Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC how much easier can the Clippers run to the le get? Davis injured, James at less than 100% gets the Lakers out of the way, Conley out and now Mitc hurt cripples the Jazz, CP3 out with COVID for at least a week means he misses a game or two in the WCF, Embiid isn't going to make it through the playoffs with that meniscus tear so scratch Philly, and Irving and Harden both hurt for Brooklyn. How do the Clippers not win a ring by default this year?

EDIT: LOL #2 is out tonight, hope his season is done
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-16-2021 at 10:33 AM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    if Chrissy Paul didn't get vaccinated

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It's a good thing I've grown numb to the Suns' failures after Sarver's last decade of irrelevance...10 years ago this would have actually put me in a bad mood.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JFC how much easier can the Clippers run to the le get? Davis injured, James at less than 100% gets the Lakers out of the way, Conley out and now Mitc hurt cripples the Jazz, CP3 out with COVID for at least a week means he misses a game or two in the WCF, Embiid isn't going to make it through the playoffs with that meniscus tear so scratch Philly, and Irving and Harden both hurt for Brooklyn. How do the Clippers not win a ring by default this year?

EDIT: LOL #2 is out tonight, hope his season is done

West coast teams always find a way to cake walk to the trophy since the rise of the GSW dynasty.

Edit: LOL kawhi

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100% why we all know it

If that's the case then he deserves that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread with the existential crisis of whether covid is good or bad

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    100% why we all know it

If that's the case then he deserves that
    Honestly the NBA making vaccinated players who test positive sit out is really stupid. The CDC released guidance that basically clears them to play, telling players they still risk getting sidelined even if they are vaccinated just for the sake of being extra cautious sends a horrible message.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The unethical little will be playing whether is safe or not.
    Bank on that.

The mystery of how he owns NBA / refs is beyond me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got both shots but Lebron never got one and also got to party with Drake while never having to sit out for the Covid Protocols. Go figure...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I ain't alone here, 21, you're in that pickle as well, son. You fawned all over 45's 400k. Yet you want nothing to do with Biden's 216k. Tough ties, you're eatin' it, by God.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He got both shots but Lebron never got one and also got to party with Drake while never having to sit out for the Covid Protocols. Go figure...
    Where are you seeing that CP3 got both COVID shots? From what I've seen it's a mystery as to whether Chrissy is vaccinated.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What the , I had nary idea! Holy ! Oh, daddy, methinks I may have just got straightened out.

I can finally listen to the radio again. Thanks's for the head's up, 21. I thought you (mentioned) me on a political thread for Christ sakes.

I may just Roll out a in' barrel!

O-M-G!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are you seeing that CP3 got both COVID shots? From what I've seen it's a mystery as to whether Chrissy is vaccinated.
    RealGm.com

"ESPN's Jalen Rose reports Paul has already been vaccinated against COVID-19. John Gambadoro of 98.7 FM in Phoenix also reports that Paul was vaccinated in February."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seen some articles, all seem to go back to this guy

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    RealGm.com

"ESPN's Jalen Rose reports Paul has already been vaccinated against COVID-19. John Gambadoro of 98.7 FM in Phoenix also reports that Paul was vaccinated in February."
    thank you, ESPN's ty website only had an article that didn't mention any of that and only had a cryptic quote from CP3.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    seen some articles, all seem to go back to this guy

Gambo is a horrible journalist but he has access to insider sources so if he's saying CP3 got vaccinated it's probably true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thank you, ESPN's ty website only had an article that didn't mention any of that and only had a cryptic quote from CP3.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Gambo is a horrible journalist but he has access to insider sources so if he's saying CP3 got vaccinated it's probably true.
    The AP is reporting it also: https://www.nba.com/news/reports-pau...finals-unclear

But none of them say he has been fully vaccinated (two doses) with the Pfizer vaccine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The AP is reporting it also: https://www.nba.com/news/reports-pau...finals-unclear

But none of them say he has been fully vaccinated (two doses) with the Pfizer vaccine.
    So everyone who's been vaccinated with both doses has to say FULLY every time they're questioned? What if he took the limited edition J&J though?

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    So everyone who's been vaccinated with both doses has to say FULLY every time they're questioned? What if he took the limited edition J&J though?
    I'm just saying they didn't say fully--he likely was, but we don't know for sure. Gambo said it was Pfizer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just saying they didn't say fully--he likely was, but we don't know for sure. Gambo said it was Pfizer.
    Yeah you're right none of us actually know... I just don't see how the NBA can uphold Paul's quarantine when they let Lebron do much worse, he's not vaccinated, and he didn't have to sit out at all; what exactly is Silver's justification when there's precedent set in motion already due to Lebron this post season?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah you're right none of us actually know... I just don't see how the NBA can uphold Paul's quarantine when they let Lebron do much worse, he's not vaccinated, and he didn't have to sit out at all; what exactly is Silver's justification when there's precedent set in motion already due to Lebron this post season?
    See the foul call in Faudens favor last night in a 104-104 tie with a minute 30 to go.

Laughable. Ya equality is not on the NBA marketing teams agenda at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See the foul call in Faudens favor last night in a 104-104 tie with a minute 30 to go.

Laughable. Ya equality is not on the NBA marketing teams agenda at all.
    This league has been lackluster for well over a decade now.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I guess because LeBron never tested positive. But from what I've heard it is likely impossible for vaccinated asymptomatic people to spread the virus, so it seems unfair if that's the case. (People are saying that he is asymptomatic, so far at least).

Thread Information