barca still performs just as good without midget. , i bet Argentina won't skip a beat without midget, i can actually see them finally winning the Copa America without the cancerous choking midget at the wheel tbh imho.
    Last edited by Bynumite; 10-23-2018 at 08:10 AM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    But midgetfan led me to believe Ronaldo had the best supporting cast in the world at Real and that Ronaldo was just another cog, being carried by world class players. Surely they should be able to perform without him, right?

Also, got midgetfan trying to rewrite history. Trying to pin last season's 17 point differential on Ronaldo

Ronaldo saw a red card in the Supercup last season and was suspended for the 1st 5 games of la liga. Similar to this season, Real performed poorly in Ronaldo's absence, when he came back from his suspension, Real was already 7 points behind Barca after only 5 games. Real then shifted their attention to the CL 3peat, which is understandable. This season Real's performing poorly on all fronts without Ronaldo, no excuse.

United has never sniffed another CL final after Ronaldo left
    Real is having their worst start in decades
    Portugal is gonna struggle as well, woudn't be surprised if they don't make it to the WC/Euro immediately after Ronaldo retires
    Juventus is going through an historically great start

What's the common denominator on those teams? Ronaldo. On the other hand, numbers prove Barca still performs just as good without midget. , i bet Argentina won't skip a beat without midget, i can actually see them finally winning the Copa America without the cancerous choking midget at the wheel tbh imho.

United still managed to win the league after Ronaldo left, Portugal have looked damn good since Ronaldo has taken time off the NT due to being a rapist, and Ronaldo was absolute up last season up until January. One of the worst conversion rates in all of Europe. , Portugal won a Euro final WITHOUT Ronaldo, Juventus didn't miss a beat in the games Ronaldo missed due to his red card. Zidane absence is as big of a factor for Madrid's failings as well.

Again, despite all the sky is falling stuff about Madrid they are only FOUR points out of first place...all without Ronaldo.

Argentina nearly failed to qualify for the WC until Messi returned, Barca lose their first game all season last season when surprise surprise Messi doesn't play.

Madrid just need to sign any competent forward and they'll be fine. Modric needs some rest as unlike Ronaldo he didn't choke in the most recent WC games the way Ronaldo did with horrible showings against Iran (missed penalty that could have won them the group) and Uruguay (absolute ghost, missing chance after chance).

At least Messi had two assists against the best team of the tournament (France) and a crucial goal against Nigeria to give Argentina a prayer of getting out of the group stage. Messi got better as the WC went on while Ronaldo got worse.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

United still managed to win the league after Ronaldo left, Portugal have looked damn good since Ronaldo has taken time off the NT due to being a rapist, and Ronaldo was absolute up last season up until January. One of the worst conversion rates in all of Europe. , Portugal won a Euro final WITHOUT Ronaldo, Juventus didn't miss a beat in the games Ronaldo missed due to his red card. Zidane absence is as big of a factor for Madrid's failings as well.

Again, despite all the sky is falling stuff about Madrid they are only FOUR points out of first place...all without Ronaldo.

Argentina nearly failed to qualify for the WC until Messi returned, Barca lose their first game all season last season when surprise surprise Messi doesn't play.

Madrid just need to sign any competent forward and they'll be fine. Modric needs some rest as unlike Ronaldo he didn't choke in the most recent WC games the way Ronaldo did with horrible showings against Iran (missed penalty that could have won them the group) and Uruguay (absolute ghost, missing chance after chance).

At least Messi had two assists against the best team of the tournament (France) and a crucial goal against Nigeria to give Argentina a prayer of getting out of the group stage. Messi got better as the WC went on while Ronaldo got worse.
    With Ronaldo, Real are a 3peat CL champion, without Ronaldo they won't sniff the final.

Barca is a CL quarter final team with or without midget. He's a non-factor at the highest level of club compe ion, not against lol liga teams.

PERIOD

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    With Ronaldo, Real are a 3peat CL champion, without Ronaldo they won't sniff the final.

Barca is a CL quarter final team with or without midget. He's a non-factor at the highest level of club compe ion, not against lol liga teams.

PERIOD

And yet Messi has more goals against the top 6 of England than Ronaldo does and Ronaldo actually played there

When Ronaldo doesn't show up, his teams still win anyway

2014 CL Final, 2016 CL Final, 2018 CL Final, and 2016 Euro

FACTS

He's always played on insanely stacked teams to carry him when he doesn't show up on the biggest stage.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Why is Bynumite acting as if Madrid hadn't started poorly the previous two seasons too?

