My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    J_Paco aka the last sniffer left

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    J_Paco aka the last sniffer left
    You mean a realist that knows 29 other organizations want what San Antonio has been extremely lucky to have. And that eventually, just like in Utah, Chicago, New York & Los Angeles (Lakers), our run would end and "bad times" are ahead.

They tried to slow that down, but all went to with the trading of Nephew. They've made plenty of mistakes since then but being in a small market with cheap ownership (seemingly cheaper than ever) not helping.

Not gonna say anymore about it cause it doesn't matter anymore. Try to draft a star, be smarter with signings and hope our downturn doesn't last a decade(s) (like Sacramento, Orlando, Chicago, Minnesota, etc, etc.).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's okay when you say it, but it's the end of the world when I do.

Again, poor reading comprehension. It was never about S bag "ditching us", it was about how he went about it, which destroyed his value and set the franchise back years. Had he been a professional and allowed them to max out, I'd have been cool with it.

That's funny coming from the ranting, raving lunatic apologist.
    Sure, just like your complaining about this Aldridge situation even though both parties agreed to it. He would have been nothing more than a distraction had he stayed (and pouted), he'd have left this Summer, yet here you are still ing and crying......

Sure I'm the one that rants and raves not the guy that called Tim Duncan, Tony Parker & Manu Ginobili "Gutless worms" crying, ranting and whining like a lunatic in that very thread......
    Last edited by J_Paco; 03-27-2021 at 10:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess signing with the Nets is understable. It’s just pure ringchasing and nothing else. Technically he quits on the team, but by the end of the day, he likes to finish a long career in basketball for a chance on the ring. I’m just relieved it wasn’t the Lakers nor the Clippers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess signing with the Nets is understable. It’s just pure ringchasing and nothing else. Technically he quits on the team, but by the end of the day, he likes to finish a long career in basketball for a chance on the ring. I’m just relieved it wasn’t the Lakers nor the Clippers.
    Playing off of Harden, Durant & Irving is gonna make his life a lot easier than playing with DeRozan, Johnson and Murray.

Miami, Milwaukee or Philadelphia are going to have to play God - level defense to stop that many offensive options on one team. Gonna be an interesting Eastern conference playoffs this Summer.

I'm just happy the "saga" or situation is over and ready to turn the page.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing off of Harden, Durant & Irving is gonna make his life a lot easier than playing with DeRozan, Johnson and Murray.

Miami, Milwaukee or Philadelphia are going to have to play God - level defense to stop that many offensive options on one team. Gonna be an interesting Eastern conference playoffs this Summer.

I'm just happy the "saga" or situation is over and ready to turn the page.
    Now to turn this team again to where vets want to chasering. It might be awhile. Spurs is dying for a franchise player. Regret I can’t see that with any of our guys. Spurs best is 2004 Pistons. Still that team had Rasheed and DPOY Ben.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    So which washed up vet will the Spurs sign this summer and proceed to buy out in one/two years after they fall off a cliff? Rudy seems like a good bet. Horford maybe if the Thunder let him go.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So which washed up vet will the Spurs sign this summer and proceed to buy out in one/two years after they fall off a cliff? Rudy seems like a good bet. Horford maybe if the Thunder let him go.
    Conley

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not that fast. He has weeks to do it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA quit on a mediocre team.
    Kawhi quit on a championship contender.

I differentiate between the two.
    Kawhi can pound sand.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA quit on a mediocre team.
    Kawhi quit on a championship contender.

I differentiate between the two.
    Kawhi can pound sand.
    Lma is not that good anymore when he quit. Kawhi is top 5 in nba and quit in an unprofessional way

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, just like your complaining about this Aldridge situation even though both parties agreed to it. He would have been nothing more than a distraction had he stayed (and pouted), he'd have left this Summer, yet here you are still ing and crying......

Sure I'm the one that rants and raves not the guy that called Tim Duncan, Tony Parker & Manu Ginobili "Gutless worms" crying, ranting and whining like a lunatic in that very thread......
    Again, either being intentionally obtuse to attempt to shield your lord and savior, poor reading comprehension or both. Aldridge should have been traded the previous off season or preferably trade deadline, so that it wouldn't have come to this.

At the hypocrisy of complaining about me needing to supposedly "get over" something from less than 3 years ago, while you bring up a thread from almost 10 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean a realist that knows 29 other organizations want what San Antonio has been extremely lucky to have. And that eventually, just like in Utah, Chicago, New York & Los Angeles (Lakers), our run would end and "bad times" are ahead.

They tried to slow that down, but all went to with the trading of Nephew. They've made plenty of mistakes since then but being in a small market with cheap ownership (seemingly cheaper than ever) not helping.

Not gonna say anymore about it cause it doesn't matter anymore. Try to draft a star, be smarter with signings and hope our downturn doesn't last a decade(s) (like Sacramento, Orlando, Chicago, Minnesota, etc, etc.).
    If ppl with ur mentality ran the Lakers and celtics, they would not have the most rings ever .. they'd be content with just 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not that fast. He has weeks to do it
    Jacob didn't like that clown either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lma is not that good anymore when he quit. Kawhi is top 5 in nba and quit in an unprofessional way
    LMA also did it in an unprofessional way TWICE...And if we're gonna talk unprofessional, the Spurs front office guy that called him a pussy and caused him to leave was unprofessional...but the FO can do no wrong, right? I don't carry your sorry team on my back, get hurt and u call me a pussy and expect me to be cool

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If ppl with ur mentality ran the Lakers and celtics, they would not have the most rings ever .. they'd be content with just 5
    But none of us run anything, we're only FANS! Spurs had Jack before Duncan, Popovich, Parker & Ginobili arrived and nothing is guaranteed.

I'm done with this dumb thread and moving on. Y'all can continue to act like know - it - all en led es like usual, though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA also did it in an unprofessional way TWICE...And if we're gonna talk unprofessional, the Spurs front office guy that called him a pussy and caused him to leave was unprofessional...but the FO can do no wrong, right? I don't carry your sorry team on my back, get hurt and u call me a pussy and expect me to be cool

Lma did try to quit by requesting a trade. But not creating a fiasco. So depends how you define unprofessional.

I never said fo can do no wrong. You're making it up. I said kawhi was unprofessional. Doesn't mean fo is professional or not.

You're making up your own narrative so that you can argue with it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This POS quit on the Spurs years ago.

Thread Information