Why is he also acting as if Madrid hadn't lost the most successful coach in the history of the sport?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Now Zidane good

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And yet Messi has more goals against the top 6 of England than Ronaldo does and Ronaldo actually played there

When Ronaldo doesn't show up, his teams still win anyway

2014 CL Final, 2016 CL Final, 2018 CL Final, and 2016 Euro

FACTS

He's always played on insanely stacked teams to carry him when he doesn't show up on the biggest stage.
    Midgetfan talking about stacked teams like midget didn't play with the most stacked midfield of all time (Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Deco)

You wanna talk about being carried? Since that midfield was dismantled, midget has only won 1 CL in 7 seasons and has been a complete non-factor in the european stage. That's being carried

What you fail to realize is that Ronaldo's impact goes beyond goal scoring. He demands extra coverage and drags defences with him, which in turn opened spaces for Benzema and Bale to shine at the end of last season. With Ronaldo gone, that duo is quickly coming back to earth, hence Real's goal drought in all compe ions.

Also, did you really just call the 2016 Portugal team stacked? You really are a clueless midgetfan

France was clearly the superior team in that final, had way more opportunities which they fail to capitalize on. Then Eder scored a fluke goal. That's about it.

The sentiment among neutral and unbiased fans, is that midget has had a better NT than Ronaldo for most of their careers. Only midgetfans would call Portugal stacked
    Last edited by Bynumite; 10-24-2018 at 05:26 PM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Why is Bynumite acting as if Madrid hadn't started poorly the previous two seasons too?

Why is he also acting as if Madrid hadn't lost the most successful coach in the history of the sport?
    I give Zidane his props for the 3peat but he wasn't gonna save Real this season. Ronaldo's future at Real was looking uncertain, Florentino and Ronaldo kept bumping heads, ZZ saw the writing on the wall and bounced, left on a high note with his stock extremely high.

Also, Real has always been a force in the CL group stage, regardless of how slow they started in la liga. This is poor play and lack of goals across the board, in all compe ions.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Midgetfan talking about stacked teams like midget didn't play with the most stacked midfield of all time (Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho, Deco)

You wanna talk about being carried? Since that midfield was dismantled, midget has only won 1 CL in 7 seasons and has been a complete non-factor in the european stage. That's being carried

What you fail to realize is that Ronaldo's impact goes beyond goal scoring. He demands extra coverage and drags defences with him, which in turn opened spaces for Benzema and Bale to shine at the end of last season. With Ronaldo gone, that duo is quickly coming back to earth, hence Real's goal drought in all compe ions.

Also, did you really just call the 2016 Portugal team stacked? You really are a clueless midgetfan

France was clearly the superior team in that final, had way more opportunities which they fail to capitalize on. Then Eder scored a fluke goal. That's about it.

The sentiment among neutral and unbiased fans, is that midget has had a better NT than Ronaldo for most of their careers. Only midgetfans would call Portugal stacked
    Care to show me where I called the Portugal team stacked? They were the most undeserving team to win a le this century (moreso than 2004 Greece). Only managed one win within 90 minutes.

Madrid have been insanely stacked, and had one of the best coaches too. Ronaldo will never win CL again, Juventus are great defensively but won't have the firepower to go all the way.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Care to show me where I called the Portugal team stacked?
    2014 CL Final, 2016 CL Final, 2018 CL Final, and 2016 Euro.

You implied it. Stop playing dumb midgetfan

Madrid have been insanely stacked, and had one of the best coaches too. Ronaldo will never win CL again, Juventus are great defensively but won't have the firepower to go all the way.
    Real hasn't been any more stacked than Barca, yet Ronaldo is coming off a CL 3peat, while midget has 1 CL in the last 7 seasons. Is this your GOAT?
    Last edited by Bynumite; 10-24-2018 at 06:13 PM.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    You implied it. Stop playing dumb midgetfan

Real hasn't been any more stacked than Barca, yet Ronaldo is coming off a CL 3peat, while midget has 1 CL in the last 7 seasons. Is this your GOAT?
    Real had the best midfield in the world and far better manager

STACKED

And I was mentioning all the finals where he played like crap and still got a trophy out of it. At least you admit Ronaldo’s NT trophy was a total fluke

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    GOATnaldo scoring twice and clutching a 2-1 comeback for juve:

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Didn't know Juventus play in LaLiga

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF